What's new

How to Identify different Citizens of India/ Pakistan

Two guys are fighting, a third guy who is a policeman comes along, starts beating up both the guys, welcome to Delhi.

Two guys are fighting, a third comes along and lectures them for hours about the pros and cons of violence, welcome to Kolkatta.

Welcome to Gujrat, Pakistan

colour combination seems like this PPP steals chappal in the mosques of gujrat lol

Green colour is represting Pakistan while Red is is taken from the content of previous posts. All cities were being coloured in Red so i decided to follow the same suit

2 guys are fighting, suddenly the female members of their families come and start the VERBAL War. Males can not afford this and they try to end the fight
Welcome to rural punjab

2 guys are fighting, one being severely beaten by other. 3rd (who is watching) says "this papu boy can not fight. Surely he is from Islamabad"
Welcome to Rawalpindi

If you see a lady is robbed on the street, and you see 20 peoples running after thief and then beating him like no other day - Welcome to Lahore, Pakistan

Thts common all over the world b hai..not only Pakistan..:partay:

Thts common all over the world b hai..not only Pakistan..:partay:

go London bro, a lady is robbed in front of your eyes, the thief is passing near you....... may be standing with you...... you will not dare to touch him

Thats what London is :angry:

Two guys decide to fight ...but suddenly remember something...they go to an astrologer who advises them to postpone the fight for another six months saying the planets are not in a suitable position..they abandon the fight deciding to meet after six months... - BINGO.. U R In Tamil Nadu -

Two guys fighting....third person watching..Police comes to arrest the two..the two bribe the policeman..He salutes them and arrests the third person - All Over India -

Joining the party...:partay:

If u see two guys are fighting ,then after sometime one of them would leave the place and wait for a time when other one appears in his neighborhood to thrash him properly ,then u are in Odisha.

When two girls are fighting, people gather around them and make there videos via cell phones, you are in Lahore

When two girls are fighting in colleges especially beconhouse or roots, boys mostly their class mates pull them away and release them by purpose, girls start fighting again they pull them again and so on, (i think you know why :D), thats Islamabad

Two guys are thrashing each other...a crowd has gathered around them watching them...Some one says india is playing a cricket match..Immediately everyone(including the two fighting) start running to the nearest TV to watch the match.....no prizes..its INDIA

p.s.: true for pakistan as well...i gues..

LOL, nice thread man, first i thought its a total wast of time, but now Im starting to lyk it, nice idea :tup:

Another Indian ethnic based jokes

Bengali

One Bengali = poet.
Two Bengalis = a film society.
Three Bengalis = political party.
Four Bengalis = two political parties.

Bihari

One Bihari = Laloo Prasad Yadav.
Two Biharis = booth-capturing squad.
Three Biharis = a fist-fight in the State assembly.
Four Biharis = entire literate population of Patna.

Tamil-Brahmin

One Tamil-Brahmin = priest at the Vardarajaperumal temple.
Two Tamil-Brahmins = maths tuition class.
Three Tamil-Brahmins = queue outside the U.S consulate at 4 a.m.
Four Tamil-Brahmins = Thyagaraja music festival in Santa Clara

Andhraite

One Andhraite = chilli farmer.
Two Andhraites = software company in New Jersey.
Three Andhraites = Naxalite outfit.
Four Andhraites = song-and-dance number in a Telugu movie

Mallu

One Mallu = coconut stall.
Two Mallus = a boat race.
Three Mallus = Gulf job racket.
Four Mallus = oil slick.

I always had problem indentify pakistani and indians.
It's just same looking people.
Weird they went in war and all that.
ITS LIKE SISTERS AND BROTHERS!!!:D

1: You go to a place and sit in a resturant for a lunch , a person sits next to you , you ask him , whats your name my friend ?

"Mera tauluq Sipah sahaba se hai" ---Welcome to Jhang. (People are lovely though)

2: You are walking out of the Massive bus station and dont know your directions , you ask a local for help & he directs you in the wrong way --- Welcome to Sargodha

3: You arrive in a place for visit , you meet a local who offers a cup of tea once in a while , you refuse to go his house and drink tea or have dinner with him , He pulls out his AK-47 and says "Woye insaan ki terah chalta hai ya goli maron !!" Welcome to NWFP (I love that place though)

4: You arrive in a city and get into a food market , you see the endless choice of food arround and not sure what to eat . Welcome to Lahore

5: You arrive in a desert and are invited to spend a night at a local man's Slum house , he Pulls out his well KEPT & new Bed sheet and presents it to you for sleep and Slaughters his beloved one and only well fed Rooster for your meal : Welcome to Thar desert Sindh

6: You arrive to a group of people you dont know they are sitting under a tree , having their afternoon tea together.

After your arrival they prepare tea for everyone once again to celebrate your arrival Welcome to The Thal Desert Punjab

7: You see a group of people celebrating the well needed Rainfall , welcome to beloved Baluchistan.

:pakistan::pakistan:

3: You arrive in a place for visit , you meet a local who offers a cup of tea once in a while , you refuse to go his house and drink tea or have dinner with him , He pulls out his AK-47 and says "Woye insaan ki terah chalta hai ya goli maron !!" Welcome to NWFP (I love that place though)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that's hilarious. .

5: You arrive in a desert and are invited to spend a night at a local man's Slum house , he Pulls out his well KEPT & new Bed sheet and presents it to you for sleep and Slaughters his beloved one and only well fed Rooster for your meal : Welcome to Thar desert Sindh

This is very touching. I remember my child hood in village in north India. All people visiting were treated as guest for whole village. We are sure loosing lot in race to modernization.

Two guys are fighting.

Soon, an entire column of tanks, APCs, armoured cars come down to the place. The place is cordoned off. People are huddled in a corner. Telephones are disconnected. Cameras are snatched away. Internet is disabled, satellites start beaming jamming signals, and within 30 minutes the place is as quiet as usual.

WELCOME TO CHINA. SSSSHHHH!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom