What's new

How will Modi explain his minister’s role in the riots?

"How will Modi explain his minister’s role in the riots?"

Well it shows Modi didn't poke his nose in to the judicial procedure in his state, he allowed the court to do it's work and the same court declared Modi don't have any role in the riot...

Now MMS minsters are are doing scam after scam and in-fact Manmohan Singh himself now accused in the coal scam, will Sonia and the entire congress will give explanations?? - now in Assam congress is ruling the state and for few weeks scores got killed in riot what congress is going to say about that???

You could very well argue how can a govt that could not protect its own Prime minster protect the country ?

'If all went well'. Unfortunately for him, it did not turn out to be and his lies were exposed. A sacrificial lamb in the political war between Congress and BJP. Sad that he could not understand it.
Why would u decide that? If he is made scape got then he should tell. Fact is you dont want to agree. Modi tried to shut his mouth. By the way is he the only one IPS officer who went against modi?

Who killed Haren Pandya?

Yes security of PM they could not handle in 90's. It was shame though. But now when India is highly secured?

"How will Modi explain his minister’s role in the riots?"

Well it shows Modi didn't poke his nose in to the judicial procedure in his state, he allowed the court to do it's work and the same court declared Modi don't have any role in the riot...

Now MMS minsters are are doing scam after scam and in-fact Manmohan Singh himself now accused in the coal scam, will Sonia and the entire congress will give explanations?? - now in Assam congress is ruling the state and for few weeks scores got killed in riot what congress is going to say about that???
Why should MMS answer?
congress has to say dont thin we are saviors of minority like we allowed babri demolishion we will allow killings also.
Happy?

your argument is a one in which a person can only laugh. I don't know if his foreign trips were sponsored by Modi or not (ur source itself is least trustworthy which i hope many members here will agree), but i want u to know that every top constitutional authorities like CEC, CAG, CVC, SC judges, etc. expenses (like foreign trips etc.) are paid by the central govt., so are they also biased??

Reward was given to Rioters officers.
Retired IPS officer's open letter to Narendra Modi - India - DNA

your argument is a one in which a person can only laugh. I don't know if his foreign trips were sponsored by Modi or not, but i want u to know that every top constitutional authorities like CEC, CAG, CVC, SC judges, etc. expenses (like foreign trips etc.) are paid by the central govt., so are they also biased??
If officers are honest wont accept the gifts or good wills from the people whom they are appointed against.

Reward was given to Rioters officers.
Retired IPS officer's open letter to Narendra Modi - India - DNA

If officers are honest wont accept the gifts or good wills from the people whom they are appointed against.

No offence intended but do u know what's the best thing in a debate is ???

it is bringing down ur opponent to a condition where he replies with a "IF".

I am asking u reasonable questions which i thought u have reasonable answers, but now u have come to a condition where u can only say - IF.

IF I WAS MMS I WOULD HAD BEEN THE PM........:lol:

Why would u decide that? If he is made scape got then he should tell. Fact is you dont want to agree. Modi tried to shut his mouth. By the way is he the only one IPS officer who went against modi?

Because that is the reality. How would he admit that he is made the scape goat ? Would not be going against his own earlier statements then ?

Who killed Haren Pandya?

You tell. I'm in a listening mood for conspiracy theories today.

Why should MMS answer?

For the same reason as this thread.

Hahaha Sreekumar. The same guy who claimed that the Modi govt gave orders to the police to go slow on rioters and claimed that the then DGP Chakraborty relayed that to him and got busted when the DGP denied saying any such thing.

The same guy who did not make any peep accusation during his first two depositions with the Nanavati panel and started coming with the accusations only after he was denied promotion by the state govt.

No offence intended but do u know what's the best thing in a debate is ???

it is bringing down ur opponent to a condition where he replies with a "IF".

I am asking u reasonable questions which i thought u have reasonable answers, but now u have come to a condition where u can only say - IF.

IF I WAS MMS I WOULD HAD BEEN THE PM........:lol:
Idiotic. try to get what i said.

See, this is what I mean. The Modi-haters cant stop hating him and will find reasons - even utmost silly like Govt paying for his airfare - to hate him. They will doubt even the SC appointed independent SIT chief if it does not go with their views. That's the reason I dont give a fig to them. My vote for Narendra Modi as PM in 2014. :wave:

Don't say him that, tommo a news will hit the stands that ur foreign trips were also sponsored by Modi......:rofl:

Don't say him that, tommo a news will hit the stands that ur foreign trips were also sponsored by Modi......:rofl:

I dont give a **** to these haters. My only word to them - Yes I support Modi. Deal with it.

If mullahs go about burning 59 pilgrims, mostly children and women, in a gruesome way, then surely there will be a backlash. No point crying victim after doing the provocation.

Because that is the reality. How would he admit that he is made the scape goat ? Would not be going against his own earlier statements then ?

You tell. I'm in a listening mood for conspiracy theories today.

For the same reason as this thread.

Hahaha Sreekumar. The same guy who claimed that the Modi govt gave orders to the police to go slow on rioters and claimed that the then DGP Chakraborty relayed that to him and got busted when the DGP denied saying any such thing.

The same guy who did not make any peep accusation during his first two depositions with the Nanavati panel and started coming with the accusations only after he was denied promotion by the state govt.
So who should tell u more?
Vajapayee??

About how to follow raj dharma

I dont give a **** to these haters. My only word to them - Yes I support Modi. Deal with it.

If mullahs go about burning 59 Hindus, mostly children and women, then surely there will be a backlash. No point crying victim after doing the provocation.

On the contrary, people & media like these are doing the best thing, after all it's a fact that negative publicity is the best publicity, no wonder the more the abuse Modi his supporters rises exponentially..........:lol: (Either u can hate him or love him, but u can never ignore him - that's Modi for u :D)

So who should tell u more?
Vajapayee??

About how to follow raj dharma

Yeah you are not making sense anymore. Did facts overawe you son ? Did the madarsah propaganda got shredded to bits :blah:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom