What's new

How can we stop Bangladeshis being killed near the border with India by BSF

You want to stop BSF killing Bangladeshi Citizens ?

Follow the " Eye for Eye " Policy.

Everytime BSF kills a BD Citizen, Kill a BSF Jawan.

That will put an end to this nonsense real fast. Gauranteed.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, I am sure that the BSF guards are not pole vaulting into Bangladesh territory. And yes, try that stuff.
BSF guys are not trained to die.

Also, Pakistanis need not interfere here. Just sit back and.....

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Although i agree its mistake of bangladeshi people who try to sneak in illegally into the indian side

I Dont agree BSF killing them instead tey should use non lethal weapons
But one more fine idea which was posted already by a Indian memnber Catch them and make them work for free near borders for very long and then let them go so by tat way tey will learn the lesson

Bhai, no one wants to kill people for fun.

Let me tell you one small fact. When asked to kill another man, 80% SOLDIERS would not shoot to kill. It is not easy for a human to kill another human. That is, until and unless, the other person is a danger to the life of the soldier.

Most of the sneakings occur during night time with little to no light. These sneakers are supported by agents who are armed.

On sighting these sneakers, the first thing that the BSF do is to give them a warning. If they do not listen to the warning, shots are fired to stop them (not to kill them).
However, if there is any fire from the other side, our men have to shoot to save themselves and it is in such situations that people die.

Yes, there are some exceptions. But, shooting to kill people just for fun is not what BSF does.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom