What's new

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border

Pakistan boost of F-16 so much ,we were getting F-18s and f-16s from US but we did not bother to take it as part of mmrca deal,we already have better fighter planes and we are targeting the next best in 4.5 generaion i.e. Dasault Rafale or Eurofighter Typhoon .

We never say pakistani fighter pilots are not good,they are among one of the best no doubt,but if you compare indian fighter pilots with pakistani fighter pilots,then we need to take into account the 1971 war in which we can check how many fighter planes of which country got destroyed the most and the picture will be clear.If we say something we should provide the facts and figures.

I have pilot friends in the IAF and they do cross the border into Pakistan on most of their early morning sorties. They generally fly low for a period of time and return back.

this is bold joke bring something new yaar

ever haired abut TPS-77?

radar_coverage.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Pakistan boost of F-16 so much ,we were getting F-18s and f-16s from US but we did not bother to take it as part of mmrca deal,we already have better fighter planes and we are targeting the next best in 4.5 generaion i.e. Dasault Rafale or Eurofighter Typhoon .

KOI nai news sunao we know it since last 7 years .:lol:

this is bold joke bring something new yaar

ever haired abut TPS-77?

radar_coverage.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

KOI nai news sunao we know it since last 7 years .:lol:

Naayi news to tab hi milegi naa jab phir se 1971 jaisa galati karoge ,baar baar hame tumlogo ko dukhi karna accha nahi lagta hai,aakhir tumlog hamare chote bhai hi to ho .

Naayi news to tab hi milegi naa jab phir se 1971 jaisa galati karoge ,baar baar hame tumlogo ko dukhi karna accha nahi lagta hai,aakhir tumlog hamare chote bhai hi to ho .

now you trolling lolz i know its my mistake to take you serious and reply you kid .

now you trolling lolz i know its my mistake to take you serious and reply you kid .

I understand sir that I am a kid in front of you and you are a matured person with experience of so many posts but the same theory applies for pakistan that is what you need to understand that pakistan is a kid for India too but you will never admit.

paramveer, India was created a day after Pakistan's creation........ So technically, India is the brat, i mean kid...:lol:

paramveer India was a created a day after Pakistan's creation........ So technically, India is the brat i mean kid...:lol:
Hey Peregrine ,just celebrating your independence one day before us makes you feel great,how come you forget pakistan was cut out of india and was born,we provided you with money,machine and military when it was divided,don't post unnecessary arguments when you know what is right and what is wrong.

Bhagwan Vishnu ke avatar Su-30 ke pilot ho sakte hai bhaijaan. ;)

na bro they can't be ram ever if you say gourav or pandov ka youdh ho ga to man loon ga lolz hum log pandov .

wesy mujhy indian pilots inderjeet lagty hai jo lakshman ko hara to sakta hai 2-3 bar per hamesha ke liye nhi akher mara jata hai :enjoy:

Hey Peregrine ,just celebrating your independence one day before us makes you feel great,how come you forget pakistan was cut out of india and was born,we provided you with money,machine and military when it was divided,don't post unnecessary arguments when you know what is right and what is wrong.
LOL at India giving money, machinery & military to Pakistan :girl_wacko:. I believe, it was Goras who did so & not the present day Indians. It is you who needs to get his facts right, not me.

na bro they can't be ram ever if you say gourav or pandov ka youdh ho ga to man loon ga lolz hum log pandov .

wesy mujhy indian pilots inderjeet lagty hai jo lakshman ko hara to sakta hai 2-3 bar per hamesha ke liye nhi akher mara jata hai :enjoy:

Bhaiya aapke samajne naa samajne se hame kya matlab hai,4 baar to dikha chuke hai,phir se koshish karlo itna mann hai to,bol bol kar kya hota hai,sach ko sabit karna hota hai,kar do jis din us din tum lakshman aur hum inderjit,jab thak nahi kar paye thab thak ram,lakshman and vishnu sab hum indians hi hai :)

LOL at India giving money, machinery & military to Pakistan :girl_wacko:. I believe, it was Goras who did so & not the present day Indians. It is you who needs to get his facts right, not me.

The main problem of you is you like to live in a world which does not exist and you are paying from all sides because of this till now and will continue to pay,a person who is strong and proudy is also fine but a person who is weak and boost like he is very strong there comes the problem,"vinasha kale viparit buddhi",it means when the end is near the brain seem to have stopped working.

Back
Top Bottom