What's new

How will Modi explain his minister’s role in the riots?

Oh and for the dumbos going on a blind hate tirade against Modi, do they even know that it was the Modi govt that actually filed an affidavit against Maya Kodnani ?

Ahmedabad: The government in an affidavit in the Gujarat High Court has said that state minister Maya Kodnani led the mob, instigated them and distributed weapons to carry out Naroda riot which left 95 people dead in 2002

Minister Maya led mob to carry out riot: Guj Govt to HC

Well, I can understand, when has facts ever beein their string point ? Theor hallmark has always been baseless allegations, soulful rhetoric and high pitch kangaroo courts. Now lick your wounds and please reduce the tirade. It's getting a bit boring..:blah:

Gujarat Model: How to treat good officers.

Another senior police official who has taken on the Modi government is DIG (Armed Unit) Rahul Sharma. Sharma was issued a departmental chargesheet on August 13 on allegations of “misconduct’’.

The ``misconduct’’, according to the chargesheet, is that he had not submitted to the government the CDs of the call details of politicians, bureaucrats of chief minister’s office(CMO) and senior police officials with the accused of 2002 riots including VHP and Bajrang Dal activists.

Oh and for the dumbos going on a blind hate tirade against Modi, do they even know that it was the Modi govt that actually filed an affidavit against Maya Kodnani ?

Minister Maya led mob to carry out riot: Guj Govt to HC

Well, I can understand, when has facts ever beein their string point ? Theor hallmark has always been baseless allegations, soulful rhetoric and high pitch kangaroo courts. Now lick your wounds and please reduce the tirade. It's getting a bit boring..:blah:

Readon :
The affidavit was filed in the court on Thursday on the basis of findings of Special Investigation Team (SIT) appointed by the Supreme Court challenging anticipatory bail given to Kodnani by the lower court.

Gujarat Model: How to treat good officers.

Another senior police official who has taken on the Modi government is DIG (Armed Unit) Rahul Sharma. Sharma was issued a departmental chargesheet on August 13 on allegations of “misconduct’’.

The ``misconduct’’, according to the chargesheet, is that he had not submitted to the government the CDs of the call details of politicians, bureaucrats of chief minister’s office(CMO) and senior police officials with the accused of 2002 riots including VHP and Bajrang Dal activists.

As far as I know about Indian penal code (I dont know about Madarsah penal code) you are required to deposit all evidence related on a ongoing investigation to the investigating agency. He failed to do that and hence the inquiry.

The affidavit was filed in the court on Thursday on the basis of findings of Special Investigation Team (SIT) appointed by the Supreme Court challenging anticipatory bail given to Kodnani by the lower court.

So.. ? That is the job of the SIT and once the SIT did its job, the Govt did its job.

It did not try to defend anyone and that is what is expected out of them.

Dude let me tell you one thing - there is no point arguing about the technicalites of the case - look at the big picture. A provocation happened and it prompted a spontaneous backlash. Sad but that is how life is. Rest as I mentioned are just technicalities. God forbid if another provocation was to take place I dont think the resulting scenario would be any different. That is the ground reality and we must acknowledge the hard truths. The only thing to be learned for that is dont indulge in provocations and all can live in peace.

As far as I know about Indian penal code (I dont know about Madarsah penal code) you are required to deposit all evidence related on a ongoing investigation to the investigating agency. He failed to do that and hence the inquiry.

So.. ? That is the job of the SIT and once the SIT did its job, the Govt did its job.

It did not try to defend anyone and that is what is expected out of them.

Dude let me tell you one thing - there is no point arguing about the technicalites of the case - look at the big picture.A provocation happened and it prompted a spontaneous backlash. The only thing to be learned for that is dont indulge in provocations. Rest as I mentioned are just technicalities.

Dude you are awsome. Provacations i agree it was wrong. Backslash also i accept though no justice system in the world can support killing of innocents as backlash. But government role is un-forgivable.

About provocation: Karseavks breaching law and going to ayodhya for pooja? Isnt that povocation? Actually it dint start on that day. It all started after 1992.

Dude you are awsome. Provacations i agree it was wrong. Backslash also i accept though no justice system in the world can support killing of innocents as backlash. But government role is un-forgivable.

About provocation: Karseavks breaching law and going to ayodhya for pooja? Isnt that povocation? Actually it dint start on that day. It all started after 1992.
killing of kashmiri pundits was also a provocation ..it all started in 1989 :blah: and apparently I guess none of your kind protested against that ..the same people who jump up on something happening in myanmar or for illegals ...

Govt was helpless and was unequipped to deal with the backlash just like the Assam govt is currently unable to contain it. Our police system, its training, its equipement, tactics are WWII era. No point in blaming a Govt that had come to powr just one month before for that.

There is no law prohibiting Hindus from going to one of our most sacred places,Ayodhya, to worship at the Janmabhoomi. Ayodhya was,is and will be a punya-bhumi for Hindus and they will go there to do pooja. Period. I;m not going to debate with you on that.

