What's new

How long will Russia last?

First its Afghanistan.
2nd)The terrorists were called Mujahedeen werent they?

Before ranting.kindly go and see a hollywood movie CHARLIE WILSONS WAR......It provides accounts wat happened in afghan jihad.
No americans were present in afghanistan on ground to combat russian army and spetsnaz.....It was ssgs ..... black stock ops teams.
US provided MONEY and weapons.....
Brain damaged mentality of hipocrites at the best.
Now dont turn this thread into Anti Pakistan after ur useless trollings

Yea i saw that film..BUt how come Pakistan taking the credit of spliting USSR??am i or you ranting here??They provided only the land..training,money,weapons etc are given by the US..but credit should be to Pakistan??how fair is that?who is trolling here??who bring Pakistan in to it??is it you or me??

come on dont be jealous ..........you too have your share

:lol:So, you just admit that they are your servants.:smitten: I got that~.
BTW:I am not jealous, we dont need servants, we need friends, and chinese see every country equally.;)

Last edited:
Regarding the topic, Russia will not collapse, Zakaria is as usual day dreaming and he has a platform to please his American masters who pay him.

First its Afghanistan.
2nd)The terrorists were called Mujahedeen werent they?

Before ranting.kindly go and see a hollywood movie CHARLIE WILSONS WAR......It provides accounts wat happened in afghan jihad.
No americans were present in afghanistan on ground to combat russian army and spetsnaz.....It was ssgs ..... black stock ops teams.
US provided MONEY and weapons.....
Brain damaged mentality of hipocrites at the best.
Now dont turn this thread into Anti Pakistan after ur useless trollings

My uncle was Spetsnaz in Afghanistan, i also do recall a Spetsnaz unit that crossed into Pakistan where they killed around 50 mujas and amoung them were 2 Navy Seals. Although the Navy Seals weren't there to confront the Soviets directly, they were there to confront them indirectly via training forign fighters and providing intelligence.

So y did bring in India in the first place....and insult my country..?

And if i give it back why crying..?

Where did i bring india???????????????
I said i see more indians here then russians???/where did i offend ur india?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
More loyal ...

:lol:So, you just admire that they are your servants.:smitten: I got that~.
BTW:I am not jealous, we dont need servants, we need friends, and chinese see every country equally.;)

serverly devoid of grey matter.........a very uusual phenomenon but have recently been traced in specific locations

now dont try to put words of your liking i understand your friendship idea all too well..

counter trolls via troll backs ,pay back in the same coin how did it pinch famous troll

My uncle was Spetsnaz in Afghanistan, i also do recall a Spetsnaz unit that crossed into Pakistan where they killed around 50 mujas and amoung them were 2 Navy Seals. Although the Navy Seals weren't there to confront the Soviets directly, they were there to confront them indirectly via training forign fighters and providing intelligence.

I heard a lot of soviet jets also entered Pakistans air space???shame never got out :sniper:
LOL there were no navy seals training Mujahedeen it wass SSG and even tht was in chirat far far away from border...near nowshehra a city 40 Km from Peshawar.:woot:
Tell me ur uncle didnt recall tht tale while drinkin his vodka?:lol:

About the indian american Farid zakariya.We will be more happy if some drunk russian shoots em.:tup:

Yea i saw that film..BUt how come Pakistan taking the credit of spliting USSR??am i or you ranting here??They provided only the land..training,money,weapons etc are given by the US..but credit should be to Pakistan??how fair is that?who is trolling here??who bring Pakistan in to it??is it you or me??

Have you been drinking too, read the bear trap, learn about colonel imam, look up general akhtar abdur rahman. US was not even allowed to decide where the money goes.

Their money went to our nuclear program.

Weapons went to china and Iran who fought off Iraq with these.

The training they used to give was only as a means of testing, we only used afghanis but the US brought in all kinds of Muslim from around the world such as Osama through the blind sheikh. Got it or are you too dim to learn.

Where did i bring india???????????????
I said i see more indians here then russians???/where did i offend ur india?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
More loyal ...

Instead of hitting ur head on the wall if u can go abk a few pages u can see who insulted whom.
Ok serving their masters ,this term doesnt matter...?

"Do More"...ring any bells..?

@ A.V,ptmld33

I heard a lot of soviet jets also entered Pakistans air space???shame never got out :sniper:

Is this true..?

Not surprised,
Servants should try their best to serve their master.
BTW: Congrate to russian, you have good servants~:lol:

May be you got confused because of the shift of loyaly of your country from USSR to US ..you think every friendships should be treated master and servant..i dont blame you..it what they teach you..side effects of too much brainwashing and party classes...what can we do when communist party decides about what you should think :cheers:

PAF shot down five soviet planes in the 80's, they used to bomb the tribal area much like US to kill the insurgents.

Soviets killed many in Pakistan through car bombings with their faithful servants the Indian RAW and Afghani KHAD.

Have you been drinking too, read the bear trap, learn about colonel imam, look up general akhtar abdur rahman. US was not even allowed to decide where the money goes.

Their money went to our nuclear program.

Weapons went to china and Iran who fought off Iraq with these.

The training they used to give was only as a means of testing, we only used afghanis but the US brought in all kinds of Muslim from around the world such as Osama through the blind sheikh. Got it or are you too dim to learn.

I am not talking about the money or anything..i was just pointing out the hypocracy of some when talking about Afgan mujahadeens..when they did some thing wrong its all because of America who they trained them ,when they did something good,its all because of Pakistan..i saw it many times in this forum itself..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom