What's new

Imran Khan sets 30 days deadline over US drone strikes

sir bohat kamaal post but humari shor machany say Kia hoga Pakistan army phir Islamabad fatah kur lay gi ya hameshaa apna mulk he fatah kurtay hain !!! Some countries need an army but some armies need a country bayshurm loog killing their own fellow country men for $$$

Yes i agree with you cuz now ISI is backing him so yes he has a realistic chance but he will and can never win an election please remember my prediction too

The word on the street is that ISI is printing money these days to spread this rumour---Imran Khan will come to power through the support of establishment; which is not true consdiering he did not accept Musharaf's deal AND he denied to be a part of any national government. So, basically, army nay apnay chapar ganjoo rumour philanay ka lia choray howay hain...

we need Islamic rule in our country ileven if ik brings it I don't have any problem following him but the million dollar question is will the corrupt generals and politicians allow it ? we need Devine help I am not very optimistic about our nation they have become used to being slaves

Sir u think he's going to come in power without any help ? I don't think that's possible sir his voters are yuppies (young urban professionals ) what about ppl living in villeges they only cast vote on bradari system so I beg to differ

That's all very funny Ik giving deadlines after meetings at GHQ

you have the right to speculate and knit anything by yourself. however, things are other way around, GHQ is after IK to lead the country on their behalf... so that they can get out of mess and still hold in power,

else, if IK is supported by Awam then that means GHQ will no longer have a role in PAK politics.

they are trying to spread this information as if they are behind IK, and are attempting to knit their game with IK.

YET, PTI leadership is clear on the fact that they will not be pawns of anyone.

Pakistan is made for every religion and caste. Religion evolved with time and we don't have anything more than Saudi Kings or Zia type religion. So, I do not think we want an Islamic state which is not Islamic in the strict sense. Islam, nowadays, is a religion who was hijacked by mulli scums and Saudi fat kings---

Pakistan is made for every religion and caste. Religion evolved with time and we don't have anything more than Saudi Kings or Zia type religion. So, I do not think we want an Islamic state which is not Islamic in the strict sense. Islam, nowadays, is a religion who was hijacked by mulli scums and Saudi fat kings---

I agree with fat Saudi kings part ONLY

Sir u think he's going to come in power without any help ? I don't think that's possible sir his voters are yuppies (young urban professionals ) what about ppl living in villeges they only cast vote on bradari system so I beg to differ

I believe in power of masses. if they put their trust in him, nothing can stop him...

A very thought provoking read by Hamid Mir (with Apologies to the non-Urdu readers).

pic.asp

Jang Multimedia

There's one man who can spent the whole night on a tanker top with common populace and there's one man who can roam around the cities without Bulletproof Vehicles and Jackets on and that man is Imran Khan.

Yaar, ab to gernali babies ko boot khud polish karnay pareen gay..Ohh hoo, un ki kamar mien dard ho gi and ohh, wo WOT bhi fight ker raha hain...

Anyways, we need a man who can swing the balls of GHQ. One corrupt is in Islamabad while ever green corrupt production award goes to Rawalpindi.

There is a saying in the property circle in RWP that biggest property dealer in Pakistan is GHQ. Sadly its true as well. We just heard about NLC scam and how some uniform babos earned billions. If you go around RWP you will find commercial properties worth millions owned by retired brigadier or colonol or Generals, and no one has any idea how a government servant can own this much. Sorry no offense to anyone because there are some good guys as well.

Back
Top Bottom