What's new

Imran Khan and Altaf hussein

icenfire

New Recruit

Reaction score
Imran Khan's emphisis of election campaign is against Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif,fantisizing that people will turned against them,well thats backfired pretty badly. Sometimes to change the flavour of his tongue, he utter something against his mentor Zardari (after his permission ofcourse).

This question is asked million times that why he does not speak against Altaf Hussein and MQM, ones asked he used the cricket term 'well left'. Against a person he filed cases, blame him of 350 murders and term them terrorist organiszation, this is beyond understanding.

Can any PTI follower give me satisfactory answer, except that "will see after coming in power".

I remember the time when he spoke against Altaf and was refused to enter Karachi. Now I have been saying this all along. Imran has held secret deals with MQM. As a matter of fact, he is not threatened anymore, he doesn't utter a single word against them, he was allowed to hold jalsas in their strong hold, at one stage, called them 'educated' lot, and now from past few days, MQM workers are joining PTI and rumors are spreading that they have agreed to a seat adjustment in Multan.

Plz show me last time Nawaz Sharif , Shabaz Sharif , Zardari gave comment against MQM. Waiting for ur answer

Imran Khan has said 100 times HE WILL NEVER DO ALLIANCE WITH MQM AS LONG THEY HAVE MILITANTS WINGS.

PTI has said what is reason for all target killings etc in Karachi its POLITIC parties. Police is politiczed. He has said again again. Problem is he isnt in power ppl u are supporting are or was in past. What they have done ?? NOTING

Who made Altaf Hussain and groomed him ? Who spread hate amongs Pakistanies ? Sharifs Altaf on order of Zia...

Imran Khan's emphisis of election campaign is against Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif,fantisizing that people will turned against them,well thats backfired pretty badly. Sometimes to change the flavour of his tongue, he utter something against his mentor Zardari (after his permission ofcourse).

This question is asked million times that why he does not speak against Altaf Hussein and MQM, ones asked he used the cricket term 'well left'. Against a person he filed cases, blame him of 350 murders and term them terrorist organiszation, this is beyond understanding.

Can any PTI follower give me satisfactory answer, except that "will see after coming in power".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom