What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

The kashmiris are ambivalent about joining Paksitan or becoming an Independent country. However there is no ambivalence about leaving India amongst Kashmiris. Every Kashmiri who introduces himself/herself says they are from Kashmir. They NEVER introduce themselves as Indians. That should tell you something.

Funny you say that when 69% of Kashmiris voted last election, and most of them selected Omar Abdullah as their CM. Omar Abdullah is very pro-India. Please get your half facts out of here. The only ones who want to separate are the Pakistani Punjabi Taliban scum, who we will kill and eliminate if they dare to break India, Inshallah.

Four districts of Sindh- Karachi, Tharparkar, Mirpur Khas and Umarkot were Hindu majority cities but was never given to India.

Because Sindh was a Muslim Majority State/Province. Punjab was also a Muslim majority State, so it should have come to Pakistan as a whole. The whole division of Punjab and Bengal was unjust as they were both MUSLIM MAJORITY STATES.

Because Sindh was a Muslim Majority State/Province. Punjab was also a Muslim majority State, so it should have come to Pakistan as a whole. The whole division of Punjab and Bengal was unjust as they were both MUSLIM MAJORITY STATES.

Yeah we saw what you did with Muslim Bengalees in 1971. Please take your garbage elsewhere.

Funny you say that when 69% of Kashmiris voted last election, and most of them selected Omar Abdullah as their CM. Omar Abdullah is very pro-India. Please get your half facts out of here. The only ones who want to separate are the Pakistani Punjabi Taliban scum, who we will kill and eliminate if they dare to break India, Inshallah.

It is col. Prohit type scums... who are the sponsors of all terrorism and indian army supply explosives.

Yeah we saw what you did with Muslim Bengalees in 1971. Please take your garbage elsewhere.

It was again Indian army doing all those things and arming the terrorists.

The kashmiris are ambivalent about joining Paksitan or becoming an Independent country. However there is no ambivalence about leaving India amongst Kashmiris. Every Kashmiri who introduces himself/herself says they are from Kashmir. They NEVER introduce themselves as Indians. That should tell you something.

Hello ! I'm an ethnic Kashmiri myself...no way do we want 'Independence' either...! Maybe some guys on the Indian side of Kashmir but here in Pakistan - Proud to be a Pakistani, sir jee ! :pakistan:

There are a dozen different reasons why we shouldn't be with Pakistan but we followed Jinnah to get 'Our Pakistan', we gave so many sacrifices to have a homeland of our and by God we're not going to give up on it...just yet !

P.S Don't pull any surveys, guys ! Around 4 families on my Dad's side were cut down in Jammu and near Srinagar...so nah, we're pretty set calling ourselves Pakistanis ! And so are those of my family who remained on the Indian side...about 3 families left.

Pakistan will never get all of kashmir ever again unless india decides it will which is unlikely, and pakistani kashmir is bad with energy and water problems your best chance is to lease kashmir to china for 10-25 years and you don't have to worry about india taking I'm seen how much development the chinese put into tibet. pak will never get all of kashmir:rofl:

Apparently, Indians are clue less and are getting personal.

Let us just say, Pakistani leaders were Gentlemen and not as devious and immoral as the Indian ones.

Everybody knows about the affair Nehru was having with Mrs. Mountbatten ( a married woman).

Do you really want me to go into the vices of Jinnah ?? I guess not.. So shoo...

It is col. Prohit type scums... who are the sponsors of all terrorism and indian army supply explosives.

Bottom line is you aint getting an inch of Kashmir. You guys train and send terrorists, and when we kill them you start crying human rights. Its a cowardly ****** game played by the Pakistani Govt and Army, but we are not going to fall for it. Train and send as many terrorists as you want, we will kill them all and not a single inch of Kashmir will be yours. You can keep crying for the human rights of these terrorists, but we wont spare them.

If that is your intention, dont you think you should also open informative threads on how Lahore and Karachi were stolen from India by the Radcliffe commission despite being Hindu/Sikh majority areas?

You guys lost Kashmir because you tried invading it, which forced the Maharaja to join India to repel the invasion. Ideally Kashmir always wanted to stay independent nation, the Maharaja had made that clear when asked by the commission in 1946.

The rule was that those States with Muslim Majority had to go to Pakistan. All the States of West Pakistan had Muslim majority including Punjab, so according to the guiding principle there should not have been any division of Punjab. Similarly Bengal was a Muslim majority area and there was no Justification of division of Bengal.

Both East Punjab and West Bengal were stolen by India in contravention to the guiding Priciple of Partition.

Pakistan will never get all of kashmir ever again unless india decides it will which is unlikely, and pakistani kashmir is bad with energy and water problems your best chance is to lease kashmir to china for 10-25 years and you don't have to worry about india taking I'm seen how much development the chinese put into tibet. :rofl:

Not an acceptable excuse.

Now for your little education: Pakistan had surplus energy only 4 years ago and future plan of energy was laid out in 2002 power policy of Pakistan.
Apparently, Pakistan's present problems are because of Zardari & Rehmna Malik.

When you people mentally raise above religious boundary you can see the situation without prejudice otherwise you only see your version

we don't believe in two nation theory. it was seen by rest of the world when Pakistani ppl didn't let a Bengali as pm.and was adamant in making Urdu, national language when majority was of Urdu and Bengali.
the theory was broken by Pakistani's and they still don't know that it doesn't exist.

What wonders you would have done to improve lives of kashmiri people if you had all of kashmir ?
We only saw those mushrooming terrorist camps in your part of kashmir ..or is it only for the land called kashmir ?

I think you are seriously confused. The terrorism started because of the injustices of Kashmir. Please don't put the Cart in front of the horse.

Back
Top Bottom