What's new

How to Overtake the Indian Armour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah cool story bro got any proof or is there another one of your bs claims?

our service chiefs have stated many times before India is prepared for any threat from Pakistan
Sir do you think he was going to give this statement in public ?

What you mean by that? I considered our missiles a strong deterrent back then and now. And I don't want to repeat the same thing about missile defense again and again.

And so as the Pakistani missiles were developed after that and are much advance and improved than those Scuds.

the Ghauri or should i say No-Dong 1 is actually a reverse engineered scud missile with longer range

BTW, It was a BJP govt in power when Kandhar happened.. Its easy to scream when in opposition. When you are in govt, there are practical considerations that cant be ignored. Having said that, all reactions are not as public as you and me would want them to be. Look at last 3 years in Pakistan and tell me if Pakistan has gone unpunished. Really doesnt matter who wielded the whip of punishment..
a very good and honest post seneor i thank you sir but whats with these trolls that they keep on putting irrelevent posts like this one I assure even 10 more Mumbai type attack takes place your army is going to do nothing

the Ghauri or should i say No-Dong 1 is actually a reverse engineered scud missile with longer range
Its a Nuclear Missile tested successfully every time and you will see it in WAR time sooner or later

well i hope you ever visited Pakistan till now , you must be agree in pakistan very large number of peoples are against pakistan army and leaders but they cant do any thing

IA is much ahead then pa in compare to Pakistan you know that very well ,

well we will not start first , but one thing i want to assure that if any major terror attack happen again then it will be last day for Pakistan

1. You are taking me off topic, but I hope Mods will allow me to respond. Obviously you are totally tainted with what you see/hear being dished out night and day by the Western/Zionist media against Pakistan just because it has become a powerful state among the Muslims.

2. Forget about Pakistan and look at yourself inside India. According to Indian PM, one - third of the country is under Maoist insurgency. Add another one-third on account of Kashmir and NE. With one-third remaining, Delhi really has been reduced to the state of the last Mughals who were called Kings of Delhi by the East India Co.

so much bull 25 pages of it!!! i guess no one has anything much to talk about these days! hence everyone is gossiping like girls!

1. You are taking me off topic, but I hope Mods will allow me to respond. Obviously you are totally tainted with what you see/hear being dished out night and day by the Western/Zionist media against Pakistan just because it has become a powerful state among the Muslims.

2. Forget about Pakistan and look at yourself inside India. According to Indian PM, one - third of the country is under Maoist insurgency. Add another one-third on account of Kashmir and NE. With one-third remaining, Delhi really has been reduced to the state of the last Mughals who were called Kings of Delhi by the East India Co.
i think this thread was about How to Overtake the Indian Armour ? and by the way it seems rivers of milk&honey are flowing !! in bangladesh:no::hitwall:

don't start with some conspiracy theory BS and these are your intellectuals people like Najim Sethi listen to them rather than people like Zaid Hamid.

Najam Shitty is a pseudo intellectual who is the most ridiculed person among inteligencia, he also purports to the idea that Pakistan should have never been made and works for the TV channel whose 50% shares are ownd by the Vithal Group of India.

Zaid Hamid on the other hand, may not always make sense but atleast he is a true patriot and can discern between traitors, enemies and friends.

You don’t have to tell us who are Pakistan’s intellectual and who aren’t, because coming from the enemy, it’s the sign of the biggest idiocy one who imagine. Read some more Chanakya, then put it into practice, before that, be ready to be trashed. :girl_wacko:

Sir what makes you think we will not use Air force MRLS TANKS Heavy Artillery to do respond your bombing sir we will all our stuff to bomb back and bomb back really very hard

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Use better tank than Arjun please

Lolz, it’s a pity the Indians named their crapiest tank after their most legendary, most honourable and most righteous warrior. What an irony!!:)

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

What a pessimistic, almost nihilistic attitude !

It was meant to be a portrayal of what our neighbours think us to be, so touché to you. But coming from an enemy, I'm gonna take it as a compliment:welcome:

Lolz, it’s a pity the Indians named their crapiest tank after their most legendary, most honourable and most righteous warrior. What an irony!!:)

We have the irony in the Pakistani renamed Type 90II MBT 200 tank aswell.

No one is thinking about the impact of war on the already devastated Pakistani economy...just wonder what will happen to your country in case of war(economically..)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Pakistan should learn from history...it has lost all 4 wars..and now Pakistan has only got weaker and India has got much stronger..result of a war can be easily predicted-.-

And yet another realist great mind in our midst, Pakistanis in the forum, please pay your homage, we are truly indebted to this Indian to have knocked some sense or normalcy in us.

An extension to his sagacious advice would be, 'bow down to the graet Indian empire and accept us as your god'.

We would rather die AND kill you in the process, if thats what it has to come to...than be subservient to your bullying, deal with it if you can, but looking at the last 60 years, you havn't been able to squash us, its about time you give up ur aspirations now.

When Indian Armour came just run in-front of it.Problem solved.

Correction: Run towards them with explosive charges tied to our chests, we’ve done it once and we can do it again, if need be. Indians can revisit Chawinda. BUT keeping in light the hi professionalism of Pakistan Armed Forces, we won’t have to.

“In the end, the human factor wins wars”. General Wesley Clark, Winning Modern Wars.

And yet another realist great mind in our midst, Pakistanis in the forum, please pay your homage, we are truly indebted to this Indian to have knocked some sense or normalcy in us.

An extension to his sagacious advice would be, 'bow down to the graet Indian empire and accept us as your god'.

We would rather die AND kill you in the process, if thats what it has to come to...than be subservient to your bullying, deal with it if you can, but looking at the last 60 years, you havn't been able to squash us, its about time you give up ur aspirations now.

Stop Trolling ... No one spoke of "Squashing" or "Asking to Bow down" ....dont bring sentiments into discussion !

well i hope you ever visited Pakistan till now , you must be agree in pakistan very large number of peoples are against pakistan army and leaders but they cant do any thing

IA is much ahead then pa in compare to Pakistan you know that very well ,

well we will not start first , but one thing i want to assure that if any major terror attack happen again then it will be last day for Pakistan

Gentlemen, please give a standing ovation, we have the future PM of India among us, and he’s already declared his 1st executive decision. His name is Prime Minister Dharmender (kameeney mey tear khhon pe jaooga!)

Stop you're incessant b1tch1ng and show us what you got! We won't dissapoint you either! :sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom