What's new

I own Karachi... Lets Burn it !!

How does IJT has managed to stay in colleges ? People dont vote for them , they have zero manadate in karachi.

Islamic brainwashing of stupid students
They capture new students easily if you look at the colleges and universities of karachi you will see that IJT is mostly popular in Intermediate level students

Islamic brainwashing of stupid students
They capture new students easily if you look at the colleges and universities of karachi you will see that IJT is mostly popular in Intermediate level students

Dear shuakataftab!
Sir,
Let's become mature & come out from student politics!
We are talking about, the largest city of pakistan, so let's! Make our minds filed up with, larger frame of thoughts!
Thanks

And Adamjee collage , is not in MQM dominated area, That area is filled up with mix populaion.. and APMSO almost have lost his on-ground power among students.. PSF of ANP is nowdays is new power, which represent Northern public of Pakistan in karachi. Well In most collages only Jamiat is allowed. Well ! I guess He will visits to Inter board office... PSF is available there.. They will do your anywork in few hours.. Just need to offer few hundreds or thousands rupees..depends on degree of work.
So damn true. I'm in Bahria college, obviously there's no such nonsense there but I have a lot of friends in Adamjee and nothing like that happened to them. On the other hand, they were pestered by the Jamiat. Also, in Dehli College, the ANP and PPP took over the adjoining football field and the college had to be closed because the people there were spreading drugs, wine and other stuff. Then the heads of the ANP and PPP came and asked for the field to be opened for the children despite what was happening.
No matter what else you blame MQM for, the only area in which colleges have APMSO would be the PECHS area

Dear shuakataftab!
Sir,
Let's become mature & come out from student politics!
We are talking about, the largest city of pakistan, so let's! Make our minds filed up with, larger frame of thoughts!
Thanks
I disagree since it's the students that cause all the shops to close and threaten people

Six more killed on third day of violence | The Nation

KARACHI - The city remained tense on third consecutive day on Thursday witnessing six more killings in different neighbourhoods.
The Awami National Party’s call for observing Thursday as mourning day, after the killing of its worker in an armed attack on Wednesday evening, added to panic in the metropolis. A complete strike was observed. Attendance at offices thinned out as traffic was thrown out of gear.
Police officials suspect that ANP’s Zainullah Khan had been killed over personal enmity in New Karachi Area because he was there to negotiate some issue of Muhammad Khan Afridi. But he got killed. Markets and business centres in the city have been closed down since for the fear of similar violent episodes.
Shooting sprees and arson attacks hit many areas as the news about targeted killing of Zainullah poured in. Over a dozen vehicles were set on fire by unidentified arsonists appearing from within the protesters.
Reports about shooting are still being received from Empress Market, Saddar, Regal Chowk, Hassan Square, Burns Road, Mashriq Centre, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Baldia Town, Malir, Banaras, Orangi, Qauidabad, Shah Faisal, SITE and Gulistan-e-Jauhar. Firing gunshots, groups of gunmen were still openly roaming on Thursday, killing another six people.
The first killing took place near Metro Cinema, where some miscreants while protesting resorted to aerial firing. A man, 55-year-old Zahid, son of Hakeemul Saeed, received gunshot wounds. He breathed his last at the Civil Hospital Karachi.
In another incident, one Fahadul Samar, son of Noorul Basher, was shot dead in Aligarh Bazaar. The body was shifted to the CHK for medico-legal formalities.
According to police officials, both Zahid and Fahadul Samar were residents of Frontier Colony that fell under the Orangi Town Police Station.
Separately, dead body of a man was recovered from Farooq Colony, Orangi Town No 12. Police officials said that the victims’ hands and legs were tied up with ropes and he had been shot in the temple. The body was shifted to the CHK and later moved to a morgue for identification.
Two more bodies were recovered in Kati Pahari area in the jurisdiction of the Shahrah-e-Noor Jahan Police Station. The victims were identified as 26-year-old Zeeshan, son of Shareef, and Jaleel, 27, son of Ghulam Essa, residents of Jaleelabad block-S. They went missing on Wednesday night. Their hands and legs were tied up with ropes. And they were shot in the head.
The officials further said that Jalil was a barber by profession and Zeeshan was working for a hosiery shop. The officials suspected that they might have been the victims of ethnic violence.
The bodies were shifted to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital (ASH) and later handed over to the heirs. In another incident, unidentified gunmen, travelling on a car, opened indiscriminate fire at a restaurant near Perfume Chowk, killing a restaurant waiter, 24-year-old Sadaqat Shah, son of Karim Shah. Although the culprits fled the crime scene, they were intercepted by rangers personnel. After an exchange of fire, a paramilitary soldier, Ayaz, was wounded but the culprits escaped. The injured is under at the JPMC

Good work, beat the **** out of karachi people, this thread clearly shows that they can't be treated as humans, but only as ANP, MQM or PPP supporters.

Sorry to waste my time on even feeling petty on the jahil educated peoples of Karachi (most of the pakistanis are like this, but karachi does perfectly)

Wtf are you talking about... Please stay out of something you know jacksh1t about instead of acting stupid like you are doing right now.

The only realistic solution to Karachi's problem --> Raise a new police force of 3,00,000 from Karachi & Sindh in the ration of 70:30. Transfer the current 35,000-40,000 existing police officers to VIP duties. Only those, who have their own stakes, their own families and investments in Karachi can ensure prosperity of Karachi. How can anyone visiting from KP/Punjab/Baluchistan/NWFP etc. do something for the larger interest of the city as they know that one day they will go back home.

Once the police force is raised, trained, equipped and operational, get rid of FC/Rangers etc. and all the businesses being run by Rangers must be handed over to the City Government. Furthermore, the police force should work under the mayor and so should all other civic agencies active in Karachi city. In my Agency, the minimum grade 17 officer needs to be highly educated (atleast a Masters in relevant field) along with atleast 2 years of experience in relevant field. As the new officers cannot be expected to have performed in the police, they must have 2-3 years of customer service experience so as to know how to treat people with respect.

And finally, there should be strict financial penalties for minor traffic violations and major punishments including jail time for major traffic violations. On the road it feels as if there is no traffic law at all!

Wtf are you talking about... Please stay out of something you know jacksh1t about instead of acting stupid like you are doing right now.

Stupid act? really? then read this thread.. You would know what stupidity looks like..

lastly it was sarcasm, i have close family in karachi.

The only realistic solution to Karachi's problem --> Raise a new police force of 3,00,000 from Karachi & Sindh in the ration of 70:30. Transfer the current 35,000-40,000 existing police officers to VIP duties. Only those, who have their own stakes, their own families and investments in Karachi can ensure prosperity of Karachi. How can anyone visiting from KP/Punjab/Baluchistan/NWFP etc. do something for the larger interest of the city as they know that one day they will go back home.

Once the police force is raised, trained, equipped and operational, get rid of FC/Rangers etc. and all the businesses being run by Rangers must be handed over to the City Government. Furthermore, the police force should work under the mayor and so should all other civic agencies active in Karachi city. In my Agency, the minimum grade 17 officer needs to be highly educated (atleast a Masters in relevant field) along with atleast 2 years of experience in relevant field. As the new officers cannot be expected to have performed in the police, they must have 2-3 years of customer service experience so as to know how to treat people with respect.

And finally, there should be strict financial penalties for minor traffic violations and major punishments including jail time for major traffic violations. On the road it feels as if there is no traffic law at all!

My, dear!
Col.Mav3rick;sir,
Thatss the best post, on this thread!
I am sure that's, the signature of “clAss of 2008”nd we still have the, guts & balls,to think about apositive, solution of karachi, rather thn keep tracking, the very same venom,which is running inthis beautyfull city of pakistan, I jst wana back ur post!
Thanks,
Really good job done here!
A few of real patriots, left here!
But only those few r required to defend, this citY, & pakistan, & that's enough?

:'(

530048_10151445976855072_10150100155080072_23613679_1067489724_n.jpg

Sorry to waste my time on even feeling petty on the jahil educated peoples of Karachi (most of the pakistanis are like this, but karachi does perfectly)

Mind your language khi's littracy rates is more than combined population of this country , also its easy to give lectures from a place which is not a mix , first house baluchs and pushtoons in your city than talk

Back
Top Bottom