What's new

Imraan Khan:'Pakistan's creation pointless if it fails to become Islamic

Indians do watch this video, where Imran Khan was interviewed by NDTV (an Indian channel) on the issue with Salman Rushdie... the purpose of the video is to get an idea of what Imran perceives about Islam not what he said about Rushdie.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is politics...

IK always use prophet muhammad (SAWW) examples, always try to show he respect azan. and this stance... This is for the people like me.

On the other hand, he has concerts, etc are especially for the new secular generation.

His own stance is still not sure to anyone (even go through this thread some people thinking that he is a secular and other backing his islamic stance). So IK just want to get the power how to get doesnt matter.

15 years! IK did learn tradition politics.

i am not clear about imran khan , he is a dual personality , sometimes he alligned himself to apdm , jamate islami, sometimes he allign himself to sleeveless young ladies and parties culture , besides that he spent all his past in the night clubs running ater young gories , married one of them , was fond of night parties . i am confused . I think all the personality is based on ideology , but he clearly lacks it.

Sometimes he Talks about Secular Turkey and used to say that we want Model of Turkey in Pakistan and on the other hand he changes his statements that Islamic Welfare State is the best Model. Islamic state in other way is known as a Country with a Full Sharia system like Saudia and Iran ??. Is Pakistan ready to Become Saudia and Iran right now???. :undecided:

It's IK mate. IK has a long history of such contradictory statements. :coffee:

This is politics...

IK always use prophet muhammad (SAWW) examples, always try to show he respect azan. and this stance... This is for the people like me.

On the other hand, he has concerts, etc are especially for the new secular generation.

His own stance is still not sure to anyone (even go through this thread some people thinking that he is a secular and other backing his islamic stance). So IK just want to get the power how to get doesnt matter.

15 years! IK did learn tradition politics.
Sir in those concerts Patriotic songs are played not romantic songs and he never talked about secular Turkey If Imran Khan wanted to get in power he had several chances in this 15 years but he refused Sir first know some one point of view before blaming him of something

It's IK mate. IK has a long history of such contradictory statements. :coffee:

Funny that this coming from a N-league supporter.

Zardari saab ager PPP aap ko chor bhi dey, hum aapko kabhi nahi chorein gey - Mian Nawaz Shareeef. :lol:

Another one..

Concert is allowed if it is under PTI :) Cool

Back
Top Bottom