What's new

How will Modi explain his minister’s role in the riots?

Firstly she was not the minister during 2002 Riots...

Secondly how many times should he reply....I mean come on yaar everybody from us know that almost all central Govt investigation agencies has been after him since congress came to power and even then they are not able to find even a single proof against him in this case.....This gives him a clean chit in this case.....

The only thing Modi did was he wasn't quick in taking decisions. The CBI and other agencies don't have any proof, because the guy didn't do any thing wrong. Its just congress who keeps pulling in Modi trying to make him look bad, because they know that he is a threat and a very strong candidate for PM in the coming election.

Modi gets blamed for all this, yet the guy did so much for Gujarat after the riots he basically built the modern Gujarat. And congress and others are having a hard time accepting this fact.

@doublemaster... Look I will refrain from saying anything to placate anyone coz I myself have never been in a riot and neither have i suffered ..so i wouldn't know.

But please ponder over one thing ...

When MODI get's a clean chit from SIT due to absence of evidence incriminating him, people like to think that it is all the art work of him and you sum up all the circumstantial evidence (some police officers accusing modi, some MLAs getting implicated) and make a notion within you that he is guilty....

But did u ever consider how many muslims faced exodus from guj due to riots ? How many muslims were killed ? Compare that to how many muslims fled assam and how many got killed there under Congress Govt. at the center and state both ???

I would expect the same zeal with which u are pursuing this debate ( godhra riots ) against the Assam riots as well..

When u do that, u will realize one thing, when spontaneous mass riots happen, people get killed and govt. ( be it guj or assam ) can't do much about it.

The fact is .. people who have suffered should not relive the riots by holding their own future to ransom( by clinging on to the past ).. They should move on.
Should study hard and earn a good life..

And when a person suggest this 'MOVE ON' thing, it should not be construed as means to support the rioters or create deviation from seeking justice but it's for their own sake ..

Everything from MODI to Assam riots is political..it has nothing to do with justice. If people bring their emotions in this political game, it will be trampeled ON !!!

Just be objective about it..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom