What's new

IAF sees China, Pakistan as challenges, not threats

oh!ji Auz bhai newbiez,fanboyz and trainee ko thoda space de bhi do :lol: :cheer:

Hey kid, CALM YOUR A$$ DOWN ! This forum is a good training center for Indians like you ..O.K !
You Genius don't even know that Kargil wasn't a PAF vs IAF clash..Now please..these things have been discussed to death before.Come out of your "Fanboy Dream" and taste the REAL world ! I have NO hesitation in accepting that IAF is stronger than PAF right now. . And then here my Indian friends get upset when we Pakistanis say that Indians are suffering from Inferiority complex.....You are yet again proving that Indians (Like yourself) ARE infact suffering from some kind of inferiority complex.Why bringing surgical strike issue here? Did your "hyper" IAF dared to do a surgical strike? LOL Now please end your trolls....PAF was doing CAP missions which was quite normal thing under the given circumstances.

And yes , PAF is using Chinese Junk..I think PAF should go for Super Indian Fighter..LCA :smitten::cheers:

Chill bhai. Nayah hai vo.

Hey kid, CALM YOUR A$$ DOWN ! This forum is a good training center for Indians like you ..O.K !
You Genius don't even know that Kargil wasn't a PAF vs IAF clash..Now please..these things have been discussed to death before.Come out of your "Fanboy Dream" and taste the REAL world ! I have NO hesitation in accepting that IAF is stronger than PAF right now. . And then here my Indian friends get upset when we Pakistanis say that Indians are suffering from Inferiority complex.....You are yet again proving that Indians (Like yourself) ARE infact suffering from some kind of inferiority complex.Why bringing surgical strike issue here? Did your "hyper" IAF dared to do a surgical strike? LOL Now please end your trolls....PAF was doing CAP missions which was quite normal thing under the given circumstances.

And yes , PAF is using Chinese Junk..I think PAF should go for Super Indian Fighter..LCA :smitten::cheers:

Read my post, I dont think I mentioned Kargil in context of IAF Vs PAF...

And what do mean by Indian here, If you dont have the courage to counter other's argument without mentioning nationality better talk sensible. Do you use the same words for new Pakistani member in PDF with the same tone.

My argument all through the post is same and u also have acknowledged that at present IAF is stronger than PAF, and PLAF is at match with IAF.

And talking about inferiority complex against whom, a superior pakistan!!!!!!!... god .. gimme a break.

I hope...had if relation between Pak and India were better... India could have offered LCA to Pakistan also to keep them safe from Chiniese Junks...:cheers:

Read my post, I dont think I mentioned Kargil in context of IAF Vs PAF...

And what do mean by Indian here, If you dont have the courage to counter other's argument without mentioning nationality better talk sensible. Do you use the same words for new Pakistani member in PDF with the same tone.

My argument all through the post is same and u also have acknowledged that at present IAF is stronger than PAF, and PLAF is at match with IAF.

And talking about inferiority complex against whom, a superior pakistan!!!!!!!... god .. gimme a break.

I hope...had if relation between Pak and India were better... India could have offered LCA to Pakistan also to keep them safe from Chiniese Junks...:cheers:

buddy i know u r a hot headed newbi but thats no way to talk to any one in this forum i aknowledge ur enthusiasm and pateriotism but cool down and rather than babbling give a good reason ,
abt the wars they have been discussed to death on other threads go read them and abt PAFand PLAF go ask any senior member frm any country and they ll tellu the capabilitys and threat level .so chill dude

Big correction here. India never started any of the conflicts, so there were no objectives to accomplish. Nothing was promised, just plain defense and denying the enemy any advances. Promises were made by the other side and they never accomplished them.

FYI, whenever there were any military objectives supported by a strong unanimous political backing, Indian Military has never failed. Check facts.

:rofl::rofl: i cant bear this

:rofl::rofl: i cant bear this

Actually it is not that out of context. However then it depends on what side you belong to....So let's leave it there....

Big correction here. India never started any of the conflicts, so there were no objectives to accomplish. Nothing was promised, just plain defense and denying the enemy any advances. Promises were made by the other side and they never accomplished them.

This is not true. Indian military failed to defend us from Chinese in 61. Now whatever were the circumstances ,we do have our share of failures. Secondly we all know that we were not able to run over Lahore in 65 which we thought we can easily achieve, so that was definitely a humbling experience for us. To me those set-backs were good, and the results in 71 are testamount to it.

FYI, whenever there were any military objectives supported by a strong unanimous political backing, Indian Military has never failed. Check facts.
I don't think there is anything wrong with failures. However it all depends on how you look at things. Not able to defeat Pakistan in 65 convincingly once the war was thrusted upon us is a failure in my eyes but what you are saying is also correct.

Did this post make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? I bet it did.

Indian Air Force quality is there for all to see. But if you think IAF has quality advantage over PLAAF that's fine, but blatantly lying to yourself about Mig 29 or Mirage being anything more than a bad joke is unhealthy.

Indian Air Force quality is there for all to see. But if you think IAF has quality advantage over PLAAF that's fine, but blatantly lying to yourself about Mig 29 or Mirage being anything more than a bad joke is unhealthy.

Whatever who cares. They can thump their chest raw and it doesn't change reality in anyway.

Despite China's rapid defence modernisation and military aid to Pakistan

:lol: even when they are serious, they talk funny

Is there any post having a discussion on IAF Mig 29 / Mirage (upgraded) Vs JF17 and J10 (PAF & PLAF).
What I think is India mirage is heavily upgraded with latest technologies from france and Israel and Indian.

Is there any post having a discussion on IAF Mig 29 / Mirage (upgraded) Vs JF17 and J10 (PAF & PLAF).
What I think is India mirage is heavily upgraded with latest technologies from france and Israel and Indian.

Not really they were not upgraded......Even if u do upgrade em they r still old(expect mig-29)

While JFT nd J-10 are brand new babies and are superior n equal to these jets... JFT =mig-29 n mirage.... J-10=F-16 block 52+

Not really they were not upgraded......Even if u do upgrade em they r still old(expect mig-29)

While JFT nd J-10 are brand new babies and are superior n equal to these jets... JFT =mig-29 n mirage.... J-10=F-16 block 52+

THINK AGAIN J 10 = F/16 block 52...Pakistan plans to buy more F-16s | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Pakistan is trying to purchase used F-16 fighter jets from the United States to enhance its air capabilities, diplomatic sources told.

“We will take as many as they are willing to give,” said a diplomatic source when asked how many of these aircraft Pakistan was seeking.

words of inspiration:rofl::pop:

This is not true. Indian military failed to defend us from Chinese in 61. Now whatever were the circumstances ,we do have our share of failures. Secondly we all know that we were not able to run over Lahore in 65 which we thought we can easily achieve, so that was definitely a humbling experience for us. To me those set-backs were good, and the results in 71 are testamount to it.
IA failed in '62 is a well known fact. The fact that the Chinese withdrew as soon as the Cuban Missile crises de-escalated is also a known fact (another country which used an international event to mask its territorial ambitions was Georgia in 8/8/08!!). IA was literally caught with its pants down but the Chinese knew they could not sustain and hold their advances given IA's preparations to get back and international attention diverting from Cuban crises onto the conflict. So yes, territorial ambitions were denied to the then enemy.
About the '65 war, it was Pakistan which attacked India. They had territorial ambitions and objectives which they failed to meet. IA did not have any objectives other than defend territory and they did do a pretty good job at that. Breakfast in Lahore or whatever was just a rhetoric or a morale booster during war. If the Indian political establishment had wanted or decided to siege Lahore, the military would definitely have been given the order and GoI would have done anything to support the military and accomplish the objective. But, that was NOT the political objective.

I don't think there is anything wrong with failures. However it all depends on how you look at things. Not able to defeat Pakistan in 65 convincingly once the war was thrusted upon us is a failure in my eyes but what you are saying is also correct.
War is not an exclusive prerogative of the military alone. It is a yet another form of exercising political options and in this regard, the GoI has very effectively used the military to 'convey' political objectives. One cannot judge losses or wins solely on the basis of what happens militarily on the field, but more than that, it is based on what transpires before and after in the political meetings and international diplomacy. Without political objectives, winning a war means nothing!

With due respect, as you are very much senior, I beg to differ with you.
J 10 and JF17 are new indeed, but they are copy of mig 21 and F16 respectively. F16 in Pak inventory is the most superior fighter , better than IAF Mig29 and Mirage.
But to compare the J10 with F16 Block 52 is foolishness.

JF 17 of PAF may be suprior to IAF Bisons, but its no match to Mig29 and Mirage. J10 is at par with Mig 29 and Mirage. But IAF Mig and Mirage are under heavily upgradation which will make it superior to J10.

Back
Top Bottom