What's new

Incredible India In Chinese Media

no one should takes Indians as friends. I live among them here in Canada and they're disgusting people. More than half their population is starving :lol:

I can see your starvation. so u come here to earn ur 2 cents and satisfy urself :rofl: :rofl:

I bet if u ask those people they will be generous enough towards you. :rofl:

Nepal later on became a nominal vassal state under the Gupta Empire in the fourth century CE

From your own link.

Nepal was a part of India, go read up on your own sources of history. :wave:

Do you know what "vassal state" means? :rofl:

Vassal state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A vassal state is any state that is subordinate to another. The vassal in these cases is the ruler, rather than the state itself. Being a vassal most commonly implies providing military assistance to the dominant state when requested to do so; it sometimes implies paying tribute, but a state which does so is better described as a tributary state. In simpler terms the vassal state would have to provide military power to the dominant state. Today, more common terms are puppet state, protectorate or associated state.

You just helped to back up MY argument. :azn: Nepal was never a part of India.

And the Gupta Empire? That wasn't India. India didn't exist back then.

its more then enough for you that he was a HINDU and HINDUISM taught him BUDDHISM, and then BUDDHISM ruled you for 2000 years... :rofl:

So your whole country's culture is due to Hindus.

Our whole country's culture is due to Hindus? :rofl:

I guess that's why we have a Caste System and don't use toilets? :lol:

Buddhism had some influence on Chinese history, same as Taoism and Confucianism. But China today is a majority non-religious country. You can keep your Hinduism, for all the good it has done for you.

No Buddhist in the world would be caught dead saying that they were a Hindu. It is a completely different religion.

go read Hindustan. Indian Civilization is 100 times older then you Chinese. Infact if not for Hinduism and Buddhism there would be no culture in China today. India is the oldest country and civilization in this world. India/ Hindustan was known as the GOLDEN BIRD long before your 100th grandparent was born.

China is a insignificant culturally empty infant nation in front of the mother India which is the center for the culture and civilization of the whole world.

go read Hindustan. Indian Civilisation is 100 times older then you Chinese. Infact if not for Hinduism and Buddhism there would be no culture in China today. India is the oldest country and civilization in this world. India/ Hindustan was known as the GOLDEN BIRD long before your 100th grandparent was born.

China is a insignificant culturally empty infant nation in front of the mother India which is the cultural center of the whole world.

Yes Superpower India. :woot:

India is the cultural center of the whole world? :rofl: LOL, India hasn't ever invented anything, not even "zero" as they like to claim, which was invented in Mesopotamia.

Buddhism was from Nepal, and Hinduism came from the IVC which is in Pakistan.

India only became a country after 1947, before that it was just a collection of kingdoms in the subcontinent.

Yes Superpower India. :woot:

India is the cultural center of the whole world? LOL, India hasn't ever invented anything, not even "zero" as they like to claim, which was invented in Mesopotamia.

Buddhism was from Nepal, and Hinduism came from the IVC which is in Pakistan.

:lol: first make up your mind whether Buddhism has significant impact on you Chinese or not. And you think you are even a fraction as knowledgeable as even the basic novice of History. Go read some basic 10th standard history book if ccp not banned it for you. :rofl:

its more then enough for you that he was a HINDU and HINDUISM taught him BUDDHISM, and then BUDDHISM ruled you for 2000 years... :rofl:

So your whole country's culture is due to Hindus.

Ruled by Hindus? :rofl:

You guys need to learn to use toilets first before you think of ruling anything. :lol:

WTF is this, I don't even have a problem with Hinduism, but you guys are insane. I mean utterly delusional, you think India is the source of culture for the WHOLE WORLD?

China is a insignificant culturally empty infant nation in front of the mother India which is the center for the culture and civilization of the whole world.

Are you guys really THAT delusional?

Do you know what "vassal state" means? :rofl:

Vassal state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You just helped to back up MY argument. :azn: Nepal was never a part of India.

I knew u wud comeup with that flawed argument. For that u need to understan concept of India.

Govts change, ideologies change but the land remains the same.

U need to understand India means Indian subcontinient and the civilization existed since millenias.

Dont being Current Indian region when talking History. Even Greeks and Macedonians used the word 'India' :)

You guys need to learn to use toilets first before you think of ruling anything. :lol:

even if it hurts you the most, cant ignore that Hinduism and Buddhism born out it, and which are religions of Hindus and Indians controlled and taught you guys culture for 2000 YEARS. Be thankful and salute your stars that you were so lucky, to receive enlightenment from Hinduism and Buddhism.

So back to the topic, compare the Chinese documentary on India to the Western documentary on India.

The Chinese one shows all the best and most beautiful parts of India. The Western one shows slums and manual scavenging, and doesn't balance it with anything positive.

Go watch the BBC's Documentary "Welcome to India" and see for yourself.

So how is China biased against India?

In fact, there were no Chinese former/present officials declaring any Chinese weapon is aimed at India or claim India is China’s enemy number 1. But there are many instances Indian officials do. Just a few for everybody to judge:

China is enemy no 1: George

India test-fires 'China killer' missile capable of reaching Beijing, Europe - World News

I personally believe those remarks are domestically misleading, internationally uncivil, diplomatically stupid, etiquettely uneducated, effectively futile…

I like Chinese way of showing its neighbor. :tup:

even if it hurts you the most, cant ignore that Hinduism and Buddhism born out it, and which are religions of Hindus and Indians controlled and taught you guys culture for 2000 YEARS. Be thankful and salute your stars that you were so lucky, to receive enlightenment from Hinduism and Buddhism.

Taught us culture? :rofl:

China existed for a thousand years before Buddha was born in Nepal. :lol:

You guys are really stretching your delusion. Out of all the cultural rituals we still practice, like the Mid-Autumn Festival and Ancestors Day, none of that has anything to do with Buddhism but rather Confucianism.

Hinduism and India are both names that came from the "Indus River" in PAKISTAN. :D It is an artificial creation, named after a river in BRITISH INDIA, not in modern India.

WTF is this, I don't even have a problem with Hinduism, but you guys are insane. I mean utterly delusional, you think India is the source of culture for the WHOLE WORLD?

Are you guys really THAT delusional?

I know u wud come to the toilet argument. As i said dont talk history by bringing present facts. :)

Also India has been the source of culture for the world and that my friend whole world acknowledges. Lord McCauley himself said this in British Parliament at the time when they ruled the world.

Taught us culture? :rofl:

China existed for a thousand years before Buddha was born in Nepal. :lol:

You guys are really stretching your delusion. Out of all the cultural rituals we still practice, like the Mid-Autumn Festival and Ancestors Day, none of that has anything to do with Buddhism but rather Confucianism.

China was never a nation in history. TIbet and Xixxiang and inner mongol was never related to Hans. The mongols controlled and rueld Hans. The Hans protected themselves with the great wall. There were just colonies in the past. There is no CULTURAL thread connecting the areas you call China today. China is just a 60 year old nation formed by using extreme force to control colonies like Tibet and Xinxiang.
There is still no CULTURAL or any kind of similarity in you Hans and Tibetans, Mongols and Xinxiang people.

So there were Hans and there were colonies of Mongols over different areas. China is just a modern nation with hardly 60 years of history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom