What's new

How Palestinian Hate Prevents Peace

Yeah you couldn't keep your "cousin" under control. :rofl:

Indians don't have toilets so I doubt that is his occupation.

:lol:

No that project failed miserably among us Saudi Arabian users and a few other Arab users. We thought we could use our common history, play a little on Khaybar and some ancient Jewish tribes that mixed with us after converting to Islam etc. But no none of it worked. Even telling him that the House of Saud are Jews did not help. Tough odds.

LOL. That was a little harsh. I like a few Indian members here it must be said but the majority are a pain in the *** to tell you honestly. You Pakistanis need to distance yourself from your cousins on the eastern border by any means.

Last edited:

No that project failed miserably among us Saudi Arabian users and a few other Arab users. We thought we could use our common history, play a little on Khaybar and some ancient Jewish tribes that mixed with us after converting to Islam etc. But no none of it worked. Even telling him that the House of Saud are Jews helped. Tough odds.

LOL. That was a little harsh. I like a few Indian members here it must be said but the majority are a pain in the *** to tell you honestly. You Pakistanis need to distance yourself from your cousins on the eastern border by any means.

Indians are the type of cousins one would hope to only see at a funeral, preferably theirs. :lol: We try to distance ourselves but like you can see on this forum they are like a bad rash, they keep coming back. :p:

Indians are the type of cousins one would hope to only see at a funeral, preferably theirs. :lol: We try to distance ourselves but like you can see on this forum they are like a bad rash, they keep coming back. :p:

LOOOOOOOOOOL.

HAHAHA.

Well, you are lucky that there are only 1 million of them in this world.

Anyway in all seriousness how did they end up so many? They don't strike me as having that large families or am I wrong?

Oh...youtube video...excellent. Go back to cleaning toilets.
lolz hard to digest facts? few millions of Jews produced 25% of noble laureate. 1.6 billion of muslims worldwide produced just 3? out of which 2 were awarded for peace ( very unusual fr ur kind) so only 1 which is some of worth. watch tht video n ull know wht u invented n what nt. I lol at u I wud prefer cleaning toilets than being called a terrorist.

few millions of Jews produced 25% of noble laureate. 1.6 billion of muslims worldwide produced just 3? out of which 2 were awarded for peace ( very unusual fr ur kind) so only 1 which is some of worth.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

go to hell thats what i say:lol:

u go to doctor ? u get cured? thats because of muslims Avicenna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

u read math ? algibra ? thats because of muslims Algebra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i can give hundreds of this examples .

now what about u darling ? :woot:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

go to hell thats what i say:lol:

u go to doctor ? u get cured? thats because of muslims Avicenna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

u read math ? algibra ? thats because of muslims Algebra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i can give hundreds of this examples .

now what about u darling ? :woot:

watch tht video ull come to know. BTW ure talking abt mathematics algebra which was loooong time back founded in Greece n b4 tht was India. u dint invent it al jabr just refurbished the existing knowledge of algebra. modifications are not inventions understand u thuck head?

if ure so intelligent then y so many muslim countries are so behind in science. n and and if there was no oil under ur lands u wud still be hunting reptiles in the desert. hwz tht suckker?

fr every invention claim of urs I hav proofs of it not to be. so be my guest and start posting ur so called inventions.

algebra which was loooong time back founded in Greece n b4 tht was India. u dint invent it al jabr just refurbished the existing knowledge of algebra. modifications are not inventions understand u thuck head?

if ure so intelligent then y so many muslim countries are so behind in science. n and and if there was no oil under ur lands u wud still be hunting reptiles in the desert. hwz tht suckker?

fr every invention claim of urs I hav proofs of it not to be. so be my guest and start posting ur so called inventions.

which freaking proofs are u talking abt ? huh silly ?

me: algibra was invented by iranians (muslims)

u: it was indians who invented it o_O :omghaha::omghaha:

Who Invented Algebra?

go away kiddo . go get educated Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:wave:

next .

Last edited:
LOOOOOOOOOOL.

HAHAHA.

Well, you are lucky that there are only 1 million of them in this world.

Anyway in all seriousness how did they end up so many? They don't strike me as having that large families or am I wrong?

Birth rates usually depend on poverty and education, considering how poor many Indians are (more poor than all of Africa) it makes sense that they will have more people.

Who Invented Algebra?

go away kiddo . go get educated Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

next .

Baradar these pagan indians hate Muslims till the end of time it is better not to waste time with them.

Last edited:

Who Invented Algebra?

next .

go through this video, though its youtube but its the TRUTH. muslim inventions hehehehehe :D my..... the guy in the video nails it when he says tht muslims invented only 1 thing i.e. a time machine called qur'an which takes its readers back to 7th century :rofl: be it dressing, be it the culture, be it weird practices be it anything. watch the video for ur own sake and be wiser.

go through this video, though its youtube but its the TRUTH. muslim inventions hehehehehe :D my..... the guy in the video nails it when he says tht muslims invented only 1 thing i.e. a time machine called qur'an which takes its readers back to 7th century :rofl: be it dressing, be it the culture, be it weird practices be it anything. watch the video for ur own sake and be wiser.

i mean do u even hear yourself ? i bring u evidence , u bring up this BS . i mean youtube ? really ?

o_O :o:

muslims are breeding at the rabbits pace y ? may be they are over educated eh??? look at pakistan's population growth rate :rofl:

we hate u cuz u hate everybody who is non muslim, and thats written in ur qur'an and follow it. u ppl are liers who smile at us while u have hatered and curse from ur hearts. even tht shyt is mentioned in al hadis. called al taqiiya. liying in the name of God. what do u guys smoke to be so pathetically blind following of some 7th century cult?

What does his question have to do with Muslims? He asked about Indians and so I answered about Indians, it is obvious that you are putting a religious twist on it because Indians include both Muslims and hindu yet you assumed I was taking a shot at you hindus. :rofl:

Then you say we hate you people? No, us Muslims do not hate you pagans rather we pity your pathetic little selves and pity your subservient history.

LOL pagan first of all it is called Hadith and secondly you do not even understand the concept of Taqiyah so let us not even get started on it and lastly only 10-20% of Muslims even believe in taqiyah and it is only done in life or death situations.

Yeah sorry but the cult is what you pagans follow lol aghori hindus are known to be fucking cannibals of all things and that is just one sect of your twisted "religion". Oh yeah and lets not forget sati a practice that Muslims and Christians had to ban before you animalistic pagans realized how inhuman it was. Take a hike troll. :coffee:

Palestinian suicide bomber just blew up Iranian embassy. Yet Iranian mullah stooges will keep lick up to them.

plague is spreading bcuz of dumbnuts like u. no ways we will wait till the world is engulfed by darkness and filthh. we will annihilate u just the way its happening now step by step bastarrd after bastarrd. one country thn another.

What do you mean "we" you pagan. Your nation is full of Muslims you cannot even get rid of your own but are trying to piggy back on the back of other nations, you hindus scare no one we know how inept you are, rather you should take heed to your history and live/let live, we Muslims are big hearted we will forgive and forget your hate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom