What's new

IAF for new assault rifle

I'd rather walk the streets of the UK knowing it is highly unlikely I will ever see a weapon in the hands of a civilian than walk the streets of the US were anyone can and is "packing" even the terrorists, mentally deranged and retarded.

We don't have schools being shot up on a weekly basis, we don't have to fear of being massacred when sitting in a movie theatre.

You guys in the US have been brainwashed by the NRA and gun lobbyists into beliving owning a gun is your God given right. Read the second amendment- notice the use of the phrase " reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia". What about any nutjob carrying a weapon hints at a well-regulated militia? The level of paranio in the US towards your own govt is just absurd.

Dude I respect your Opinion but thats all that is, I gave you Facts and comparison of the two nations which Clearly shows that UK is a Criminal Nation and is Ranked 3rd while USA(with all the nut jobs carrying Guns) are Ranked 15th in Total Crime INdex

Denial is an other word for being a Bigot

have a MErry Ol Day CHAP

No not these. First photo is of the MKEK HK33E telescopic stock along with the T-40 and HK33E with fixed stock, second photo is that of the POF PK-8.

No G3S here.You did post a photo of the G3S which I believe was this.

1gokcl.jpg

It's not similar to the G3M, the G3M is longer and I wanted to post the photo of both the G3S and G3M together to show you the differences.

adp3t1.jpg

Yes this, thank you. So I guess we both agree to the fact that G3S barrel and OAL is shorter than the full length G3M which is basically a G3P4 with rails?

Probably yes... but G3S is replacing the old G3 rifles in PA..... while a new european SMG will replace the damn MP-5..

Probably yes... but G3S is replacing the old G3 rifles in PA..... while a new european SMG will replace the damn MP-5..

SMG trials which took place involving the Vz.58 Compact Sporter, M70AB2 and the Md.63?Or are you talking about a different SMG bid to replace the MP5's with some other 9mm SMG or PDW like the Skorpion Evo III or P90 which I am not aware of.

Oh bhai... all of them are armed.. show me a Pakistani cop with a.303 or old some vintage rifle... !

Indian regulars with INSAS:

511717647gg.jpg

Big deal... our cops are already operating better vehicles... want me to post pictures?
Dude there's a massive comprehension failure on your part. Like I've said the measures you are pulling out are so arbitrary, you are asking me to provide proof of India having identical weaponry and equipment to Pakistan and if India doesn't then it is somehow inferior? It works both ways- show me a pic of Pakistani police using the Tavor/X-95- SERIOUSLY. of course India has plenty of .303s floating around but significantly less nowadays and they are on their way out.

And btw I was not posting pics if the Patrol car but the entire concept of modern policing ie well equipped individual officers and here I'm not talking about weapons (although all of the above do have a handgun) but a high-vis jacket, stab vest, personal radio, collapsible baton, handcuffs etc etc with modern patrol cars ie modern police that you find in any developed nation. This is where both nations should be aiming for and this is where India is going for sure.

Now can you provide me similar pics of Pakistani police?

Dude there's a massive comprehension failure on your part. Like I've said the measures you are pulling out are so arbitrary, you are asking me to provide proof of India having identical weaponry and equipment to Pakistan and if India doesn't then it is somehow inferior? It works both ways- show me a pic of Pakistani police using the Tavor/X-95- SERIOUSLY. of course India has plenty of .303s floating around but significantly less nowadays and they are on their way out.

You misundertood me .. check my previous post.. i questioned the purchase of weapons... not compared them to the weapons our cops used.

And btw I was not posting pics if the Patrol car but the entire concept of modern policing ie well equipped individual officers and here I'm not talking about weapons (although all of the above do have a handgun) but a high-vis jacket, stab vest, personal radio, collapsible baton, handcuffs etc etc with modern patrol cars ie modern police that you find in any developed nation. This is where both nations should be aiming for and this is where India is going for sure.

Il be honest.... our traffic police,motorway police,highway police,SWAT,ATS and elite forces are probably the best equiped in the region... as for weapons and weapons right now even our regular dead beat cops are better compared to your cops... And yes hope we can make them less corrupt among other things..

Il be honest.... our traffic police,motorway police,highway police,SWAT,ATS and elite forces are probably the best equiped in the region... as for weapons and weapons right now even our regular dead beat cops are better compared to your cops... And yes hope we can make them less corrupt among other things..
At one point maybe they were but I think many Indian PDs are squarely ahead of their Pakistani counterparts now on this front mate. But of course you'll not agree so let's not go round in circles.

At one point maybe they were but I think many Indian PDs are squarely ahead of their Pakistani counterparts now on this front mate. But of course you'll not agree so let's not go round in circles.

Yeah right man.. here are a few pics:

15fq99k.jpg

23_March_Bikerboyz_M2_G2G103.jpg

35lytjm.jpg

b83383.jpg

National+Highways+and+Pakistan+Motorway+Police+by+all+about+pakistan+%252817%2529.jpg
3298814909_07e0cdf6c8_z.jpg
motorway-police.jpg
dsc00071_8NG_PakWheels(com).jpg
[/QUOTE][/IMG]

[/IMG]

And..............?

A few jeeps and a Civic? Am I meant to be impressed?

Kiddo... first it was about Pak police not armed with automatic weapons... which i dared you to post a single pic of a cop with .303 or other vintage vehicles.... than you post pics of some crappy lookin car and 2 bikes talking about "future police force" and talked down our police... in response a posted a few pics of Pakistani police and get this foolish response..... i know you wont ever accept tht our cops are better than yours... but thats okay... i guess its natural for you...

Good luck chuck!

Kiddo... first it was about Pak police not armed with automatic weapons... which i dared you to post a single pic of a cop with .303 or other vintage vehicles.... than you post pics of some crappy lookin car and 2 bikes talking about "future police force" and talked down our police... in response a posted a few pics of Pakistani police and get this foolish response..... i know you wont ever accept tht our cops are better than yours... but thats okay... i guess its natural for you...

Good luck chuck!

crappy??It is a Tata Indigo-Made in India ..we all know how developed your automobile market is...hahaha
DSC00702.JPG

..The second one is a Honda CBR 250...not some atlas honda cr@p

Wake up kiddo

Mahindra Scorpio

mahindra_scorpio_getaway_punjab_police.jpg

124069d1239511330t-indian-police-cars-dsc00258.jpg

Mahindra Axe

610x-6.jpg

Delhi bomb squad mobile x-ray van

M_Id_183278_Delhi_Police_.jpg

Mahindra Bolero

cctv_1451989f.jpg

Toyota Innova

29D01E2A1F49A324BFB5A3AF77828E.jpg

20130120071626.gif

Good luck chuck!

Yaar , In India , thieves , goons dont carry AK-47 in India, and goons and thieves , .303 is good and for terrorist , their ATS armed with modern weapons.

We are in India and not in PAK., If you see PAK cities see "N" of Ak-47 related killing then in indian cities. Cite any single example where other then terrorist (came outside from India) used AK-47, grenades. etc.

In PAK every day you heard the news of killing by AK-47.

Back
Top Bottom