What's new

'Horrible': Christian churches throughout Egypt stormed, torched

probably from paid extortionists? why be so judgmental, the world is not made up with indians, who go in bulk and burn other's religious places !

I'm not being judgmental, it was a simple question. Why are the Muslims forming a human chain around the church? To protect it from the evil Hindus/Jews/Scientologists? And please, don't equate Hinduism with the kind of savagery going on the Middle East.

You are suffering from too much overdose of 'God ' .....Get 'human' first !

" Children of God " are getting killed ....and you are worked up with burning of "House of God "

" Children of God " should stop burning churches left and right and maybe they would not be killed anymore.
Yes,i believe that for every wrong doing there is a punishment ,we don't get to walk free after commiting evil things.Burnig a church is the act of an animal.Period.

Thanks . I already don't like the title of Indian. Most Indians are just cowards who won't even stand up and fight for their rights.Not a wonder that corrupt politicans,corporates,wahabbis,deobands ,Barelvis and the two faced Neherwala family is running India into the ground.

Maybe , one of these days I might emigrate to Russia or Canada . A lot of oil trading business there and their people(russia) are the bravest on the planet. Better to live with a people who are brave like Grizzly bears,Tigers or Lions than to live with Hyenas and Jackals who sell their own culture and mothers in the name of secularism,democracy or big business propaganda.

I do appreciate your patriotic stance. As to who is a Bear or Tiger or any other animal. Let history decide.

Are you had confirm your information by your self? had you visited Maluku during the conflict or aftermath? if you don't please shut off your blabbering bullshit and retarded argument Hezbot wannabe!!

Yes I have very accurate Source, I personaly have meet with Former Member of Laskar Jihad on what is happening in there, and accidentaly found that maluku muslim thanking to Laskar Jihad for saving their Family

Military called for it, the cat is out of the bag which Sisi now has to deal with, this is a meal for him to eat.

A Punjabi to the rescue of the terrorists and as usual didn't even take long. Fact is Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organisation and there is no justification for their terrorist attacks on peaceful and innocent Christians’ lives, churches and property.

Punjabis are like flies, always like to sit on s**t. Devoid of any human values. Will justify worst of atrocities with pleasure. Are especially happy when churches are burnt and Christians killed. Gojra and Shanti Nagar just two examples in which the ruling Nawaz Sharif’s party was leading the assault against helpless Christians. All perpetrators were let go. 80% of false blasphemy cases against Christians are registered in and around Lahore area.

A few people like Governor Salman Taseer who stood up for someone are killed, and killer and killing celebrated by Punjabis. We need to understand where these Punjabis are coming from. They really only get k****r values from their parents.

Found from facebook

G4QIAcB.png

A Punjabi to the rescue of the terrorists and as usual didn't even take long. Fact is Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organisation and there is no justification for their terrorist attacks on peaceful and innocent Christians’ lives, churches and property.

Punjabis are like flies, always like to sit on s**t. Devoid of any human values. Will justify worst of atrocities with pleasure. Are especially happy when churches are burnt and Christians killed. Gojra and Shanti Nagar just two examples in which the ruling Nawaz Sharif’s party was leading the assault against helpless Christians. All perpetrators were let go. 80% of false blasphemy cases against Christians are registered in and around Lahore area.

A few people like Governor Salman Taseer who stood up for someone are killed, and killer and killing celebrated by Punjabis. We need to understand where these Punjabis are coming from. They really only get k****r values from their parents.

They have taken upon themselves the role of Arab khalifas!

What do you mean?

If it wasn't for Islam, Jews would have been completely eliminated by Europeans.

Islamic Super powers saved Jews from barbarian Europeans of medieval times...

Back
Top Bottom