What's new

HOTEL DEFENCE.PK

Frankly mujhe combination hi nahi samjh aai....aap phir mera mazak toh nahi udaa rahe na???8-)
no ji i try it many times jis din madam ka subh khana banane ka mood nahi hota usualy raat ki bachi koi bhi sabzi ya daal with allo, pyaaz , fresh celantro , green chilles mix ke parathe with white butter and cold coffee my wife loves it as for kids they like me to add graded cheese and a few pistachiyos and kishmish in it :)

no levina im notmaking fun of you rather its my fav dish / combo

here this may interest you.....

cold-coffee-recipe-with-ice-cream.jpg

@levina
wanna try some oreo trifles

Oreo%2BTrifles%2Bmedium%2B1.jpg

I am from revenue department of PDF - show audited records and tax returns of last 3 years of your hotel
According to the style followed in the sub continent,auditing and taxes is done on "air" and not in paper! Besides,we'll call a strike and dharna against the atrocities of the corrupt pdf regime:sniper:

According to the style followed in the sub continent,auditing and taxes is done on "air" and not in paper! Besides,we'll call a strike and dharna against the atrocities of the corrupt pdf regime:sniper:

you just opened a daal halwa puri, chai, lassi hotul in a thela, so you don't owe any tax if the tax department comes to u, just run with the thela and park it some where else

indians-on-moon-funny-photo.jpg

i liked hash cerelac in my childhood just like @chak de INDIA because my digestive system only accepted hash with cerelac then
Oh..good for your ..enjoy your brownies .....and good luck for your digestive system...
don't eat too much...it's not good you know...:no:

Back
Top Bottom