What's new

Hindu conversion issue, incidents, rebuttals, court cases, rights activists

thats gr8..

i remember my relative who was offered for marriage in malaysia with muslim girl,girl asked him for conversion in muslim religion but he refused and on other hand,we see this kind of kids who says i dont have to do anything with my parents

dude her uncles out to kill her:what: i know she shouldnt have said that but it was her choice anyway this sort of thing happens alot... her parents will get over this

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

We have case of Aasia Bibi but his innocent husband and Children on the run to save their life. Or the Christan girl who did spelling mistake in exam and her mother was transferred to Abottabad. Pakistan is high level of intolerance and it seems Rinkle made a tough decision in this pressure because her life is already ruined.

seriously she herself says it and you still deny it man you people are in real denial mode well whatever helps you sleep at night

dude her uncles out to kill her:what: i know she shouldnt have said that but it was her choice anyway this sort of thing happens alot... her parents will get over this

In our society,we consider our respect through our children.we expect from them to avoid such steps which could harm the image of whole family.Girl should have thought once that what will happen to her family.

This marriage??Wait for some time,she will realize her mistake and we young take this kinds steps and when time goes,we relaize our mistake..

i dont know the exact story..but only looser is her family..only family.

She is 17. In India, that would still mean a minor. While I'm not very clear on Pakistani law on this subject, the question that needs to be asked is at what age a minor is allowed to take her/his own decisions? In India, a case of kidnapping would have been made out & the girl returned to her parents. The gleeful response of some Pakistani members here saddens me. How much hatred/dislike must be in the hearts of those who cheer an otherwise despicable act? The girl's statements in a crowd could hardly be accepted as clear-cut proof, surrounded as she is by a group. If such incidents are a source of joy & a sense of satisfaction for some here, they have to be pitied, not resented.

Another Indian propaganda Busted.:rofl: I remember stating that this is a typical case of the girl being threatened by her disgruntled parents while Posters like Prism were crying rivers on minority rights violation. Indians think every single country is like gujrat and maharastra.:disagree:

Another Indian propaganda Busted.:rofl: I remember stating that this is a typical case of the girl being threatened by her disgruntled parents while Posters like Prism were crying rivers on minority rights violation. Indians think every single country is like gujrat and maharastra.:disagree:

Errr... her parents are Pakistanis, aren't they? Or do you equate all Hindus with Indians, even if they are Pakistani/BD citizens?

i can laugh only on your post.where i mentioned minority violation??show me..

i m cursing girl only..and now u r in my ignore list..

thats gr8..:hitwall:

i remember my relative who was offered for marriage in malaysia with muslim girl,girl asked him for conversion in muslim religion but he refused and on other hand,we see this kind of kids who says i dont have to do anything with my parents:hitwall:

A muslim can't marry a non muslim. The problem with you indians is that you think every single muslim is bollywood khan type
muslim.:hitwall: Be a little open minded, there is a world outside india and bollywood.:angry:

A muslim can't marry a non muslim. The problem with you indians is that you think every single muslim is bollywood khan type
muslim.:hitwall: Be a little open minded, there is a world outside india and bollywood.:angry:

I think a Muslim man can marry to non-muslim (ahl-e-kitab i.e. Christin, Jews )

Looks like another case of family shame. If she belonged to some powerful(and retarded) tribe or family, she would be a victim of honor killing by now. The Hindu community is angry about not having the same privilege in Pakistan. They are angry that a woman of theirs is 'stolen'. The evil is in several places except where people are fighting about.
1. The girl had to convert to marry another guy. This obviously pi**es off people.
2. The marriageable age in Pakistan is not enforced properly. As it is, the set age is low for girls at 16(Nice population management there).

I am not saying the Hindu community has no case. For example, why does the gem of 'free will' come up only when the counterparty is minority in Pakistan? Apparently 'free will' does not apply if someone wants to convert out of Islam. So why the double standards?

@Luffy Maybe your are right and i am not expert, that was what i heared

@Luffy Maybe your are right and i am not expert, that was what i heared

Well I am not a expert either bro. Scholars are divided on the issue. Zakir Naik on the video states that muslim are only allowed
to marry modest christian i.e those who believe that there is only one GOD i.e Allah(swt) and believe in his prophets and thus
have greater chances of accepting ISLAM. But majority of Christians believe in Jesus christ as god and thus they can be termed
as mushriks and are forbidden for marriage. Unfortunately you won't get any modest christians who believe in Allah(swt) and
prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in todays world.

My friends I have been raising my voice for the Rinkle Kumari case for a long time. As far as I know this is the truth.

The Kidnapping and conversion of Rinkle Kumari

Rinkle Kumari is a 17 year old Hindu girl from Mirpur Mathelo in Sindh, Pakistan. She was kidnapped on the 23rd of February, 2012 from her house by Naveed Shah and his gunmen.

Rinkle was taken to Barkandi Shareef a village near Mirpur Mathelo where a local Minister, named Mian Mithoo (From the PPP) conveyed to her she had to convert to Islam to save her parents life.

While this was taking place, Rinkle's family went to the police station to register a complaint which the police registered only after persuasion of five hours. The family was told the court would be held the next day, but they weren't told the right time. Then they were waiting at the court at Ghotki but when they came to know the court would be held in Mirpur Mathelo they rushed there. However they were not allowed to go in by Mian Mithoo's armed entourage.

In the court Rinkle denied converting and cried and begged to be allowed to go with her parents. However Mian Mithoo slapped her in front of the Judge who adjourned the court for two days. On 27th February the new judge gave a ruling in favour of Naveed Shah saying the only house of Rinkle is now Naveed Shah. He took her away to Barkandi Shareef then and married her.

This is how the Hindus suffer in Pakistan. Despite being a significantly richer community than the Muslims and better off than them there has been no let up in violence against Hindus. Rinkle's abduction and forced conversion needs to be condemned forcefully by Pakistanis.

The Kidnapping and conversion of Rinkle Kumari

I will not say what you have said is not true because I was not there. There's so much debate raging over this case that we simply don't know if she converted of her own free will or was forced. The Pakistani Hindu Council and Pakistani Hindus think she was forcefully converted and if there is some truth in this we must help her. When our country was made Jinnah promised to let minorities live freely.

To solve the question she should be brought alone. Without Mr Shah or the thug PPP minister and told to record her statement without any pressure. Each time she has met the media it has been with Mr Naveed Shah. I am a humanitarian worker so I know.

India-Pakistan infighting aside... we need to solve our problems. This is no competition. If India did Babri, Gujarat, 1984 and Kandhamal the last thing we need is to follow them. We were minorities in India ourselves and we must give minorities equal rights in our own land.

do Muslims really used force for conversion? to all you answer you have read this and search it by yourself.
1. how many year did Muslims rule on subcontinent almost 1000 years, still Hindus are in majority why?
2. what happen to mongols when they concour almost most of the islamic states, for reference check the family background of moghuls specially taymour lung.
3. still hundereds of peoples converted to islam in america, west even in india can muslims forced them too...

on the other hand wat other religions do specially christians (no offend intend just a historical fect)
1. read wat they did to muslims in spain
2. wat they did to muslims when the get Jerusalem in firsts Crusades ( just watch the movie "kingdom of heaven" a hollywood movie directed produced by non muslims. and wat we did after taking back the Jerusalem.
3. bosnia, east Timour, and indo-pak seperation specially the train the comes from east punjab full of muslims no one remain alive when train reaches lahore.

there are millions of other examples. you might get answer btw i have seen some of dr. zakir naiks video where live hindu girl converted ( you may argue its a plotted darama).

Back
Top Bottom