What's new

I'm going to settle in Australia - Any Suggestions?

Conqueror

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hay guys..

I am going to settle in Australia in around 4-5 months time from now. I've got family migration but I might be moving alone first to settle accommodation etc. I don't know anybody there.. don't know how's it going to look like, don't know how people are there and what are economic activities. So i'm bit of blind of where I am heading towards.

I am looking for some advice from People who have been there or are living in Australia. So guide me how much cash should I bring, what kind of job can I get easily and what is the best place to land in Australia and settle down. So far I have Sydney in mind.

I want to do import business by staying there.. what are the procedures of starting that. & Can I run online stores. I'm not rich but have got some hard-earned money which I want to spend wisely. If I want to do some local business there.. what should be that?

And finally.. are Australians really offensive to Indians? I'm not Indian but I might be taken as being one and if I tell them i'm from Pakistan would that count? :D

take a pair of boxing glove with you some pepper spray can dogs with big teethes may be that will save you

lol so many trolls nowadays

one person is genuinely asking for help and you guys are replying in this manner

keep some sanity for these type of threads if not for defense and other topics

Hay guys..

I am going to settle in Australia in around 4-5 months time from now. I've got family migration but I might be moving alone first to settle accommodation etc. I don't know anybody there.. don't know how's it going to look like, don't know how people are there and what are economic activities. So i'm bit of blind of where I am heading towards.

I am looking for some advice from People who have been there or are living in Australia. So guide me how much cash should I bring, what kind of job can I get easily and what is the best place to land in Australia and settle down. So far I have Sydney in mind.

I want to do import business by staying there.. what are the procedures of starting that. & Can I run online stores. I'm not rich but have got some hard-earned money which I want to spend wisely. If I want to do some local business there.. what should be that?

And finally.. are Australians really offensive to Indians? I'm not Indian but I might be taken as being one and if I tell them i'm from Pakistan would that count? :D

Yes! I think they are Racist people...

Anyway stay safe and alert.....just a friendly advice.

And Good luck :tup:

lol so many trolls nowadays

one person is genuinely asking for help and you guys are replying in this manner

keep some sanity for these type of threads if not for defense and other topics

we are helping him they are racist people more than brits i must say they dont care if you are an indian bangladeshi pakistani or any one if you are not an white you are in trouble just search for racism in aus you will know what we are trying to say

yeah i will give you the same advice as raptor go to canada its a very good place they have some of the best people i have some canadians friends they are good people to live with

Nopes they are not Racist as long as you dont go to their hood late at Night. my advice would be to sleep early and avoid Night Life there and rest will be fine . i have my cousins living there and so far they are having good time in Australia.

i would say that if you are going alone , just try and search place near Indian or Pakistani community, you will be asked for security money before renting a place, if you have PR for australia ... then you can get normal office job.... otherwise you can try jobs in stores and other stuff... working part time ...will easily help you to pay back your rent and food .... rest never travel alone at night and in sub ways and metros..... watch for people who ask you for cigg. and lighter... watch out for Lebanese and somalian guys.... they are sick.... and rest enjoy...

@OP : Good Luck ,

Just make sure you have a number of trusted people around you when you travel here and there . Preferably travel in groups , make Pakistani , Indian , Bangaldeshi friends when you get there. Otherwise if you weather the early storms , Australia is a fabulous place to live in .

Back
Top Bottom