What's new

How India was defeated in Kashmir...Official Acceptance by S.K.Sinha

Status
Not open for further replies.
India's 23% population belongs to Muslims. Tamil Nadu will never do such act. Calcutta is nothing but eroding nation. We just need to give some ignite to your far Eastern part. So simple and it will happen. Jayatu Tamils.

India's 23% population belongs to Muslims. Tamil Nadu will never do such act. Calcutta is nothing but eroding nation. We just need to give some ignite to your far Eastern part. So simple and it will happen. Jayatu Tamils.

You want to fly in the sky, Bangladesh will always bring you down. - It's our pledge to our Freedom fighters

ha ha ha....i find it helarious How every country treat India as a piece of cake even Bangladeshi you will ignite a fire. You don't have enough match sticks there bro. believe me you don't have anyone as a friend against India. You have to live with India it is not your choice its your fate. Your existence is due to India. Calutta(kolkata) is a city not state.

Pakistan : we will break india into size of srilanka

Bangladesh : we will break bengal out of india.

what to do with you yaar. You should be more logical.

Every thing that goes up comes down. Don't claim your success or victory so early.

P.S don't feel insecure by my way of writing DOGra or dogRA.:sniper::rofl:

What's your issue with dogras?? Btw no Kashmiri has the balls to do their anti national activity in Jammu. I dare you to go to jammu city, and openly demonstrate against India. You will be beheaded. Dogras are the most aggressive nationalistic people probably in the whole country. The more anti national kashmiris become, the more nationalistic dogras become..

Rafel..you were talking about Tamil Nadu..Can I know in what context you used that ?

The moment is coming when Kashmir would be considered as part of Pakistan Inshallah...

The moment is coming when Kashmir would be considered as part of Pakistan Inshallah...

And then you woke up and found that it was another wet dream ...............

Inshallah and at that very moment India would have added a new state to it's territory named Pakistan!!

Describing his reservations on Siachen...the Indian junior Officer (at the time of 1949) has finally openly accepted that hundreds of square kilometers of teritorry which was never won on ground by Indian army or where Indian army could not even think of reaching was just given to India based on the indian claim that since Kashmir has officialy acceded to india therefore al the land which has not seen any military activity/war near LOC was part of India...It is obvious that India was in very miserable situation at that time and on ground the indian soldier accepted that we were not in position to get hold of these areas and have just a single argument in our favour....This is the first i have seen an official acceptance from Indian side about their miserable positions however most of the Indians proudly claims that they were winning 1948 Kashmir war and were in a position to get Pakistan kashmir as well and curse Nehru for going into UN.....WoW!!! what a story indian members have in their minds as they could have won whole Kashmir....In reality they could have lost whole Kashmir....Nehru UN move actually saved you
Just read.
The Siachen tangle | The Asian Age
Siachen was accepted as Indian Territory in 1949! » Indian Defence Review

Now you have to say anything in your defence???

Yet Indians and delluded Indian media would say they won wars against pakiatan...while on reality from 1947 Kashmir till Kargil war India alway lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom