What's new

How long will Russia last?

Hmmm, I am pretty sure China's next moon landing mission will take between 2020-2025. Let see how long it will take Russia to get this done.

In 1969 .... Russias first spacecraft to reach the surface of the Moon. It successfully impacted with the lunar surface east of Mare Serenitatis near the craters Aristides, Archimedes, and Autolycus.

China 2020-2025?/ way ahead .. i think my maths sucks big time.

In the 1950s, the former Soviet Union helped China with railway construction, among other projects, according to Zhou Shijian, a senior researcher at the Institute of Sino-US Relations at Tsinghua University.

"Now, it's our turn to help them build railways," Zhou said. "The deal indicates that our technology has surpassed theirs. Reform and opening up enabled China, a developing nation, to catch up."

An industry insider said China's high-speed railway technology impressed politicians from more than 30 countries during the past years, including those from the US, Britain and Japan.
The capability to build new railway lines for trains of up to 350 kilometers an hour, as well as the relatively lower costs, were the major competitive edges China has, he said.

Think about it, Japan also spends lot of investment in railway, yet they are also very impressed with China's high-speed railway.

i cant help but laughhh.. i totally agreed with you when i said chinas high speed rail is great. But thats not the yardstick for technology. If then China is better than US and all of europe. Huh??????/

Sure, read this.

China's contribution to world's economic growth to exceed 20% - People's Daily Online

If you have time to read ill send 100 of links of russian aids simply by googling.
Are you sure you will read all those links.

In 1969 .... Russias first spacecraft to reach the surface of the Moon. It successfully impacted with the lunar surface east of Mare Serenitatis near the craters Aristides, Archimedes, and Autolycus.

China 2020-2025?/ way ahead .. i think my maths sucks big time.

So Russia has already accomplished manned moon landing...in 1969!?!

Didn't know this guy was Russian. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1Neil_Armstrong_auf_dem_Mond.jpg

Dude, april fool joke is over, and get over with that.

i cant help but laughhh.. i totally agreed with you when i said chinas high speed rail is great. But thats not the yardstick for technology. If then China is better than US and all of europe. Huh??????/

Of course, the high-speed railway doesn't represent the overall cutting edge science. But in decade ago, China's high-speed rail was a joke, and no one would believe at that time that China would become the leading standard in the next 10 years.

This apply for other tech as well, for now China may lag behind, but it would catch up very soon.

If you have time to read ill send 100 of links of russian aids simply by googling.
Are you sure you will read all those links.

Yeah, you can look for hundred of them, but none of them would be global phenomenon compared to China's recent contribution.

Last edited:
So Russia has already accomplished manned moon landing...in 1969!?!

Didn't know this guy was Russian. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1Neil_Armstrong_auf_dem_Mond.jpg

Dude, april fool joke is over, get over with that.

I think ur eyesight is fine and u can see that i have written space craft. come back to me when china lands somebody there . I dont want to see u saying china will land of moon on 2025 and on mars by 2100 etc etc..

I think its still april 1 there.

Of course, high-speed rail doesn't represent the overall cutting edge science. But in decade ago, China's high-speed rail was a joke, and no one would believe at that time that China would become the leading standard in the next 10 years.

what has it got to do with Russia???

China making good trains good for china.
Thailand making good underwear good for thailand.

This apply for other tech as well, for now China may lag behind, but it would catch up very soon.

Namibians are also heard saying the same.

Yeah, you can look for hundred of them if none of them would be global phenomenon compared to China's recent contribution.

yayayayaaa.. i cant agree more,.. China is world famous in China.

As long as Ivan has a strategic arsenal that can end human civilization 2x over and a hair trigger doctrine to boot....one shouldn't really worry about their survival. More than us it'll probably be the aggressive Hans who'll face the wrath of those Atoms in the coming future.

Btw, to the chest thumping Chi-Coms...look up the word symbiotic and I hope there isn't much lost in translation with respect to chinglish. Our Wal-Mart dreams that fuel your money rolls works both ways....you so much as fart in anger at us well.....the hyperpower awakens.

As far as Zakaria goes he knows his audience and loves to pander. Being pragmatic about Russia is too easy not to attempt. He's what I'd call an "Obamabrat".

then do something about it. stop buying walmart, get off the couch, and start working. otherwise don't talk sh*, it's not our economy that's going down. USA is only 17% of our export market, if USA was nuked off the earth tomorrow it would have negligible impact.

I think ur eyesight is fine and u can see that i have written space craft. come back to me when china lands somebody there . I dont want to see u saying china will land of moon on 2025 and on mars by 2100 etc etc..

I think its still april 1 there.

Whether you believe or not, China will have its manned mission on moon by 2025, and on mars by 2050.

Namibians are also heard saying the same.

We will find out in the future. Now the most important thing for China is to work hard instead of talking loud. China doesn't care if other perceive China as a global power or not. China only care that it is the most beneficial for its business.

yayayayaaa.. i cant agree more,.. India is world famous in India.

Fixed.

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan

The words from your PM, nuff to say... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

See who belong to that textbook definition. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1.China has its own space program without any need of Russian tech. And I pretty doubt today's Russia has any financial ability to restart everything after the collapse of USSR.

Hold on there cowboy, Russia has helped China in its pace program on several occasions, here's one.

Russian technicians will help direct China's first-ever spacewalk this week, setting the stage for expanded cooperation between the countries, a spokesman for China's space program said Wednesday

China to make its first-ever spacewalk with Russia’s help - Pravda.Ru

2.The Siberian railway lied in the middle of a vast area of wasteland, who would need that for transportation facilities? And how fastest it can go? 80kph? And this is what Putin wants China to provide for Russia. :china:

Russia has no real industry in high speed rails so it went to China. The US also perchases forign technology some that come from Russia, so does this mean the US is behind?

Also before you keep ragging on Russia and its trains:

China will order 60 bullet trains from a Japanese consortium led by Kawasaki Heavy Industries

China To Order 60 Bullet Trains From Japan: Reports

Hmmm, I am pretty sure China's next moon landing mission will take between 2020-2025. Let see how long it will take Russia to get this done.

Some sources say between 2025-2030; similarly Russia is aiming for a mission in 2025.

then do something about it. stop buying walmart, get off the couch, and start working. otherwise don't talk sh*, it's not our economy that's going down. USA is only 17% of our export market, if USA was nuked off the earth tomorrow it would have negligible impact.

Bro, today there are many diehard China haters because China is truly emerging as a Superpower. Just let them be, their pathetic statements won't change anything to the reality that it is absolutely unstoppable to prevent China becoming a Superpower. Don't waste your time with those trolls with full of hatred.

Bro, today there are many diehard China haters because China is truly emerging as a Superpower. Just let them be, their pathetic statements won't change anything to the reality that it is absolutely unstoppable to prevent China becoming a Superpower. Don't waste your time with those trolls with full of hatred.

Just like there are die hard Russian haters that try to smear Russia on every opportunity they get, i'v heard it all, Russians are racists, Russians cant keep up, so before you call people haters look at your own posts, it was you calling Russian racists last week.

agreed. ignorant burger munchers don't even know how their corrupt politicians are robbing them blind, and still complain about china.

trolls??? dude its a discussion about russia and you brought china in between.

refer the dictionary for the meaning of troll.Its not a word you can use it at ur ease.

Be sensible. This is an international forum. And dont bring China into every thread to show others how much proud you are about your country. Keep it with you. We are not interested.

Thank you.

Hold on there cowboy, Russia has helped China in its pace program on several occasions, here's one.

A spacesuit is a part of it, it doesn't mean anything. US has many of its parts of spaceship made by Japan. Does that mean US need Japan to technically supply them?

Russia has no real industry in high speed rails so it went to China. The US also perchases forign technology some that come from Russia, so does this mean the US is behind?

I already explained, please read my previous post.

China To Order 60 Bullet Trains From Japan: Reports

That's back in 2005, today we are in 2010 sir. :coffee:

Some sources say between 2025-2030; similarly Russia is aiming for a mission in 2025.

We will see, it shouldn't be that long to wait till.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom