What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

India would not attack Pakistan for any flimsy reason.

It would be in response to a provocation like Mumbai massacre.

Then forget about support from China or Arab world etc.

Chinese are no fools to rush in because Pakistanis wish that. Help is on merits. If merits demand no help, then there would be no help. More over they have to worry about $100 Billion trade. This is no trifle amount to be thrown away just like that.

Arab world is sick of Pakistanis and their terrorists. They returned two of them in 2012 to India to upstage Pakistan. Do not expect too much from them too.

The moral of this discussion is that if Pakistan persists in its ways of supporting radicals and terrorists, do not expect help.

:rofl:After reading all yr analysis one can just laugh at u.......
China will help Pak in any war scenario n the relations will Pak is more then just for yr greedy reason!!!
The trade is in the benefit of both China n India its based on mutual interests or if any one who is benefiting more is China here because the trade ratio n net profit ratio is negative for india not China in that 100 billion thing...

So yr same old blackmailing tactics will not work here.
About yr rest of yr post well its most laughable........

And about yr last line :lol: prove it.........Otherwise SSHHHUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHH

They did :) ...

REad your history and even they knew that you are making nukes but they dint stop you.

They even knew u were making them n u were running POW camps n agartala conspiracy even befor the 1971 war had started but they didnt stopped u nor did help Pak in 1971,1965 or 1948.

Bottom line is we helped ourselves n the reason why they didnt ''stopped'' from nukes was because we were fighting the USSR n they didnt wanted to make relations getting spoiled with us. It was Nixon's regime's idea n after 1989 when the war had stopped then with in a year they Posed Embargo on us both military n economic for the same reasons.......

So yr say doesnt contain any wait.

Do nothing . Pakistan on its own is doing much better .

Thats what u think!!!!

But it seems since june when u joined this forum u still didnt completely understood Pakistan.

Isnt Pakistan at war?
With almost quarter of the Army deployed in its western border , spending billions.. fighting , dying??

There is a reason why Pakistan is doomed and sinking like Titanic! OP has no idea what he is talking about. Any future war will probably not be worse than what Pakistan has suffered in the last 10 years. Pakistan is already in a state of war. I repeat, Pakistan is already in war. One gotta be really dumb to deny that! Who is comming to Pakistan's help right now? No one and that is fine. Pakistan does not deserve any help anyway unless Allah has different plans. Pakistan's leaders are sell out. Most political parties in Pakistan have terrorist wings and are causing chaos in Karachi. Army is sitting silent. I have alot of respect and love for Pakistan army but still, no matter how much we love Pakistan army, the fact is that they have failed in stopping terrorism in Pakistan. Yes they are doing their job but not efficiently.

At the current state in Pakistan, there should be emergency declared all over Pakistan and Jihad declared against TTP, BLA and everyone who is accountable for destablizing Pakistan. It is a do or die situation. Most of you guys have no idea how much trouble Pakistan is in. It's in a quicksand and no one is around is pull it out of it!

Ok, look. Let's get real. The only adversary Pakistan has is India. Period! Why shy away from stating the obvious? So naming India would have been the right thing as the entire Pakistani Army doctrine is modeled on India being the enemy - FOX LAND as they call us!

Pakistan Military is classy. I like that.

Pakistan Air Force conducts air exercises called Saffron Bandits, while Pakistan Army describes India as FOX LAND in detailed war-games.... Interesting.

This clears alot of things...

On topic : Militarily, I don't think Pakistan would need any help in any conflict with India. Pakistan Military has way more enough firepower to defeat any Indian invasion, if this ever happens (which I don't think it would. Indians aren't fools..they know their military limitations when it comes to Pakistan).

They did :) ...

REad your history and even they knew that you are making nukes but they dint stop you.

I have explained this before.

Buddy, they sent their USS Enterprise to help you back in 1971 which was countered by Russian sub. Also, they even asked China to help Pakistan which it couldn't because of weather and blockage of mountain passes.

I have explained this before.

India will be nuked in that case. Only victors would be the westerners in that scenario.

No it wont. India is ensuring that slowly Pakistani politicians become masters of the Pakistani Army. As that happens, Pakistan isnt nuking a bird, let alone a nation like India.

We are developing a credible BMD for these 1 or 2 missiles that Pakistan would fire.

Turks are perhaps the only trust worthy friends who won't leave you alone in the middle of the may day.

The Turks will never give military support to Pakistan during war. Especially if you are fighting a credible/respected nation - like India or maybe US.

It's not that funny. Think about it.

Its funny because its not achievable. Someone down Pakistan's chain of command will want a better future for their kids. They will not want them slaughtered on Pakistani soil.
After all it is almost sure that any war on Pakistan will be waged by any power due to Pakistan's continued support for terrorism or one kind or another against other nations.

So someone important - will not want to lose their family - even if he has sent his kids to US/EU - they might be threatened.

He along with many others will give up the details of your weapons.

Maybe even the public of Pakistan is goaded to fight against their military to prevent usage of weapons. There are a hundred options available for the world to exercise.

Pakistan is till date - not a successful country - it is not a responsible nation the likes of Turkey, India or even Iran are. And the world is increasingly getting little on patience with Pakistan.

No it wont. India is ensuring that slowly Pakistani politicians become masters of the Pakistani Army. As that happens, Pakistan isnt nuking a bird, let alone a nation like India.

We are developing a credible BMD for these 1 or 2 missiles that Pakistan would fire.

There's not going to be a nuclear war, both countries have developed extensive second strike capabilities and realize that if anything resembling a nuke if launched, there will be 5 more in the air before the first even lands on target.

Its funny because its not achievable. Someone down Pakistan's chain of command will want a better future for their kids. They will not want them slaughtered on Pakistani soil.
After all it is almost sure that any war on Pakistan will be waged by any power due to Pakistan's continued support for terrorism or one kind or another against other nations.

Same old rhetoric, still no proof. Didn't even bother to read the rest of your post after this. Sure, we have supported proxies in the past, but then again, who hasn't?

India-Mukti Bahani, LTTE, Northern Alliance.
US-Cuban Rebels, SVA, Mujahideen.

Okay, I am getting some exciting replies.

I was confused about Turkey , back in 2009 , went for an airshow in Dubai, met a Turkish Airforce Pilot.. he asked me where I was from .. and he then he said : Ah , Pakistan Brothers Brothers... and i was kind of surprised.. :).

Thanks for the replies guys. Appreciate it.

All I wish is, none of the countries goes to War, as most of em have Nuclear powers.. which could be pretty ugly if used in War..

even and Indian will say ahh brother brother so stop just being a foolish bunch of idiots. war is a serious matter even brothers differe on personal interests when families are involved.

anyway that was a stupid question but anyway can be answerd and in my Personal OPINION any country that has more interests served under Pakistan then the rival country, will support Pakistan but if that country's interests are more protected by the attacker then indeed it will side with our enemy.

now you can open a map take all the factors into consideration and then decide.

by the way its NOT an era of WARS.

So someone important - will not want to lose their family - even if he has sent his kids to US/EU - they might be threatened.

He along with many others will give up the details of your weapons.

Maybe even the public of Pakistan is goaded to fight against their military to prevent usage of weapons. There are a hundred options available for the world to exercise.

Pakistan is till date - not a successful country - it is not a responsible nation the likes of Turkey, India or even Iran are. And the world is increasingly getting little on patience with Pakistan.

The entire post is preposterous, Pakistan has never been a successful country, wrong. Until 2007 Pakistan was the 2nd fastest growing economy and the hottest place to invest, come better days, we'll get back on track. Don't you worry.
Secondly, why would only a Pakistani divulge details about national assets? Your post makes vague assumptions and then pulls the nuke out of the hat and expects me to clap in awe? Here's a quiz for you? How many Pakistani defectors has India secured (leaving Bengalis in 71)? Ho many Jawans have turned for India? I can post at least 5 examples right now of Indian Army ORs working for ISI, I think you should worry about your own asset's integrity. Ours are in the safest hands, our guys (me included) will gladly watch every single member of our family die before us but never divulge the location of this nation's assets. We have some sense of honour, but I don't expect you to understand.

Depends on what country we are fighting.

No country is coming to give physical support except nuclear cover like given by China during Kargil. And they wont do anything today even if India is the one threatening. For their calculations vis-a-vis India are changing rapidly - our military is gearing up to be able to hit even North China. They also realize this.

No country is coming to give physical support except nuclear cover like given by China during Kargil. And they wont do anything today even if India is the one threatening. For their calculations vis-a-vis India are changing rapidly - our military is gearing up to be able to hit even North China. They also realize this.

Yeh India is gearing up to HIT NORTH CHINA and CHINA is sleeping right.

India even can NOT hit AJK leave alone hiting CHINA

Back
Top Bottom