The question is how is going to Ayodhya in UP a provocation for the mullahs in Godhra, gujarat ? How does doing pooja in Ayodhya justiify the barbaric killing of 59 pilgrims by burning them alive ?Madarsah logic ? This is still a Hindu majority country and please dont over-reach yourself.

To extend your logic of going back in time for a justification -- no it did not start in 1992, it started in the 16th century when the existant temple was demolished.

great Double standard Master, u r saying that what happened in 1992 justifies killing of innocent women & children in 2002?? & after that killing what do u want the relatives & loved ones of the people dead to do??

+ also din't understand ur saying how can a peaceful 'pooja' is a provocation??

killing of kashmiri pundits was also a provocation ..it all started in 1989 :blah: and apparently I guess none of your kind protested against that ..the same people who jump up on something happening in myanmar or for illegals ...

Is that only kashmiri pundits killed in kashmir? More muslims killed there than Pandits. Fact is Indians got killed there.

Dude, even i wanted to see muslims protesting for Hindus killing instead Hindus protesting. In the same way i want to see Hindus protesting about muslims killed. This way each other can live in peace and harmony. But actually this is nt working now. Muslims protest when Muslims get killed Hindus even if many oppose this act dont protest openly. In the same way Hindus.
You should note here that silence here doesnt mean acceptance.

I wish this would change

Govt was helpless and was unequipped to deal with the backlash just like the Assam govt is currently unable to contain it. Our police system, its training, its equipement, tactics are WWII era. No point in blaming a Govt that had come to powr just one month before for that.

There is no law prohibiting Hindus from going to one of our most sacred places,Ayodhya, to worship at the Janmabhoomi. Ayodhya was,is and will be a punya-bhumi for Hindus and they will go there to do pooja. Period. I;m not going to debate with you on that.

The question is how is going to Ayodhya in UP a provocation for the mullahs in Godhra, gujarat ? How does doing pooja in Ayodhya justiify the barbaric killing of 59 pilgrims by burning them alive ?Madarsah logic ? This is still a Hindu majority country and please dont over-reach yourself.

To extend your logic of going back in time for a justification -- no it did not start in 1992, it started in the 16th century when the existant temple was demolished.

You should check what happened that day. What Karsevaks did that day.
By the way this doesnt matter. Whoever provoked killing was wrong. so no need to have this discussion.

There was more than 4 police officers spoke against Modi. Most important thing is Babu Bajrangi him self what he said abut modi is enough for me.

Lastly, His support to victims. He ordered even closure of refuge camps (It was run by some people whom i know)

is there a law that hindus cant go and pray in one of their holiest site???
As i remember court ordered to maintain status quo. Both muslims and Hindus not allowed to worship in "Disputed Land".
I dont remember exactly now.

Is that only kashmiri pundits killed in kashmir? More muslims killed there than Pandits. Fact is Indians got killed there.

Yeah they (Pandits and Sikhs) were the ones who got killed initially without any provocation. Don't equate them with the 'muslims' who got killed primarily due to the insurgency caused by the kashmiri 'muslims' themselves earlier and then later by pakistan based jihadis. If anyone wants to wage jihad against India, a bullet is what they will get.

Dude, even i wanted to see muslims protesting for Hindus killing instead Hindus protesting.

Wishful thinking.

In the same way i want to see Hindus protesting about muslims killed.

Why in this holy world would/should Indians, let alone Hindus, protest violently for the Muslims of Myanmar and Bangladesh ? What obligation have we towards them ? They are not our concern,liability.

You should check what happened that day. What Karsevaks did that day.
By the way this doesnt matter. Whoever provoked killing was wrong. so no need to have this discussion.

If you expect me to 'apologise' for babri demolition, sorry no. I will be frank. I'm glad that it was done away with. Only that it could have been peaceful with the consent of the Muslims themselves. A sort of swap deal where they get a new mosque somewhere else and Hindus getting the Janmabhoomi for themselves. But unfortunately that was not to be and hence it happened the way it happened. Anyway as I said I'm not going to debate on that.

As i remember court ordered to maintain status quo. Both muslims and Hindus not allowed to worship in "Disputed Land".
I dont remember exactly now.

I dont know about the muslims but pujas for Ram Lalla are going on regularly there and people are visiting the Janmabhoomi. Courts have no say in matters of faith.

There was more than 4 police officers spoke against Modi. Most important thing is Babu Bajrangi him self what he said abut modi is enough for me.

No. Afaik only three officers openly spoke about Modi - Sanjeev bhat and Sreekumar. And both are dubious claims with no credibility.

Babu Bajrangi can claim anything..just like a terrorist can claim he was ordained by Quran to do go explode himself. Does that mean Quran is guilty ?

Lastly, His support to victims. He ordered even closure of refuge camps (It was run by some people whom i know)

He orders closure of one camp and you get all worked up. Do you know the exact reason why he closed it ? No. Its all conjectures, assumptions, pre-conceived notions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom