What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy for only a few weeks when you were not present to our Sub-forum because you are a pathological lier. Indians are big-mouth, but you are a sub-standard human-looking monkey with 4'11" height. You are here to glorify your super-poor India with falsified data and lies. Check the hdi index of India in the link, it is below BD, and most of the Indian States are below BD. So, stop talking nonsense hear and go back to your favouraite Bharat Raksak Forum, will you? Do not come back to our section, any more!!!!!

List of Indian states and territories by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The wiki link you posted has wrong data or using different metrics, it shows Kerala hdi as .7 while it is actually .9, on per with Scandinavian countries.

And don't worry about how I look, rather buy a mirror.;-)

lets see your ideology @kobiraaz,

according to you: in Bangladesh who are hindu , are basically indian even though there are Bengali. you believe only Muslims can be bangladeshi. ( you have itchy with other religions)
now lets talk about the picture.
1. now you asking bangla speaking people to join bangladesh (west Bengal and others, among them majority are hindu)
2. now you are giving up Chittagong also.
3. Most important: you are giving reference of Buddhist empire.

conclusion: how controversial character you are ... :coffee:

to the questioner: indian bengli thinks we are bangladeshi who lives in neighbor country and we have some common in culture. ( simple answer :D)
Here comes the trademark moronic post. Where did you get that i have hypersensitivity to other religions?? Pathetic liars ! Where did i say hindus are indians. Show it. If you can't say sorry!

You went to English medium school and I believe your Bangla is very poor. I doubt you know anything about Tagore literature. So stop pretending to be something you are not. It's OK to dislike Tagore. Did you know Tagore hate your Muslim forefather? Tumader koon thanda hoye geche. :disagree:

I am not fond of Bangla literature becuse of Hindu influence. However I like Islamic poem writen by Kazi Najrul Islam. As a Muslim I am sticking to Islamic poet Allama Iqbal. His writing suit my personality. Nothing personal. Move on please.

ahh.. here comes al Zakir to amuse us all with his astounding intellect.
Did you know,that Allama Iqbal also wrote the song "Saare Jahan Se Achcha,Hindustan hamara" ?? Whats your take on that ?

BTW,I really enjoy the works of the Bidrohi Kobi and have great respect for him in my heart.As a matter of fact all Bengalis from this side of the border do.We have his poems in our school text books.

Why should anyone over here be remotely interested in what the other "Bengalis" think?
Naive topic to discuss at a time like this.

Why should anyone over here be remotely interested in what the other "Bengalis" think?
Naive topic to discuss at a time like this.

I guess you guys want pat on the back from real bengalis :-D

The wiki link you posted has wrong data or using different metrics, it shows Kerala hdi as .7 while it is actually .9, on per with Scandinavian countries.

And don't worry about how I look, rather buy a mirror.;-)

Don't talk about the mirror. You will know when you meet me. But, send us a reliable link (such as UN source) to prove your point. Do not again come with a crap about your hinterland called Tripura who will be virtually living on our goodwill, if not charity. Now, do not again indulge in falsifying Indian data and ruin the threads. Better try to be an honest man. No amount of bragging will change our concept of India, because many of us regularly visit India and know what India is and is not.

ahh.. here comes al Zakir to amuse us all with his astounding intellect.
Did you know,that Allama Iqbal also wrote the song "Saare Jahan Se Achcha,Hindustan hamara" ?? Whats your take on that ?

BTW,I really enjoy the works of the Bidrohi Kobi and have great respect for him in my heart.As a matter of fact all Bengalis from this side of the border do.We have his poems in our school text books.

Buddy I'm sure zakir only knows the name of nazrul and likes him because he happens to be Muslim. He would have declared nazrul wazb-ul-katl had he known of the fact that nazrul composed Hindu religious music (shayama sangeet), married a Hindu lady and didn't convert her and gave his children what in zakir parlance Hindu sounding name. :-D

Here comes the trademark moronic post. Where did you get that i have hypersensitivity to other religions?? Pathetic liars ! Where did i say hindus are indians. Show it. If you can't say sorry!
I will go through all thread and prove it.. if i can not prove i will say sorry to you , you have my promise . Now tell me why given up Chittagong ?

Buddy I'm sure zakir only knows the name of nazrul and likes him because he happens to be Muslim. He would have declared nazrul wazb-ul-katl had he known of the fact that nazrul composed Hindu religious music (shayama sangeet), married a Hindu lady and didn't convert her and gave his children what in zakir parlance Hindu sounding name. :-D

Ohh.. cmon....Why did you spill the beans so early ?? I thought I will go step by step with this.. :D

Don't talk about the mirror. You will know when you meet me. But, send us a reliable link (such as UN source) to prove your point. Do not again come with a crap about your hinterland called Tripura who will be virtually living on our goodwill, if not charity. Now, do not again indulge in falsifying Indian data and ruin the threads. Better try to be an honest man. No amount of bragging will change our concept of India, because many of us regularly visit India and know what India is and is not.

I don't have to meet you, you can just post your Facebook id here. ;-) I posted my pic many a times and lots of guys here know my fb I'd, heck one of the Pakistani rival forum admin even sent me friend request. :-D
ck1Cs.png

These MF B'deshi never failed to lol'd me. These MF had burnt 10000 hindus alive and 50,000 were forcibly converted. Noakhali genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another 20,000 were killed in in Great Calcutta Killing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great Calcutta Killings

Solution for Bangladesh menace is to cut this artificial country into several pieces.

1. sylhet division to be merged with Assam (since it part of Assam before 1947)

2. chittagong division to be merged with Mizoram (since chittagong inhabited by Chakma tribe same as in Mizoram)

3. Rest of the country (except Dhaka) to be merged with West Bengal

And the so called Artificial country of Bangladesh must be happy Dhaka. And rename it as Slum-desh, since half the population live in slums.

add Bangladesh to India, you will see Bangalis dominate bharoth. With only 9 crore mamata didi gives delhi huge headaches, imagine adding 15 more crore to that.

Bengal specially Calcutta left behind because of its leadership
Calcutta was capital of British India and had the potential to become India's Shanghai but now due to the communist attitude of its leadership even cities like pune, surat, hyderabad, banglore are surpassing it

I will go through all thread and prove it.. if i can not prove i will say sorry to you , you have my promise . Now tell me why given up Chittagong ?

He was showing the pala rule over India. It was an obvious troll, welcome to the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom