What's new

HOTEL DEFENCE.PK

alpheee can you do some thing of this shit fellow..w.11
upload_2014-2-13_20-10-36.png

This is the best solution for the people you don't like :)
If there some special problem PM me, or complain in the GHQ section

Last edited:
Trust me levina as soon as @Armstrong enters the competition there is not even a remote chance for anyone to come close to his level :D

Hehehehe
May be quantity wise @Armstrong can beat anyone.
@chak de INDIA can eat just anything....trust me ANYTHING.

So we have 2 foodie on pdf.lol
Are you a foodie too??

It just reminded me of the pic you posted yesterday :lol:

Hehehehe
May be quantity wise @Armstrong can beat anyone.
@chak de INDIA can eat just anything....trust me ANYTHING.

So we have 2 foodie on pdf.lol
Are you a foodie too??

Yeah i guess @Armstrong is more of a competition when it comes to quantity i don't think he would compromise on quality :P

No, i am not a foodie i am one of those who eat to live not vice versa :) What about you?? What is that you can't resist??

Last edited:
Yeah i guess @Armstrong is more of a competition when it comes to quantity i don't think he would compromise on quality :P
Nope I meant the menu....
@chak de INDIA has tried almost everything I guess.
Nary a single thing remains which he hasnt tried. :)

Aamna14 said:
No, i am not a foodie i am one of those who eat to live not vice versa :) What about you?? What is that you can't resist??
I was always fussy ...choosy when it came to main course.But I love desserts.And I can never say NO to chocolates.I just luv chocolates:smitten:

Nope I meant the menu....
@chak de INDIA has tried almost everything I guess.
Nary a single thing remains which he hasnt tried. :)

I was always fussy ...choosy when it came to main course.But I love desserts.And I can never say NO to chocolates.I just luv chocolates:smitten:

Okay i'll confess even i love chocolates :smitten: but other than that desserts i don't eat. Actually everyone around me likes something which the other doesn't which is pretty funny so i can have a lot to choose from :)

Sometimes I think that God sent me to the World so that I can inculcate the Love for Food in you bland people who's taste buds are as exciting as those of an Amoeba ! :smokin:

@Aamna14 i can eat a whole roasted goat if i'm hungry !!! :D

@Armstrong can you do that :azn:

I don't eat mutton ! :bad:

Unless its in Peshawar's Namak Mandi ! :smitten:

Okay i'll confess even i love chocolates :smitten: but other than that desserts i don't eat. Actually everyone around me likes something which the other doesn't which is pretty funny so i can have a lot to choose from :)

I love chocolates too but only White Chocolate ! :)

Back
Top Bottom