What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar New Foreign Minister

why u guys have so many negative thoughts about her? IS she not capable enough for holding FM's post ?

To all the negative people, she is young - intelligent, attractive - she is as competent as anyone in the PPP led coalition and has some good links with the security and intelligence communities.

Abbey, what the hell is going on? :what:

Well, at least she hold degree in hospitality management, in my native country(bd), a bloody physician holding this position. :angry:

Have Pakistan run out more qualified person to represent that country in this difficult time? :disagree:

Abbey, what the hell is going on? :what:

Well, at least she hold degree in hospitality management, in my native country(bd), a bloody physician holding this position. :angry:

Have Pakistan run out more qualified person to represent that country in this difficult time? :disagree:

My friend - she is a politician - in a democracy they hold positions of power - but it is not if she will be on her own - she will have the diplomatic service to help her. But out of the whole parliament she is one of the better ones, and also has close links to the security forces.

To all the negative people, she is young - intelligent, attractive - she is as competent as anyone in the PPP led coalition and has some good links with the security and intelligence communities.

she is duffer, inexperienced, and not a politician and ugly looking with a horrible man like voice... and has no know-how at all of foreign affairs... no difference between a khamba and this thing called khar.

@Asim,
I don't know why you had to delete my post above?
I said something like:
Brunette bimbo. But she will have support of a very competent Foreign Secretary in Salman Bashir.
Her appointment is not that bad. It portrays a softer image of Pakistan. Zardari has done well by appointing so many women in prominent positions: Speaker NA, Dp. Speaker Sindh Assembly, Current and former Information Ministers, and now Ms. Khar.
Ms. Khar will learn in time. No body is born with credentials of a FM.
Look at Panetta: The joker was made the Director of CIA and now Defense Secretary.
Some of us are just too negative. We constantly destroy anything; it does not help Pakistan at all.
To repeat what others are saying: She will not be alone in managing foreign affairs. Besides, it is the Army which draws red lines in 'strategic' affairs anyway.
Good luck to Ms. Khar!

Can somebody tell anything that goes against her. Like anything she did wrong in past?
She does not have to be expert in foreign affairs to get this post, she will have many advisers.

Can somebody tell anything that goes against her. Like anything she did wrong in past?
She does not have to be expert in foreign affairs to get this post, she will have many advisers.

Nothing wrong, it's typical partisan politics, if an angel was appointed FM, the opposition would find something to object about. Way of the world, but in my personal opinion, she has some good qualities.

she changed parties just to enjoy power...before joining PPP she was in PML(Q)....no political ideology of her own

atleast she has something in her profile, kori jahil tou nahi hai is khar ki tarhan !

:what: Hina is not a jahil. i dont know from where you guys are coming up with misconception and propaganda spreading

She had been Minister of State for Economic Affairs Division, and was previously the Parliamentary Secretary for Economic Affairs and Statistics.

"A businesswoman by profession, she graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons.) from Lahore University of Management Sciences in 1999, and received her M.Sc. degree in management from University of Massachusetts, U.S.A in 2001."

Back
Top Bottom