What's new

I own Karachi... Lets Burn it !!

That is the point, even without messing around with each other, we can barely face the LORD, let us not make it as they call it, "Point of no return"!

It is the duty of those of who can do something to keep us all away from that point of no return; we will be judged the harshest if we do not do our duty.

Lolz, says the one who idolizes thugs and gangsters, so how's the "hustling" going? Is trying to act like a street thug cool? I never knew idolizing lil wayne and degenerates like him gives you a good "educational upbringing"?

Now tell me guys, does idolizing degenerate guys like these who label women as "ho*s" and "b****es" make one a "educated"?
So idolizing people that have left a huge impact in this world is now suddenly a bad thing? And have you ever seen me in real life? Do I act like a street thug? It would be hard to be a thug and make it to the country's top Business school at the same time.
Me viewing Lil Wayne shows that I have some bad character and not educated enough? Lil Wayne himself holds a business degree. Your quick to single out that he labels women as hoes etc but are keen to forget that he helped immensely during Hurricane Katrina, has helped the American troops and also has brought many communities together. So whats worse idolizing a rapper which will not cause anyone harm or going to other cities and starting violence there? Next time do some research before barking.

Violence and unrest started in Karachi as soon as your kind made it their personal property.

And why has my people treating their city like their property lit a fire in your @ss? My people are the ones who made this city by working day and night. And we are obviously going to be pissed if outsiders are going to come in and destroy it. We have no reason to ruin our home, but outsiders have every reason to ruin someone's home because that home is a goldmine.

Btw I apologize if my past posts have been racist and offensive. This kind of sh-t brings out the worst of me. I know this problem is all political and not a lot of it has to do with ethnicity. It's just that I am a die hard Karachiite and value my city above everything else.

sir you know what damage these identities causing to Pakistan ?

Again you have to understand you cannot force Pakistani identity on someone....
i give you an example : water distribution ( sindhis call punjabi thieves )
we need kala bagh and different provinces playing identity cards and say that only others will be benefited but they dont think that if these projects completed it will help to improve overall condition of Pakistan .

Ok lets assume there is no sindhi punjabi.... what will be the situation..... The people on the South end of Pakistan calling people of North east End of Pakistan thieves.....

So the problem again is not Sindhi Punjabi.... Its unfair distribution of resources.....

When you have only one identity then you will only think about that and this will help in united the nations.

Really that will help.... ??? The baloch insurgency is not because they are baloch....They stopped becoming Pakistani when Pakistani nation didn't treat them fairly....

And In Quran Allah ordered us to be united and dont care for your other identities these are for nothing .

And quran also says that we are divided into tribes so that we can be identified..... And if someone want identity why stop him..... we have to remove the mindset that if someone want to accept and appreciate his forefathers and want to continue there name that doesn't mean he is a traitor or a rebel.

And what our Quaid Muhammad Ali Jinnah said about different identities is more than enough for our guideline

Which quote are you exactly referring to? Quaid and Iqbal's many quotes are mostly twisted just to satisfy the purpose......

Btw I apologize if my past posts have been racist and offensive. This kind of sh-t brings out the worst of me. I know this problem is all political and not a lot of it has to do with ethnicity. It's just that I am a die hard Karachiite and value my city above everything else.
thats okay , sometimes people get emptional understand.. dont feel too bad. karachi for karachiites should be the slogan !!! good luck

I dont blindly follow any political party
i would support anyone who works for my city

Even if he is a criminal, and also working against your country? and people of the city? how you define work?

from: Karachi returns to normality after 9 deaths | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

KARACHI - Semblance of normality returned here on Wednesday after 18 hours of violence which claimed nine lives following murder of Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s senior party worker in the city on Tuesday.

At least nine people lost their lives in the after miscreants went amok in the city, burning more than 40 vehicles, getting shops, main markets, schools and petrol pumps closed when MQM’s Mansoor Mukhar was gunned down in his home with his brother yesterday. On Wednesday, markets, petrol pumps and education institutions reopened with heavy police contingents deployed at Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Korangi, Landhi, PIB, Clifton, Lyari and other tense areas.

On the other hand, the names of Ali Ahmed Magsi and Habib Jan Baloch, nominated in the murder FIR, were put on Exit Control List (ECL).

Baloch is said to be associated with Friends of Lyari group while Magsi with defunct Peoples Aman Committee.

Meanwhile, police, Frontier Constabulary and Rangers carried out a search operation in Lyari area against drug peddlers and criminal elements. No one was arrested, however.

Nope, not that simple... there will be battle for economic footing...

I agree with a post saying that political parties should not be allowed to operate in Karachi anymore, and someone here was saying that people here pretend to be urdu speaking so I can swear by God that I am an urdu speaking and I hate MQM, I study in Adamjee govt. College and I see nearly everyday what MQM does in the college, e.g. the MQM people forced us to sign up for their membership any one who refused was not allowed to leave the college and taken to a separate room, and we know what happened to them

This is getting really messy.

I don't know why every political leader is saying 'humara banda mara gaya, hamara worker mara gaya' and create a furore over it, but nothing happens when a PAKISTANI gets killed, and nobody says pakistani mara gaya, Karachi ka shehri mara gaya.
This is what is hurting us.

I agree with a post saying that political parties should not be allowed to operate in Karachi anymore, and someone here was saying that people here pretend to be urdu speaking so I can swear by God that I am an urdu speaking and I hate MQM, I study in Adamjee govt. College and I see nearly everyday what MQM does in the college, e.g. the MQM people forced us to sign up for their membership any one who refused was not allowed to leave the college and taken to a separate room, and we know what happened to them

obviously that means they took you to the room as well .. what happened than sharing is caring

obviously that means they took you to the room as well .. what happened than sharing is caring

no I signed up and gave them fake address, and cell number :azn: but I had to suffer the loss of 20rs. that was the membership fee

Back
Top Bottom