What's new

How long will Russia last?

Ask the thread starter

Don't know. Happens a lot nowadays. And they need to stop doing it.
You mean to say we start talking about .... shhhhh.
Wanna get me banned or what??
BTW, everyone knows there's just one country here which is close to collapse.

Happens only because of your very own intellectual extraordinaire zakaria keeps writing and talking BS everywhere.

Nice comment about collapse, you people can only dream about such things happening and like a coward, use hidden techniques to somehow make it come true. Didn't that Gandhi say that they will collapse and Nehru will take them back, well guess what, we are still here and lets see how we play our game.

................................................................................................................................................................. instead of China's rapid progress being the only factor, one has to take Russia's stagnancy into account. More importantly, what will be the military fate of India if its daddy retires?[/I]

I didn't read anything like end of Russia. Did I miss anything ?

There is this Russian Igor Nikolaevich Panarin a professor, academician, political scientist, writer, intelligence analyst, strategic forecaster, ideologist, and information warfare expert. He said US will disintegrate.

The following is from wiki

In the summer of 1998,[34] based on classified data about the state of the U.S. economy and society[35] supplied to him by fellow FAPSI analysts,[5] Panarin forecast the probable disintegration of the USA into six parts in 2010 (at the end of June – start of July 2010, as he specified on 10 December 2008),[36] following a civil war triggered by mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation. He forecast financial and demographic changes provoking a political crisis in which wealthier states will withhold funds from the federal government, effectively seceding from the Union, leading to social unrest, civil war, national division, and intervention of foreign powers.[5] Panarin sees the task of the world elite as not letting the USA follow the Yugoslavian model of disintegration; it is desirable that it follows the Czechoslovakian model of disintegration so that everything goes calmly and peacefully

Well July is just around the corner. Where do you want to put your money on ?

I say Russians with their power are going to be around for a while.

Last edited:
Dude, I might have applied some stereotypical statement to the Russian, but my intention wasn't racist at all. Why are you so emotionally outbursted?

You think Vodka drinker is a manner to insult the Russian? I know many Westerners call us "Chinaman" or sometimes "Chinky slanted eyes". I am not going to outrage over this which is far more malicious to what I have said about the Russian people. The stereotype is not always accurate.

Of course, you know more about Russia than I do, if you think it is inappropriate to call many Russians as Vodka drinkers, then remind me. Then I will not use any inappropriate impression of stereotype next time. No need to overreact at all my Russian friend. :cheers:

i have another name i would like to use... small ppl for Chinese....good if you like it and dont mind it...:rofl:.. you know i dont intend to be racist....:lol: but if u dont like it i wont use it(do let me know if u like it)...:cheers:

No country is going to disintegrate soon. Period.

I request members to not post stupid fanboy articles just to increase their post count or to get thanks. This is a respected forum and is has a standard to maintain.

With these words I request mods to close this thread.

i have another name i would like to use... small ppl for Chinese....good if you like it and dont mind it...:rofl:.. you know i dont intend to be racist....:lol: but if u dont like it i wont use it(do let me know if u like it)...:cheers:

Well, Chinese people are not really short, I don't think a Hindu Indian is legit to call the Chinese short or small.

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I made a bad stereotypical joke which was mostly about the Russian's behavior of being drunk. Yet you are making fun about the physical characteristics about the Chinese people which is a far more racist manner than I did.

Last edited:

:blink:Maybe chinese is smaller comparing to white people, and you can use small ppl for chinese as your name. And aslo I have a more funny name called "open defecation ppl for indian", I think you will not oppose that I use it, right?

Oh, at last, I forgot say that "I dont intend to be racist". Have a fun.:lol:

:blink:Maybe chinese is smaller comparing to white people, and you can use small ppl for chinese as your name. And aslo I have a more funny name called "open defecation ppl for indian", I think you will not oppose that I use it, right?

Oh, at last, I forgot say that "I dont intend to be racist". Have a fun.:lol:

In fact, ptldM3 knew that my comments about Russian weren't racist. He just disliked the statements I made about Russia, so he was trying to flag my comments as racist against Russian. This is a way to tackle and to discredit my statements, which debunk the myth of Russia still being a Superpower. :woot:

In fact, ptldM3 knew that my comments about Russian weren't racist. He just disliked the statements I made about Russia, so he was trying to flag my comments as racist against Russian. This is a way to tackle and to discredit my statements, which debunk the myth of Russia still being a Superpower. :woot:

It was a very, very racist comment, i don't know of any Russians that wouldn't take offensive to the phrase "vodka guzzler" i guarantee you'll get you clock cleaned if you say that to a Russian but of coure you know how offensive it is so i guarantee you would never have the guts to use that phrase in front of any Russian. From now on if none Chinese people start calling Chinese people noodle guzzlers will you think it's not racist? Atleast man up, i dont like when racists retract their comments and then try to put words in other people's mouths, and again you don't speak for me i did find your comment to be racist.

Indian geography has been changing in the past collapse might be in the same manner in future.

:azn:

we'll see when future comes..talk about present..atleast you got which country was talked about..save its present and then worry about India's future.:)

Amazing indians are defending russia more then russians themself ...wow i never knew russia was one of 2 super power rofl

Last edited:
Amazing indians are defending russia more then russian themseleves ...wow i never knew russia was one of 2 super power rofl

yes cannot defend russia here because as i said w are **** scared of chinese 5th gen plane so we are running for help to the americans...

@ the chinese member Lol for "vodka guzzlers" how low can you get ........ and you say its not racist ha ha .......

peace and understanding be upon you

It was a very, very racist comment, i don't know of any Russians that wouldn't take offensive to the phrase "vodka guzzler" i guarantee you'll get you clock cleaned if you say that to a Russian but of coure you know how offensive it is so i guarantee you would never have the guts to use that phrase in front of any Russian. From now on if none Chinese people start calling Chinese people noodle guzzlers will you think it's not racist? Atleast man up, i dont like when racists retract their comments and then try to put words in other people's mouths, and again you don't speak for me i did find your comment to be racist.

Haha, never mess with the Great Russian, Hitler has made the greatest mistake in his life by calling the Russian "Untermensch". :sniper:

Dumb Nazi never realized that the Great Russians were far more Aryan they were. How dare they call the true Aryan subhuman? :smitten:

Haha, never mess with the Great Russian, Hitler has made the greatest mistake in his life by calling the Russian "Untermensch". :sniper:

Dumb Nazi never realized that the Great Russians were far more Aryan they were. How dare they call the true Aryan subhuman? :smitten:

Seems like you're finally getting it :tup: :mps:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom