What's new

How many push ups can the PDF member perform?

:lol:
Quotes519-600x374.jpg

Thats why my progress has been so slow (40 in 2012 and 51 now :/) But 2015 is gonna change that ;)

and i seem to have a mental block... i somehow give up at 35... must change that.

and i seem to have a mental block... i somehow give up at 35... must change that.

That mental block is normal and exists for evryone. It just happenes to be at different stages. I have it too and sometimes i even catch myself when my own brain tries to cheat me. I noticed that when i´m really "finished" i sometimes count wrong...But i somehow never count the number lower...when it happenes i usually count higher than i was :D Its quite funny when you think about it.

Have you tried slowly adding 1 to each rep

i haven't... thanks... i will do it from tomorrow.

That mental block is normal and exists for evryone. It just happenes to be at different stages. I have it too and sometimes i even catch myself when my own brain tries to cheat me. I noticed that when i´m really "finished" i sometimes count wrong...But i somehow never count the number lower...when it happenes i usually count higher than i was :D Its quite funny when you think about it.

yes, funny brain tricks... at 35 i automatically get tired. :lol:

but i will use what butch-cassidy recommended.

You need to overcome that. Get to push yourself to your limits.

If your mind is ready, your body will eventually catch up..

You need to overcome that. Get to push yourself to your limits.

If your mind is ready, your body will eventually catch up..

correct, and butch-cassidy has suggested above that i increase by one push-up slowly.

hah... at the moment i do 35, so better than you... and from tomorrow, i will keep increasing one every day, so in fifteen days i will be doing 50... double yours... take that... :partay:
If you train like that without sufficient rest for your muscles to recover you will never get any improvements!

Sufficient rest and nutrition are at least as important as the actual workout! And thats the truth for almost every sport.

If you train like that without sufficient rest for your muscles to recover you will never get any improvements!

oh, that was just some bragging to show off to our peaceful-civilian... :D

Sufficient rest and nutrition are at least as important as the actual workout! And thats the truth for almost every sport.

i agree, so i will take it slowly.

and generally i eat something after the push-ups, either ordinary meals or corn-flakes/milk with banana and sugar... a few times just tea.

oh, that was just some bragging to show off to our peaceful-civilian... :D

i agree, so i will take it slowly.

and generally i eat something after the push-ups, either ordinary meals or corn-flakes/milk with banana and sugar... a few times just tea.

Dont forget the protein and enough water.

Back
Top Bottom