What's new

I'm disenchanted with India: Zardari

I really love your in the middle:

It's not easy to see things in the middle, rather than looking down on them from above or up at them from below, or from left to right or right to left: try it, you'll see that everything changes. -- Deleuze and Guattari, A Thousand Plateaus

My question to you is What would have not Happen? What did you mean by that?

For me, my opinion is that the Media in both country is mostly blamed for this, and peace would have prevailed between both this countries. Anyway its just my opinion.

Like example, if Malaysia and Singapore can settle their differences, even after they separated and be good friends, why can't India and Pakistan?

For the first time Zardari showing Maturity... I don't know why some people in Pakistan has this nuclear masturbation..I mean WTH does nukes have to do in this thread :\

ha... now he has learned the trick to be in the trade.... he is going to be the next president of pakistan ... as his fan following got to increase now...

For me, my opinion is that the Media in both country is mostly blamed for this, and peace would have prevailed between both this countries. Anyway its just my opinion.

?

Is only Media to blame, or otherwise. For example why not look at leadership, does that not make any difference in friendship.

For example cold war exist for long time, but the leadership of Regan and gorbachev make any difference in global context.

One perspective does not solve problems.. There is a bottomline an someone has to take a step towards that (meaning leadership to solve that problem), and the World is waiting.

Is only Media to blame, or otherwise. For example why not look at leadership, does that not make any difference in friendship.

For example cold war exist for long time, but the leadership of Regan and gorbachev make any difference in global context.

One perspective does not solve problems.. There is a bottomline an someone has to take a step towards that (meaning leadership to solve that problem), and the World is waiting.

Eh, I forgot to quote that part either.
Yes, agree, government plays a huge role, example is like from this article.

True, but in my opinion, media play a more greater role. For example, after the 26/11 bombings, I remembered clearly a video showing stimulated surgical strikes in Pakistan.

Same goes for Pakistan, media should not publicize Zaid Hamid too much either, as sometimes, he spread too much conspiracy theories, example "Amar Singh", without subsequent prove.

Furthemore, I believe, we can always choose our leader as both of our countries are democratic, but to change the media's stereotype, it is hard, and media is the one that usually exaggerate or over-hype very small issues, like "statements".

One example, like "India's cold war doctrine" overhyped by Pakistan and " Pakistan's modification of USA missiles, overyhped by India. If we can calm down those media, and probably create more "Aman Ki Asha", or probably portay Pakistan in a good light in the "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa" series, then I would see no problem in peace prevailing between both countries

Last edited:
I have to say this - if this was said by a military dictator, i.e. Musharraf, I would have dismissed it out of hand.

But when an elected head of state says the same thing, it carries a different impact, a weightier meaning. To me at least.

I disagree with President Zardari, when he says we should extradite Kasab. But the much of the rest of what he says - non state actors taking states to war - makes sense

'Suspect' now you yourself gave answer of you own post. He was obviously a suspect. Proceedings were started against him and he came out innocent.... no proof.

No offence to you Waqas, and I am not trolling - what you say is fair enough, and there's really no answer to that.

But the wonders of our kortwals and our adalats in the sub continent. :rofl:

But the wonders of our kortwals and our adalats in the sub continent. :rofl:

The system you are talking about is history. Atleast in Pakistan after 2 years of big struggle of Pakistani people. Now even Zardari cannot escape.

The system you are talking about is history. Atleast in Pakistan after 2 years of big struggle of Pakistani people. Now even Zardari cannot escape.

I've read a little about the lawyer's movement - great stuff. But I was referring more to the system below the very highest layer. I suspect that will take time before it too becomes history.

As per judiciary process you have to provide proof which you made sure are not provided. As per your courts even Zardari is innocent then why you blame him for 10% do you have a proof?

I've read a little about the lawyer's movement - great stuff. But I was referring more to the system below the very highest layer. I suspect that will take time before it too becomes history.

Yes! system below still needs time. Many steps has been taken since that movement to solve problem in lower ranks but still atleast half a decade or so is required.
but HS's case was in High Court (upper layer)..

As per judiciary process you have to provide proof which you made sure are not provided. As per your courts even Zardari is innocent then why you blame him for 10% do you have a proof?

his case is going hot now a days and you will see its result in (may be) 8 to 10 months... may be sooner

Yes! system below still needs time. Many steps has been taken since that movement to solve problem in lower ranks but still atleast half a decade or so is required.
but HS's case was in High Court (upper layer)..

Ok. Fair enough.

I disagree with the judgment, but personally I cannot argue since a court has made a decision. That's what the judicial system is about - you have to accept it's decisions even when they go against you.

India is not being disrespectful about Pakistani courts. Indian complaints are against the prosecution which could not make a case from info given by India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom