What's new

Imran Khan endorses Altaf Hussain’s statement

Imran khan agrees to a statement which is true basically, it doesn't matter who said that statement but it also doesn't mean that IK is siding with altaf in every statement.

I don't think Imran knows what quaid e fasad meant to say. Altaf Hussian is the creepiest among all creepy sons came out of the womb of mother youp. Whenever this vile creature opens his mouth it reeks of blood, hate and destruction. This reprobate and his ilks have been doing politics of hatred and discord for a century, and even after causing so much butchery their thirst for human blood is as unslakable as it was a century ago.

Your statement reeks of bias and lack of objectivity. I have no love for him either but your hatred will not allow you to see why MQM has been so successful. please learn to listen to the otherside and keep your statements objectictive.
Araz

Once again, it's GEO and Hamid Mir at their very best. spreading lies and disinformation all for the sake of getting more viewers.

Ignoring the most pertinent questions affecting the society. I was wondering why Hamid Mir always asks IK questions about MQM or Altaf. This time Hamid Mir beats all records makes his very first interview question about MQM.

Back
Top Bottom