What's new

Imran Khan sets 30 days deadline over US drone strikes

I think PTI will get 4 or 5 big names under its belt now from this mega demonstration! Anyone in Pakistan who has an iota of true Pakistani spirit needs to step up and support the last surviving Pakistani political party, the rest are all American political parties.

An honest man cannot be bought.

But in a dishonest world, he just a cork floating in the ocean.

Asim,

The sad part is none can make America go home.

Be it Pakistan or India!!

That is the irony of realpolitik!

There are many Pakistanis with a lot of fight left in them still. Nothing is impossible. The good thing about the people who are speaking against this utter blanket enslavement that America has gripped Pakistan into are the sort of people who get galvanized and emboldened by the challenges America and its Pakistan government throws at them. So the more the adversity, the more the fight you'll get. The government can go to hell, we'll kick America out of Pakistan on our own.

I think PTI will get 4 or 5 big names under its belt now from this mega demonstration! Anyone in Pakistan who has an iota of true Pakistani spirit needs to step up and support the last surviving Pakistani political party, the rest are all American political parties.

yes, its about time... and I think this demonstration showed how powerful PTI is in KP least to say, I dont expect PTI to sweep the next elections, they are in a process of being representative of the pakistani nation. just like AIML transformed from pro-british to defender of the rights of the muslims.

There are many Pakistanis with a lot of fight left in them still. Nothing is impossible. The good thing about the people who are speaking against this utter blanket enslavement that America has gripped Pakistan into are the sort of people who get galvanized and emboldened by the challenges America and its Pakistan government throws at them. So the more the adversity, the more the fight you'll get. The government can go to hell, we'll kick America out of Pakistan on our own.

I just love that spirit.

Brig sahib that would be a statement of hopeless people, I dont expect from an Army man to think like that.

in the world of Idols, it usually takes one man to bring change !

Leader,

I am not prone to fantasies inspite of what my profession was.

Change in Pakistan is feasible.

But change to the US perspective?

That is what is important. - change the US perspective.

Asim,

There is a huge groundswell against corruption in India.

Just see how it is being sabotaged.

I wish you all well and like you, I too, am anguished at the way Pakistan is being taken for a ride, not only externally (which cannot be controlled) but by internal forces (which can be wiped out, if one wants to do so),

If Pakistanis can kick the US out, it will be the day and an example for the world!

Good luck!

Imran is a talibani and he is trying to protect his mates.:D
Is this Ha**m Malik is Rehman Malik???

Imran Khan is a very liberal open-minded person. He is nothing like Taliban.

Being liberal does not mean being a slave to western powers. Being liberal means to liberate your people and give them freedom and safety, thats what he's trying to achieve.

Those who support bombing villages and killings of innocent women and children are not liberals.

South Asians have ruined the very meaning of Liberals. For them being Liberal is following western policies and being slaves to the westerners.

Asim,

There is a huge groundswell against corruption in India.

Just see how it is being sabotaged.

I wish you all well and like you, I too, am anguished at the way Pakistan is being taken for a ride, not only externally (which cannot be controlled) but by internal forces (which can be wiped out, if one wants to do so),

If Pakistanis can kick the US out, it will be the day and an example for the world!

Good luck!

Personally I think we need to treat this as 1947 again. I too think we need to get rid of our internal nuisance makers first, as American controls Pakistan through idiot Presidents and their subservient policies.

Leader,

I am not prone to fantasies inspite of what my profession was.

Change in Pakistan is feasible.

But change to the US perspective?

Dreaming is the first stage of developing a Vision...yes ofcourse I dont expect to get rid of American imperialism like communism of Soviets but least is to keep the hope alive.

America's interests were never to leave Iran, but they had to, they hold their perspective and Iran lives too.

:lol: :lol:
Easier said than done. Our President spends millions of dollars on shining his image in Washington through lobbying.

But it really is of utmost importance to change the American thinking towards Muslims and S.E.Asia as well.
Their policies show ignorance in its extreme, hence the dharna. It is more of a signal to the US and Islamabad that there are still some people who love Pakistan more than anything else and that we are waking up.

You know Asim I was there and what IK asked Javed Hashmi in his last speech of the last evening? "Either join PTI to become a good man or either straight your acts staying in the existing setup.'' IK did ask Marvi Memon too to join PTI.

My wild understanding is, PTI's ship has taken onto the water, let's see how many of the existing goons jumps onto the ship to save their arses.

You know Asim I was there and what IK asked Javed Hashmi in his last speech of the last evening? "Either join PTI to become a good man or either straight your acts staying in the existing setup.'' IK did ask Marvi Memon too to join PTI.

My wild understanding is, PTI's ship has taken onto the water, let's see how many of the existing goons jumps onto the ship to save their arses.

He also asked ANP's minister "Khawaja Muhammad Khan Hoti" to join PTI.

222776_196964417012653_143462899029472_467678_3439648_n.jpg

First Its very difficult to buy Imran Khan when he knows that public is with him and he could well be the next prime minister without Military/American support.

Second, Even if he sells himself which is next to impossible, somebody else will take the lead.

‎"I have no fear of death,'Imran says. 'When I came into politics I always thought there was a possibility I would be killed.' If anything his lack of fear has grown along with his faith in Islam. 'Spirituality does two things for you. One, you are forced to become more selfless, two, you trust to providence. The opposite of a spiritual man is a materialist. If I was a materialist I would be making lots of money doing endorsements, doing cricket commentary. I have no interest in that."
(Imran talks wid Tim Adams)

What did that begging cost USA?? And what did it gain Pakistan..?? except a few brownie points to score on forums like these? What has Pakistan been asking US most vociferously over last few years

1. Bigger role in Afgh
2. Getting India out of Afgh
3. Mediation on Kashmir
4. Stopping Drone attacks
5. Civilian Nuclear Deal

etc...etc..

Name 1 that has been given as a result of any action to block transit etc...

ZILCH

Pakistan has been getting 10 billion in aid for their cooperation on WOT. Money talks and bullsh*t walks. Regarding the rest of the points you mentioned they are long term goals. What will happen once America leaves Afghanistan is any body's guess? My take is that -- Pakistan Will exert bigger role in Afghanistan and India will have to scale back its operations drastically. Karzai may be showing his anti Pakistan sentiments publicly, but he knows that Pakistan is essential for this survival.

Back
Top Bottom