What's new

How India was defeated in Kashmir...Official Acceptance by S.K.Sinha

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't care what kashmiris want. Our land , they have the right to leave.

so who asked you to care in first place:lol:

glad u laughed .that guy is used to much larger burden of hopes .time tested.

I bet he had never face any burden even small one. he was terrorizing in gujarat because he had his RSS & other terror groups backing. As they say in Urdu "Apni Gali mein ***** bhi Sher"

The Indians are master liars and master propagandists.

As one Indian put it perfectly, never trust an Indian.

Most of the world , especially the west would say otherwise. Indians don't go to other countries and blow themselves up , or blast 3 planes into buildings. Nor do they teach in their temples/churches/ etc , that other religions are evil/kaffir etc

I don't know how you can call gaining land a "defeat"!!! End result, today India controls 2/3rds of Kashmir.

Well , you did. You are the one barking from day one , kashmiris want this , kashmiris want that. i just told you we don't care :lol:

It's news for me to know that your d@**y does this.:D

This is Pakistan's defence forum & we want to raise Kashmiris voice to Pakistanis, why is it concerning you? & if you don't care why come to this thread:sniper:

Isn't gujarat's GDP almost 150 billion+? half as much as the whole of Pakistan? .

Gujarat

GDP: Rs 594,369 crore

pakistan gdp about 240 billion.

1 billion is 53800000000 Indian rupees.

I bet he had never face any burden even small one. he was terrorizing in gujarat because he had his RSS & other terror groups backing. As they say in Urdu "Apni Gali mein ***** bhi Sher"

we will see when his gali becomes entire kashmir.

It's news for me to know that your d@**y does this.:D

This is Pakistan's defence forum & we want to raise Kashmiris voice to Pakistanis, why is it concerning you? & if you don't care why come to this thread:sniper:

Who said it's concerning me ? Also ,this is Indian defense section , visited mostly by Indians. By writing here , you are not raising kashmiris' voice to Pakistanis. i'd say don't worry about it. I'm sure the news channels back home and the mullahs are doing a pretty good job raising kashmiris' voices. If that wasn't the case , we wouldn't be popping so many freedom fighters everyday.

Who said it's concerning me ? Also ,this is Indian defense section , visited mostly by Indians. By writing here , you are not raising kashmiris' voice to Pakistanis. i'd say don't worry about it. I'm sure the news channels back home and the mullahs are doing a pretty good job raising kashmiris' voices. If that wasn't the case , we wouldn't be popping so many freedom fighters everyday.

If a new member posted it in indian section it doesn't mean it becomes indian topic, Mods will transfer it in Kashmir section. Rest of all post is BS.

we will see when his gali becomes entire kashmir.

Oh that means when you will go to bed?:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom