What's new

I have strange nightmares, help..

I can't not sleep. Yeah I'll keep trolling PDF. Nah, I hate trolling, only respond to trolls.

Sigh, sigh~ I don't believe in dreams representing anything, but it does represent some sort of internal fear.
\
Practice some form of exercise like Judo,Kung Fu or yoga.

I know there is an art .... ART of interpreting dreams that is .... It is that I have never heard your perspective before

Well..you need to read Mr.Sigmund Freud's theories. He is considered to be the father of modern psychology. I read his book,"Interpretation of Dreams". Man the guy was messed up. Everything ends up with your latent desire to have sex with your friends, family and what not. I'm sure I read somewhere in the book that violence in dreams are an indication of animalistic sexual desire towards that person. :rofl:

In the past 2 weeks I've been having strange nightmares about my girlfriend. Each time its the same thing. I keep forgetting specifics but its always losing her permanently and waking up crying. When I tell my friends about this they laugh at me and tell me I'm just crazy and clingy. But I'm truly worried about her safety and I'm getting paranoid. I can't tell her, she might think I am a dangerous psycho.

Please tell me what I should do to get rid of this.

Ah..found it. This chapter of Freud's book deals with the dream of death of a close one. Enjoy.

V. THE MATERIAL AND SOURCES OF DREAMS Section D to end

In the past 2 weeks I've been having strange nightmares about my girlfriend. Each time its the same thing. I keep forgetting specifics but its always losing her permanently and waking up crying. When I tell my friends about this they laugh at me and tell me I'm just crazy and clingy. But I'm truly worried about her safety and I'm getting paranoid. I can't tell her, she might think I am a dangerous psycho.

Dont care of it ..and dont pay any attention on it......

If you are under 30 you should have several girlfreinds and then you wont miss one.

i tell you a story once a guy came to doc and said i have been seeing this horrible dreams + sometimes i see strange creatures something like Ghosts .... please do something ....

DOC: well just sleep before time it will be alright or take a pill for sleeping ...

the guy did so and had the dream again ....he came back ... to doc and said what he saw....

DOC: ok.... now when you go home just relax and sleep in just opposite direction ... 180 degree change....in your sleeping posture

the guy came back to thank the doc.... and asked him what was the secret

doc: it's sometimes because of the magnetic field which starts acting on our brain ....and we see strange thing and dream bad....

moral of the story : CHANGE YOUR SLEEPING POSTURE

So you are saying whatever you see in a dream may occur oppositely in real life ? Why do you say that ?
Is that your belief or you think that it is a glitch in the Matrix ?

What he says is true but it doesnt apply to everything just death...you can laugh at me all you want but that is true....if i get some bad dream like that i will be happy as the person in my dream will have a long life :).

Also if a snake comes in your dream then its an indication that a solution to your problems is just round the corner.

Why was the op banned? was it cause he started this thread:undecided:?

you are obsessed.......obsessed is worse than possessed....
you need to get out more....and get a life....
under your cyrrent mindset you might jump off the bridge if she breaks up with you....

I would suggest to post this in a medical forum then a military forum first of all.

Make 2-3 girl friends so if one leaves you should not cry but wake up happy, less tension....seriously

Back
Top Bottom