What's new

How India was defeated in Kashmir...Official Acceptance by S.K.Sinha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force could be coming after 2014:rofl:

Looking at what happened with Pakistan in last 2 years, I dont know what will be the state of Pakistan by 2014..

vaise what's in 2014 .. Waiting for Papa USA to go to office :) ?

By child you mean Bdsh so they are returning the favour so world can see many kids oops i mean indepandant states between Bdsh & China.:rofl:

Reality, facts, livevideos by indian channals etc etc.

You mean those old videos who are painted as new by people like you :lol:
Have seen numerous time your media showing one single clip from 3-4 yrs :rofl:

Looking at what happened with Pakistan in last 2 years, I dont know what will be the state of Pakistan by 2014..

vaise what's in 2014 .. Waiting for Papa USA to go to office :) ?

Hmm nice name you made there we call them Uncle Sam you call them PAPA Sam:rofl:

Yes these 2 years were better than 09-10 for you disappointment.

You mean those old videos who are painted as new by people like you :lol:
Have seen numerous time your media showing one single clip from 3-4 yrs :rofl:

Hoisting flag of Pakistan at main Lal chowk of capital Srinagar is old news? Good going.

paaji you will get your turn. let us enjoy our time in the sun :P

Request granted, go ahead.:lol:

Whats happening in 2014? some savior coming from heaven on white horse?

Whats happening in 2014? some savior coming from heaven on white horse?
the pesky bharatis will witness his holynesss Sir Zaid Hamid on a white horse charging towards the Red Fort.
He shall also plug-in his iPod to broadcast radio pakistan from New Delhi

if namo comes in 2014 pakistan will have difficulty in maintaining their kashmir rather than propagating on ours.

the pesky bharatis will witness his holynesss Sir Zaid Hamid on a white horse charging towards the Red Fort.

He will be accompanied by bharat verma:lol:

if namo comes in 2014 pakistan will have difficulty in maintaining their kashmir rather than propagating on ours.

hehe good joke, modi is butcher only in india, don't put too much burden of hopes on that poor soul.:rofl:

You said that this is no failure as if every thing is alright & thats why i say it is good for you to live in dreams.

dogRA live or not live it is not going to change the fact Kashmiris wants india to get lost from their territory.

We don't care what kashmiris want. Our land , they have the right to leave.

glad u laughed .that guy is used to much larger burden of hopes .time tested.

Isn't gujarat's GDP almost 150 billion+? half as much as the whole of Pakistan? .

:rofl::rofl: Dude I once switched to some Pakistani FM using internet, they were playing Indian songs. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom