What's new

how foxconn treat their workers in china

Stop the Bull$hit. Where did you get that the millions are suffering in India? Unlike in India, where bonded labour is unlawful, in China, your government encourages companies like Foxconn to practise bonded labour openly. We know how China has acquired its wealth -through the blood and sweat of the bonded workers working in companies such as Foxconn

As unlawful as casteism in India? The German government encourages Foxconn to practice bonded labour? :lol:

Any proof that workers at Foxconn cannot leave their work anytime they want?

Atleast in india they have their say

Last edited by a moderator:
Foxconn promised overall changes the way they operate their factories and raise the minimum wage of $400 a month. Just keep an eye on them and move on.

:rofl:

No need to spread false figures. The Shenzhen have the highest minimum wage and that is $ 240 per month while other cities like Chongqing which have minimum wage = US$ 139 per month.

:rofl:

No need to spread false figures. The Shenzhen have the highest minimum wage and that is $ 240 per month while other cities like Chongqing which have minimum wage = US$ 139 per month.

Minimum wage at foxconn is not the same as minimum wage by law.

The iEconomy: How Much Do Foxconn Workers Make? - NYTimes.com

Minimum wage at Chinese foxconn plants is $400 per 160 work hour month for assembly line workers. They can earn more if they go over time.

Why do you always spew random baseless crap, are you intentionally making Indians look bad?

Btw foxconn have plants in India and they pay Indian workers much less than Chinese workers.

well, here comes the difference. no matter how much you are less paid in india, the indians have their culture, their deep social heritage, their colors in life... their family traditions.... the exotic mossaic....people would never do suicide their like in china....

you can disagree, but , people all over the world watch hindi movies to cheer up even if they dont understand a single word. how many of us has ever watched a "chiness movie"...

Though this is not a very good life, but at least it gives you a reasonable pay. I'd say that this manufacturing boom is pretty good by China to employ as many people as possible. The villagers there seem to be happy, they are happy that htey have good clothes to wear and more to eat with better and more affordable lifestyle.

Hats off to China for this effort. I really appreciate this. The day this kleptocracy topples in our country, we shall also lead a similar path into betterment.

There are some things that we must learn from China and I won't hesitate to say that at all.

Isn't that what Narendra Modi trying to achieve in Gujarat?

And he's done it perfectly well where Gujarat is at least a decade and a half ahead of rest of the country while some elements in our corrupt media and information center keeps harping about an imaginary foreign concept by which they define him as a "killer" and what not though law has proven him innocent.

Our klepto... I mean democracy has a very ugly face in our part of the world. Good thing you didn't have to go through.

It has no benefits and no demerits.

And he's done it perfectly well where Gujarat is at least a decade and a half ahead of rest of the country while some elements in our corrupt media and information center keeps harping about an imaginary foreign concept by which they define him as a "killer" and what not though law has proven him innocent.

Our klepto... I mean democracy has a very ugly face in our part of the world. Good thing you didn't have to go through.

It has no benefits and no demerits.

I think in the end people will appreciate his effort and capability. Development talks by itself in developing countries. He's already established himself well and even win respects from foreigners like me. It may just takes longer than it should for him to rise to a higher position.

Foxconn job in India would be considered as "middle class"

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

well, here comes the difference. no matter how much you are less paid in india, the indians have their culture, their deep social heritage, their colors in life... their family traditions.... the exotic mossaic....people would never do suicide their like in china....

you can disagree, but , people all over the world watch hindi movies to cheer up even if they dont understand a single word. how many of us has ever watched a "chiness movie"...

I live in South America. Plenty of Chinese movies go on TV around here, even in the most remote villages. I have never seen a Hindi film.

Götterdämmerung;2630394 said:
As unlawful as casteism in India? The German government encourages Foxconn to practice bonded labour? :lol:

Any proof that workers at Foxconn cannot leave their work anytime they want?

:lol: I am as British as you are German :lol:

I live in South America. Plenty of Chinese movies go on TV around here, even in the most remote villages. I have never seen a Hindi film.

That's interesting, other than Kungfu movies, what types of Chinese movies/TV dramas are shown over there?

That's interesting, other than Kungfu movies, what types of Chinese movies/TV dramas are shown over there?

TV channels here have bought the rights to air lots of Kungfu movies, such as "Hero"... Also some old Hong Kong movies go on air. I have never seen a Hindi film on TV.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom