What's new

If we have $13 billion, can we spend $1 billion for our military?

Economic development is the real way of gaining respect, not military might....
Because then you can say, look you got a big military but our ppl have a better life than yours :)

You guys will never learn from History will you. Here let me put this in words. You can quote me on this.
"If you depend on someone else for your security sooner or later that very guy will end up screwing you"
Yes just like Pakistanis screwed you before 1971 and we are doing it since then. In future, from your post, it seems you want to be screwed by China.

I am one of the well wisher of Bangladesh on this forum and thats why I said you should get nukes. That will only save you. And you come up with this reply and that too in blue font :what:

I always reply in blue font because it makes my posts attractive!

Depends on how you look at it. I prefer seeing it this way: we screwed Pakistan with India's help and gradually tuning up the intensity of screwing India with China's help.

And there's no way China can screw us. We have Assam as the buffer zone between the great Chinese civ and the great Bangali civ. They can screw Assam as much as they desire, as long as we get our share of Assamese tea. ;p

By the way, we don't need nukes to counter Indian nukes. Nuking BD hurts both WB and NE as well in the long term.

You guys will never learn from History will you. Here let me put this in words. You can quote me on this.
"If you depend on someone else for your security sooner or later that very guy will end up screwing you"
Yes just like Pakistanis screwed you before 1971 and we are doing it since then. In future, from your post, it seems you want to be screwed by China.

I am one of the well wisher of Bangladesh on this forum and thats why I said you should get nukes. That will only save you. And you come up with this reply and that too in blue font :what:

How true... India has been pain in the *** since then

Forget all these chota mota patakas. You should go for the big bomb. Use the $1 Billion dollars to buy some nukes. There are many offers in the market like " Ek nuke ke sath ek missile free". You should go for that offer. That is the only thing that will get any respect.

Bro, Who give us nukes? If we might get nuke, how to use it? We dont have our own satelite. And getting nukes mean we are on armes race, we dont have strong economy for that. So, we need defensive weapons not nukes.

Forget all these chota mota patakas. You should go for the big bomb. Use the $1 Billion dollars to buy some nukes. There are many offers in the market like " Ek nuke ke sath ek missile free". You should go for that offer. That is the only thing that will get any respect.

Bro, Who give us nukes? If we might get nuke, how to use it? We dont have our own satelite. And getting nukes mean we are on armes race, we dont have strong economy for that. So, we need defensive weapons not nukes.

Without a strong military power we wont get respect from other countres and this is proven truth:coffee:. I have seen in this forum many indians did not respect us-our military:blah:

what made you think that strong military power will give you respect? Even when India has strong military, Bangladeshis jump in and say that India has many poor and it has to take care of them first.

Bhaii kiii peeet mein churaaa khubaa kaaar aaabbb mazaaa aa rahaaa haiii ? :disagree:

you still want Bangladesh to be part of Pakistan, don't you?

If Bangladesh have $13 billion in hand:yahoo: than can we spend $1 billion in our military tools?:what:

Thats 13 Billion dollar is not idle money but to use to pay our import of various item other then Military item . we are not in a war that we have to import weapons using our reserve money . defence expenditure is maintain around 1.5 % of GDP of which some portion will be use for importing new Hardware or to import parts for our Military machine .
nothing to cheer about 13 billion dollar reserve for military buildup. we can do that through installment in 10~15 year which would not affect the normal economic activity .

Without a strong military power we wont get respect from other countres and this is proven truth:coffee:. I have seen in this forum many indians did not respect us-our military:blah:

You don't spend money to get respect, but to meet your defense needs.

You are new in the forum, you will learn to live with the trolls.

Economic development is the real way of gaining respect, not military might....
Because then you can say, look you got a big military but our ppl have a better life than yours :)

Bro, do you know why world respect US? World respect US for US military not for US economy. Use some uncommon sense. :police:

what made you think that strong military power will give you respect? Even when India has strong military, Bangladeshis jump in and say that India has many poor and it has to take care of them first.

BSF killing our ppl in border, our GOVT cant do any thing. India building Dam on rivers we cant do any thing. Why? you have strong military and we dont have. Think again bro........:argh:

Thats 13 Billion dollar is not idle money but to use to pay our import of various item other then Military item . we are not in a war that we have to import weapons using our reserve money . defence expenditure is maintain around 1.5 % of GDP of which some portion will be use for importing new Hardware or to import parts for our Military machine .
nothing to cheer about 13 billion dollar reserve for military buildup. we can do that through installment in 10~15 year which would not affect the normal economic activity .

Well, 13BN for import r8t?:) And why not we spend 1BN for military import:taz:. One day we might read in newspaper that 3BN lost from our forex reserve, this is possible in Bangladesh:victory:

Back
Top Bottom