What's new

how foxconn treat their workers in china

Götterdämmerung;2632549 said:
What a loser! When losing an argument, resort to innuendo and racist card.

Its better to loose when participants don't know what to discuss!!!

Moreover, its awkward too when a Nazi blames other for being racist. So just try to revive, how the discussion was going on.

Its better to loose when participants don't know what to discuss!!!

Moreover, its awkward too when a Nazi blames other for being racist. So just try to revive, how the discussion was going on.

Now Germans become Nazis for seeing India in a realistic light. Sorry, you ain't a jew, who would cry Nazi and anti-semitism whenever a German criticises Israel. We have never done anything to you Indians.

You lose because you have no argument, it's just that simple.

Götterdämmerung;2632582 said:
Now Germans become Nazis for seeing India in a realistic light. Sorry, you ain't a jew, who would cry Nazi and anti-semitism whenever a German criticises Israel. We have never done anything to you Indians.

You lose because you have no argument, it's just that simple.

Germans had not but a false flagger does. Reg Arguments: Just go through posts posted by Tshering, don't know how did u mange bring racist card over there.

Its as simple as you are saying. No-one bothers.

Germans had not but a false flagger does. Reg Arguments: Just go through posts posted by Tshering, don't know how did u mange bring racist card over there.

Its as simple as you are saying. No-one bothers.

Just adding another Indian who suffers cognitive dissonance on my list. You don't praise India, you must be Chinese, Pakistani or just a false flagger.

Foxconn or whatever, all these Capitalist Corporates and MNC's are the same....!

Götterdämmerung;2630394 said:
As unlawful as casteism in India? The German government encourages Foxconn to practice bonded labour? :lol:

Any proof that workers at Foxconn cannot leave their work anytime they want?

Going back to the topic, why don't you confirm this for us Jade? It is part of your key argument point?

:lol: I am as British as you are German :lol:

Where am I losing my argument? Where is racism in my post? If there is, then Webmaster would have deleted my post

Going back to the topic, why don't you confirm this for us Jade? It is part of your key argument point?

About Casteism or Götterdämmerung being a German or Foxconn workers cannot leave their work anytime they want? Please be clear

"Foxconn workers cannot leave their work anytime they want?" This part please

This is modern times, at least modern companies cannot practise bonded labour in literal sense. But by having suicide nets at Foxconn proves otherwise.

The allegations, reported at length in The New York Times, detailed how workers at Foxconn suffered in conditions that resembled a modern version of bonded labour, working obscenely long shifts in unhealthy conditions.

The full news article

http://www.todayonline.com/World/EDC120130-0000030/Calls-for-boycott-of-Apple-products

This is modern times, at least modern companies cannot practise bonded labour in literal sense. But by having suicide nets at Foxconn proves otherwise.

You mean by having suicide nets proves Foxconn is proving to have bonded labour? You turning something which the company has proactive done to mitigate suicides into something else bravo to your argumentative skills.

My Bank provides counselling services used by the employees something akin to Foxconn's suicide nets (Which is a preemptive solution). Only difference is Foxconn's employees live and work on the factory grounds (partly because they live so far away but mostly due to Apple's secretive contracts). The Suicide nets & their newly implemented counselling service is a step forward not backward.

The offshore vendor I work with in India does not provide counselling service to their employees, unfortunately one of the staff I work closely with took his own life and something I regret to this day was not helping him where I could as I was not aware of this. Can I say its the vendors fault for not providing such service to bring this to my attention? Everyone has their own reason for taking their lives and we can only try to prevent it best we can.

You should really stop using the pretext of the workers suicides to mask your own negative intentions, I really doubt you give a damn about the lives of these workers anyway.

Oh, nets to prevent suicide is a proof of bondage labour. You couldn't get more retarded, could you? :lol:

Also, what is the suicide rate of Foxconn workers compard to the national suicide rate per 100,000?

IIRC, it was 3 : 100,000 at Foconn vs. 22 : 100,000 national rate. That was before they put up the nets. So, working at Foxconn makes you in fact less suicidal than outside the company.

I have plenty of proofs, while you have plenty of BS pulling out of your behind

Media gets its facts wrong - working at Foxconn significantly cuts suicide risk | ZDNet

In fact, suicide rate at Foxconn is lower than in all 50 US states
Don't Mean To Be Rude, But Suicide Rate At Apple's iPad-Maker Foxconn Is Lower Than All 50 US States (AAPL)

1 Million Workers. 90 Million iPhones. 17 Suicides. Who's to Blame? | Wired Magazine | Wired.com

All suicides are tragic — but is the suicide rate at the iPhone factory unusual? | Stats Chat

Götterdämmerung;2632693 said:
Just adding another Indian who suffers cognitive dissonance on my list. You don't praise India, you must be Chinese, Pakistani or just a false flagger.

No one bothers. How did you conclude that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom