What's new

I own Karachi... Lets Burn it !!

Too soon to post ..

2245 PST] Indiscreet firing kills two people in PIB Colony and Gulbahar area.

[2137 PST] Following the unabated violence in the city, Karachi Transport Union announces suspension of services on Thursday.

[2125 PST] President Private Schools Management Association Sharf-uz-Zaman says a decision on keeping schools open tomorrow will be taken on the basis of developing security situation in the city.

[2114 PST] Eight vehicles, including motorcycles, torched in Teen Hatti and Lasbela: DawnNews

[2110 PST] “ANP and MQM are engaged in a bloody war in order to bring each other down,” says Jamaat-e-Islami chief Munawara Hassan.

@AnsarBurney after murder of Awami National Party worker rioting, killing of innocents, burning of vehicles and firing continue Karachi.

[2055 PST] Firing leaves one person injured in Baldia No. 5, DawnNews reports.

ANP activist’s murder brings violence back to Karachi | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM

I agree with a post saying that political parties should not be allowed to operate in Karachi anymore, and someone here was saying that people here pretend to be urdu speaking so I can swear by God that I am an urdu speaking and I hate MQM, I study in Adamjee govt. College and I see nearly everyday what MQM does in the college, e.g. the MQM people forced us to sign up for their membership any one who refused was not allowed to leave the college and taken to a separate room, and we know what happened to them

:rofl::rofl:

never heard such story by adamjee college guys, i myself am from DJ college which was famous for politics, by the way if you for real, you should have said APMSO not MQM

this guy is fake to the core!!

Tomorrows #ANP's Mourning Day being rolled back - Killer was "Ghar ka Bhaidi"

My comments are based from the humanitarian point of view. I stand against violence of any type and and cried for the innocent people who are being put through this undesired situation. I pray and hope the peace loving Pakistanis for a change give up their weapons once for all and settle the differences through talks only. I just do not understand how and why common citizens fall into this trap of violent behaviour.

If, I may request all of my brothers and sisters and children in the country of Pakistan to organise a peace march without carrying any kind of weapon and hold each others hand regardless of your political or religious affiliation and of course holding of hands is to represent the unity against violence.

Where is Government and Law enforcement agencies, Looks like they allowed them to burn all the stuff.. Well ! Transporters have enimty against each others too and they really wait for these kind of situations as pay back time. Well ! OP , why don't you request media to report us about the real culprits.. They know them well but still can't spit it.

where is government? the government is behind all this mess, all these political parties are responsible for this situation of Karachi. ANP, MQM and PPP all want to control Karachi.

never heard such story by adamjee college guys, i myself am from DJ college which was famous for politics, by the way if you for real, you should have said APMSO not MQM

you nailed it :lol::tup:

MQM and ANP should both be declared as terrorist organizations in Pakistan

that's all folks....**** them and their gay party flags

well as of now the army and their goons are declared terrorists ...

no I signed up and gave them fake address, and cell number :azn: but I had to suffer the loss of 20rs. that was the membership fee

alright finally we have an insider tell us whats going on , how are the MQM holding every one hostage in khi .. thanks in advance

The biggest problem of our nation is“JAZBATIPAN” !
Pointing fingers on each others,& making bad comments for cheap media popularities Are our main objectives?
But no one have the balls, to stand up! & deliver, this thread name should be changed to“I. OWN. PAKISTAN ......SO. LET'S. BURN. IT
For god sake open up ur minds, & try to restore our nation, no one is better politician in pakistan, than president GHADARI,or. Mr MAAL PANNI,!
They are the best of the best, leadership ! This nation can ever get, so don't cry! You all gave them the, votes! I mean MQM & ANP, & u all are getting , what ever you alll were upto, ANP looted , millions of dollors, from US of A, by crying on the deAd bodies ,of pakhtun tribes men, deep KPk ,ANP took a lot of Aid money, in the name of resetllment, of the tribesmen! who atlarge suffering from the , CIA directed TTp & its only strong enemY, (pAK ARMY)!
No. One is angel, no one is peRfect! Remember this, so plz, try to disscus , why sind govt can't build new prisons, for the city & population like karachi?
Why can't sinD govt employ's. At least 2 hundered thousand more police mens in karachi, police force, why can't sind govt build more & aDvanced police training centers,! Why can't sind govt ,invite all its collation partners & form joint commeties for peace, in all the areas of sind, why can't sind govt calls for local or distict bassed elections? Why are they & all other looters , are still afraid off lossing their, undemocratic, unjust rule over karAchi, sind & pakiStan?:sniper:

And Adamjee collage , is not in MQM dominated area, That area is filled up with mix populaion.. and APMSO almost have lost his on-ground power among students.. PSF of ANP is nowdays is new power, which represent Northern public of Pakistan in karachi. Well In most collages only Jamiat is allowed. Well ! I guess He will visits to Inter board office... PSF is available there.. They will do your anywork in few hours.. Just need to offer few hundreds or thousands rupees..depends on degree of work.

whole of the city is ruined by both of these parties just because who will take BIG stake
terrorist vs terrorist

I agree with a post saying that political parties should not be allowed to operate in Karachi anymore, and someone here was saying that people here pretend to be urdu speaking so I can swear by God that I am an urdu speaking and I hate MQM, I study in Adamjee govt. College and I see nearly everyday what MQM does in the college, e.g. the MQM people forced us to sign up for their membership any one who refused was not allowed to leave the college and taken to a separate room, and we know what happened to them
None of the student parties force anyone to join them you are just lying
grow up

Is IJT still there in dj & did you ever got invitation for one of their tableeghs :lol:

And Adamjee collage , is not in MQM dominated area, That area is filled up with mix populaion.. and APMSO almost have lost his on-ground power among students.. PSF of ANP is nowdays is new power, which represent Northern public of Pakistan in karachi. Well In most collages only Jamiat is allowed. Well ! I guess He will visits to Inter board office... PSF is available there.. They will do your anywork in few hours.. Just need to offer few hundreds or thousands rupees..depends on degree of work.

ANP/PukSF is not that popular they are only in a few colleges including ship owners and inter board office (because of pahar gang/kati pahari) besides that i have heard they got entry in gulshan college after some clashes with IJT
IJT is the main party of colleges in karachi they have got almost all colleges in their power

ANP/PukSF is not that popular they are only in a few colleges including ship owners and inter board office (because of pahar gang/kati pahari) besides that i have heard they got entry in gulshan college after some clashes with IJT[B
IJT is the main party of colleges in karachi they have got almost all colleges in their power[/B]

How does IJT has managed to stay in colleges ? People dont vote for them , they have zero manadate in karachi.

Back
Top Bottom