What's new

I'm going to settle in Australia - Any Suggestions?

even cops gets beating at nite................all the thugs and druggies roam the streets ................looking for easy money.
and Indian media calls it racist attack.........eeehhhh.

Going out at night is not safe for even the native people there leave alone the foreigners..

Really, I would not expect this from a country like Australia.

This is more common for third world countries where people are unsafe.

Is this common throughout Australia or certain places.

Though I have never been to Australia, I have only met a few Australians and my interaction with them left a positive impression.

I haven't exactly met a lot but my personal therapist was an Australian and she was a great girl, just lovely to look at and speak to.

I thought if all Aussies are like her then I am on the first flight to Australia.

Australia is a beautiful place and Australian are so humble. i can say this as my cousins live there and so far they never faced any racism but some precautionary measures are to be taken in every country even if it is Finland..as goons are everywhere..

What you do here, do there and you will be safe. Even in India, I would not roam at night. I guess you should in some Indian/Pak/Bangladeshi Community and try to come home by 7 pm daily.

Have fun mate, dont play too much with the kangaroos, concentrate on ur business.

And yes, when you are flying there, dont put ur hand outside the plane window :lol:

Drink beer and enjoy life.

If you feel lonely, there are lots and lots of poisonous snakes to make friends with.

Not to worry Uday, abhi hum zinda hai!

If you are walking along , and get surrounded by 18 angry Australian white boys , with KKK white hood , don't try to be a hero ... just do what Tom Hanks did ... run run like wind run forest run...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't be as bad as Texas....funny how Pakistan has a consulate in Houston.
Pork Spray...lol
The funniest part of this video is that Aussies are making fun of other people for being racist, when Aussies are the most racist people in the world.
Look at this Aussie parody song about aboriginal australians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay guys..

I am going to settle in Australia in around 4-5 months time from now. I've got family migration but I might be moving alone first to settle accommodation etc. I don't know anybody there.. don't know how's it going to look like, don't know how people are there and what are economic activities. So i'm bit of blind of where I am heading towards.

I am looking for some advice from People who have been there or are living in Australia. So guide me how much cash should I bring, what kind of job can I get easily and what is the best place to land in Australia and settle down. So far I have Sydney in mind.

I want to do import business by staying there.. what are the procedures of starting that. & Can I run online stores. I'm not rich but have got some hard-earned money which I want to spend wisely. If I want to do some local business there.. what should be that?

And finally.. are Australians really offensive to Indians? I'm not Indian but I might be taken as being one and if I tell them i'm from Pakistan would that count? :D

Hi Conqueror, i am Australian and you will be very welcome in Australia.

Heres a few tips for you.

Ignore internet trolls. - There is tons of trolls in here telling you Australia is bad and racist and a whole lot of untrue things, they are all lies. You are better of listening to what us aussies write because we actually know how the country is unlike the Indian trolls who have never been here.

Ignore the Indian Media. - Everything they have said is a lie too

Find Friends. - Having friends in Australia can help you out alot. Australia has a large population of Pakistanis and there is alot of social clubs and associations for pakistanis, maybe you hsuld join some when you arrive to meet other pakistanis living in Australia. People are friendly in Australia so you make heaps of friends.

Get a job - When you move here, you should try finding a job straight away. There is plenty around and money is essential to having a great life. There is many government organizations to help you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other aussies on here, but remember, don't ask the trolls. :)

To all the other people replying in this thread.

You all disgust me. Your posts are extremely offensive and are trollish. I can't believe some of the comments made.

i would say 99% of you haven't even been out of your own country, let alone to Australia, yet you sit and write completely untrue rubbish about Australia.

You all don't like it when people post rubbish and incorrect information about your countries, so why do it to others? Shall i post things that are insulting to India?

You all disgust me. Your posts are extremely offensive and are trollish. I can't believe some of the comments made.

i would say 99% of you haven't even been out of your own country, let alone to Australia, yet you sit and write completely untrue rubbish about Australia and it's surprising to see that a moderator, T-Faz is also joining in on the trolling.

You all don't like it when people post rubbish and incorrect information about your countries, so why do it to others? Shall i post things that are insulting to India?

dude i just didnt wrote fairy tales my friend came back to india after having some problem there i use to have some god aussis friend whom i meet on a cricket match and later on psn we all use to play together recently things started changing they started acting strange and all after sometime we all just stoped talking hell now i dont even remember there psn id's

i would say 99% of you haven't even been out of your own country, let alone to Australia, yet you sit and write completely untrue rubbish about Australia and it's surprising to see that a moderator, T-Faz is also joining in on the trolling.

You cannot blame them when the Indian media went on such a propaganda campaign against Australia during the attacks on Indian students. Indian media is utterly irresponsible at times.

Really, I would not expect this from a country like Australia.

This is more common for third world countries where people are unsafe.

Is this common throughout Australia or certain places.

The guy you are asking probably hasn't even been to Australia, yet your taking what he is saying as fact. Actually ask us Australians instead of taking what trolls say as fact.

Night life in Australia is very safe. I catch trains and walk around on my own at night. That doesn't mean there isn't crime.

Australia has one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

Back
Top Bottom