What's new

How long can Pak sustain a war?

1. A Nation will sustain war as long as it has to, as long as it wants to. Weapons, ammunition and eqpt are factors, but The factor is The National Will. A good example is Pakistan's neighbor Afghanistan.

2. Both Pakistan and India are under the spell of WCC through certain patronized political, bureaucratic and military leaders. They sell ideas like Cold Start (which may last till 45 days) and Riposte (which may last for a month). WCC will not like either nation to gain decisive victory because, then they will loose two customers.

3. It is time for Pakistanis to say that they shall fight for ever if need be irrespective of what weaponry is available. They must not forget that Iman/faith is the best weapon for a Muslim.

this is a preety old dossier..but you can get few of the reports that India provided to Pakistan...cheers..

too all the Pakistani and Chinese members....

Here is one part of Dossier....

India Investigates Mumbai Attack 1126 to 1129 Dossier Part2

if you find more..you can even get some other parts of dossiers too...

writing in big font doesn't make it any better. Your post will even with bigger font stay off topic as relation to what i asked for....

2ndly Dont get over excited and post stuff which i didn't ask for. See the first post my reply and than post THOSE reports. I.E Which says Pakistan AT missile stock is only 15 days. Unless you can point out the exact number and page in this rock solid proof dossier which says Pakistan AT missile stock is 15 says and tank ammo is 1 month etc.

3rdly . these dossier require inspection by some one field related. I (as a layman) dont give a F about it. These have not been found sufficient to convict the man you want to convict.

nope..we feel comfortable because USA is killing those retarded bas***ds whom Pakistan going to export in Afganistan,India and all over world to kill civilians in the name of "Global Jihad"...thats quite relaxing that those retards got what they deserve..

Typical pathetic mind set from across the border, without any compassion to ground realities.....when you get over your derelict way of thinking, may be you will have an answer as how come over thirty thousand people in Pakistan lost their lives fighting our so called assets. You may be quite familiar with the term, fake encounters, but thankfully there are no drama queens on this side of the border....and that is much more content than you can ever imagine. !!

Typical pathetic mind set from across the border, without any compassion to ground realities.....when you get over your derelict way of thinking, may be you will have an answer as how come over thirty thousand people in Pakistan lost their lives fighting our so called assets. You may be quite familiar with the term, fake encounters, but thankfully there are no drama queens on this side of the border....and that is much more content than you can ever imagine. !!

WoW!

That's one confident Pakistani.

Especially when an ex-con is the PM of the country. :lol:

The problem here is that Indians make fun of Rehman Malik for waiting for 'The Right Time' to provide proof of Indian involvement in Balochistan. On the flip side, our Indian friends use the case of border jumpers AS A FACT, NOT AS AN ALLEGATION, when they have yet to prove it, without even promising to wait for the right time. You have a spy satellite God Damn it! Take a picture of one of the many terrorists camps that allegedly litter the entire expanse of Azad Kashmir and throw it to our faces! If you can't, then don't try and act all 'Holier than thou'.

Lol , we had infrared cam captures flashed all over the TV of these 'jumpers' (whom we like to call terrorists btw) every other week.... But whats the point in providing it as proof.... it'll be countered by saying the vedios where shot in tribal areas of tamil nadu!!

I thought the title of the thread was 'How long can Pak sustain a war?'..

Oh well....well done Capt'n jack sparrow!

Lol , we had infrared cam captures flashed all over the TV of these 'jumpers' (whom we like to call terrorists btw) every other week.... But whats the point in providing it as proof.... it'll be countered by saying the vedios where shot in tribal areas of tamil nadu!!

Some of those IR flashes

collage1_350_051112075336.jpg

Some more

377704-indiaterroristslahorebusinessmenphotoscreenshot-1336795881-241-640x480.jpg

Pakistan can not afford even single day all out war....their economy can not support any direct war...

I thought the title of the thread was 'How long can Pak sustain a war?'..

Oh well....well done Capt'n jack sparrow!

Yup!

Put it all on me. Raise your hands and sing "Shame Shame Puppy Shame..."

Typical fanboy.

Pretty thick coming from some one once ruled by Morarji Desai. :laugh:

Which in itself means you are 40 years behind us.

Hurry up, lad. You got some catching up to do! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom