What's new

Incredible India In Chinese Media

Its all effects of india and japan coming together.... its good but you know chinese goverment dont think much from brain.... they the one who united asia by warning them. Now most asian countries looks towards india and america.... Blame it on chinese goverment.... Btw india, russia and america already has secret treaty to help each other in war time against china.... Now japan will join it when ours or theirs president/pm visit country and sign secret treaty.... China isolated itself.... May be now they should know how much benefit it is to spread love and soft power.... You get weapons and support.... China openly warned india that they will attack india if we war pakistan few decades ago.... Now table is turned. India can warn china if he attacks japan we will attack you but india wont do that mistake what china did.... in democrasy every brain is used while in communist nation only one brain is used and everyone follows it without a question.... China plans everything for present while india plans everything according to future.... Peace and love will give any nation support. It proved it.... India already getting far ahead in support from big nations.... China dont even have a single major support yet.... i wont bet on pakistan as their most weapons are from america (u cant use if america dont want it) and few from china (quality in question).... China and pakistan can a major power if both can move towards peace. Without it you are going nowhere.... If india and china gets together than asia is peaceful region.... But for that china has to stop warning majority of asian countries.... They should live in peace and see the magic of it....

Its all effects of india and japan coming together my foot that video is just a holliday program promotion

Indian and China have never been enemies . It would be very foolish to believe we could ever have anything against each other .

It is just a little border issue , that's all which will be resolved eventually , with time.

Not just these documentaries, it was also the West who make films like "Slum Millionaire".

Do you ever see Chinese doing that? I saw a Jackie Chan movie regarding India (it wasn't very good) but it definitely never showed slums for the entire movie, in fact I didn't see any at all.

In fact there was a CCTV documentary not long ago selectively showing the ugliest parts of india non stop for 30min..Anyway its good to see india seen in a positive light in CCTV..Lately Indian newspapers like The hindu and Chinese ones like Chinadaily have been constantly portraying each others nations with much positivity.

I think you got it the wrong way around. What I said was "So how is China biased against India?" not the other way around.

Nevermind.

Ah okay. No I dont think China is biased. Well, let me ignore the media and the politicians. I dont think the Chinese are biased against Indians. I work with a lot of Chinese folks every day, all of them are great people. I am sure most Chinese people would say the same about Indians. So I would say that neither the Chinese are biased towards Indians, nor Indians biased towards the Chinese.

We dont need your aproval and sorry mate we dont have positive views of backstabbing countries like vietnam and india that is the truth

Approval? for what?
Sorry to correct you. We are nice and smart. Backstabbing is your hobby.

Most Chinese are actually pro Indian. I came to this forum very pro India but over time became disillusioned with the relentless hate and smear posted by Indians. I guess this forum doesn't bring out the best in people and is far from representative of 'real' Chinese and Indian relations.

Many Indians have similar experience..They come to this forum without any enemity to china..They see rabid anti indian posts many even advocating mass murder of indians,and they turn anti chinese.In real life Chinese are without any doubt the most polite and hardworking people i've ever seen..Internet ultra-nationalists does not represent real india or china..

Many Indians have similar experience..They come to this forum without any enemity to china..They see rabid anti indian posts many even advocating mass murder of indians,and they turn anti chinese.In real life Chinese are without any doubt the most polite and hardworking people i've ever seen..Internet ultra-nationalists does not represent real india or china..

That doesn't make sense when you see the comments on ToI for example.

Since there are no Chinese on that site.

Check out the first few comments on this positive article:

In a first, Chinese newspaper adopts conciliatory tone to border dispute - The Times of India

This was the very first comment:

never trust bugs eating chinki as they use duplitious language . one can see by their actions or infractions on the border and bullying smaller asian nations surrounding china sea.

There were loads more along those lines but they have been deleted by the mods.

“India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the equator.Winston Churchill

“In June 1953, after witnessing the coronation of Queen Elizabeth, Churchill found himself standing next to Nehru’s daughter, Indira Gandhi, while they both waited for their cars to drive up.

‘You must have hated the British for the treatment meted out to your father,’ Churchill said. ‘It is remarkable how he and you have overcome that bitterness and hatred.’

‘We never hated you,’ she answered.

‘I did, but I don’t now,’ he replied."

Winston Churchill always hated India for obvious reasons, the above conversation tells very much, in his own words,he admits that he always hated India, and by that ,whatever he said about India,is nothing more than hate speech.

Winston Churchill, many believe,is also responsible for deaths of more than a million people in India.

“In June 1953, after witnessing the coronation of Queen Elizabeth, Churchill found himself standing next to Nehru’s daughter, Indira Gandhi, while they both waited for their cars to drive up.

‘You must have hated the British for the treatment meted out to your father,’ Churchill said. ‘It is remarkable how he and you have overcome that bitterness and hatred.’

‘We never hated you,’ she answered.

‘I did, but I don’t now,’ he replied."

Winston Churchill always hated India for obvious reasons, the above conversation tells very much, in his own words,he admits that he always hated India, and by that ,whatever he said about India,is nothing more than hate speech.

Winston Churchill, many believe,is also responsible for deaths of more than a million people in India.

You have better chance of convincing a Nazi to be a Zionist. :D

For some the words of Winston Churchill as Winston Churchill is a prophet to them. :fie:

In a first, Chinese newspaper adopts conciliatory tone to border dispute - The Times of India

I was talking about many pro-chinese indians turning anti-chinese some days after joining defence.pk..As for toi comment,there do exist some anti chinese ultra nationalists.The point is they do not represent India as whole-If you observe indian members comments in any threads about positive india-china news,you can see that there are many indians who are hoping for good india-china ties..

I was talking about many pro-chinese indians turning anti-chinese some days after joining defence.pk..As for toi comment,there do exist some anti chinese ultra nationalists.The point is they do not represent India as whole-If you observe indian members comments in any threads about positive india-china news,you can see that there are many indians who are hoping for good india-china ties..

We refer to our ones as "Fenqing".

A casual thread turned ugly. Thanks to famous troll. :D

make it two............

@topic: Indian media is not limited to Times of India. There are several other regional medias. I would request all chinese posters to visit following link. You can observe that regional language newspapers have major circulation in India and they hardly talk about China. Native language newspapers are filled with politics, cricket and bollywood.

Out of top 10 newspaper, only one is english based newspaper.

List of newspapers in India by circulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There were loads more along those lines but they have been deleted by the mods.
Diplorable.Not even chinese but indians are racists towards those indians also who share similarities.And when pointed out like in this thread they phoo phoo it. http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/217411-anti-china-racist-commercial-india.html

Not just these documentaries, it was also the West who make films like "Slum Millionaire".

Do you ever see Chinese doing that? I saw a Jackie Chan movie regarding India (it wasn't very good) but it definitely never showed slums for the entire movie, in fact I didn't see any at all.

We show the positive sides of India.

I think you got it the wrong way around. What I said was "So how is China biased against India?" not the other way around.

Nevermind.

Its not about movies, the problem is border conflict n new media hype...

Otherwise in general Indian don't have any bad image of China in their mind rather most people would feel inspired n appriciate the progress achieved by China...:agree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom