What's new

If we have $13 billion, can we spend $1 billion for our military?

Yaar isko pehle samjha, ussey TOOLS nahi WEAPON SYSTEMS bolte hai :hitwall:

What LATEST tools do BD wants???

AWACS, AARs, P-8Is, C-17s or C-130Js, exactly what??

There was a guy by the name [MENTION=133844]Banglar Lathial in PDF (is banned here now, and now active in chini forums), he is strongly advocating acquisition of J-20 for BAF to counter India.

There was a guy by the name [MENTION=133844]Banglar_lathiyal in PDF (is banned here now, and now active in chini forums), he is strongly advocating acquisition of J-20 for BAF to counter India.

I think BD should start a similar program like PAK-FA with Russia or China... There is no reason for BD not becoming the uncontested power in South and South East Asia. We are superior race by the way...

I think BD should start a similar program like PAK-FA with Russia or China... There is no reason for BD not becoming the uncontested power in South and South East Asia. We are superior race by the way...

What about ICBMs?

And what was your defense budget bdw? :D

You have to earn that respect, and what makes you think 1 billion is going to make a huge difference in gaining that respect. Open your eyes, India is planning more that $100 billions of defense equipment acquisition in coming 5-6 years.

Bro, Some thing is better than nothing :bunny:

Not required.. as most of the people outside India already turned civilized... So our semi continental missile should do the job.. ;)

Name a missile in Bangladeshi arsenal having a range exceeding 300km. :D

Yaar isko pehle samjha, ussey TOOLS nahi WEAPON SYSTEMS bolte hai :hitwall:

What LATEST tools do BD wants???

AWACS, AARs, P-8Is, C-17s or C-130Js, exactly what??

Military tools includes every things military need. I am not a weapon expert it is the job of our experts to add what we need to defend our country.

YOu from Moulvi Bazar?? You guys having WiMax down there?

No wimax. I use citycell bro :hitwall:

Bro, Some thing is better than nothing :bunny:

Bangladesh has been acquiring some world class platforms lately. This landing craft for example.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

According to some classified reports, Bangladesh recently banned it's sale to US and NATO countries because of it's ultra sensitive technology. @arp2041

Last edited by a moderator:

For this Honey, we need Money. How they come?:tup:

Back
Top Bottom