What's new

Help me Identify Gog Magog People (Yajooj Majooj) Races

YA’JOOJ MA’JOOJ (Gog and Megog)

, “In between these mountains, there is a nation called Ya’jooj Ma’jooj, who are like animals. Their teeth are like those of wild animals. When they come out they eat snakes, scorpions, horses, mules, donkeys, vegetables and wild animals.

Another relevant Hadith:
Ibn Mas'ood reported that the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) said, "On the night of the Israa' (night journey), I met my father Abraham, Moses and Jesus, and they discussed the Hour. The matter was referred first to Abraham, then to Moses, and both said, 'I have no knowledge of it'. Then it was referred to Jesus, who said, 'No one knows about its timing except Allah; what my Lord told me was that the Dajjaal will appear, and when he sees me he will begin to melt like lead. Allah will destroy him when he sees me. The Muslims will fight against the Kaafirs, and even the trees and rocks will say, 'O Muslim, there is a Kaafir hiding beneath me - come and kill him!' Allah will destroy the Kaafirs, and the people will return to their lands. Then Gog and Magog will appear from all directions, eating and drinking everything they find. The people will complain to me, so I will pray to Allah and He will destroy them, so that the earth will be filled with their stench. Allah will send rain which will wash their bodies into the sea. My Lord has told me that when that happens, the HOUR WILL BE VERY CLOSE, LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN WHOSE TIME IS DUE, BUT HER FAMILY DO NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHEN SHE WILL DELIVER." (Ahmad, Musnad 1/375. Similar Hadith in Ibn Majah, Kitaab al-Fitan (Hadith 4081), 2/1365, 1366)

The bit i have highlighted is a figment of someones imagination. To the best of my knowledge this is not true and I have not heard this bit before.Once they are released they will create Fitna and kill all the people they come across , they will come across animals and eat them and they will come across sources of water and drink them all.However the reference to the story of Zul Qarnain is from Surah Al Kahf and just calls them "Mufdsidoona fil Ardh" ie they fight whereever they go and kill and loot the townships.I would like to know what the source of the narration is please. I agree that the matter aught to be discussed but in the light of Sahih Ahadeeth and the Quran only.
The second hadeeth is of course true.
Araz
Araz

Gog and magog were the scythians and they had 7 clans
Gog Magog were released in Waves one follow another and these Waves like Tsunami Waves hit all of World Populated and not Populated Areas especially Arabs and Muslims but they will hit Arabs (Muslim Arabs as well as Christian Arabs and other Non Muslim Arabs) more severely then these Waves hit other Muslims and other parts of Human Race, First Waves hit Arabs and Islamic World were First Crusades and other Crusade Waves come after first Crusades, 2nd Waves were Mongol Invasions and Mongol wars and Invasions continue for at least 100 years in which they wipe out Most of Arabs living in Babylon and other parts of Arab lands
so you can say Gog (Yajooj) people are white Caucasian + Aryan races but not all Europeans White Race but most of East Europeans like people from Ukraine + Bulgaria + Greece + France (over 100 %) + Germans + UK (not all) + Canada + Australia + Portugal + Poland + Spain + Lebanon! (White Crusaders Hybrid Arab Race)!! (even Indian Aryans and Persian Aryan Races if they are real Aryans they are Doubtful )etc these Gog

People actually mix with lot of White Natives of Europe so they are not really remain Gog People but Hybrid of Gog people and these Gog people have already released just after the death of Caliph Omar r.a
and Magog (Majooj) people are Mongol and Chinese Races and their Hybrids like Vietnamese,
Burma (Myannmar) + Thiland + Indonesians + Japanese+ Cambodia etc

Only Allah Subhanoo Wat'ala Knows all Truth but this is my Intelligent guess Work but Time will tell and it is not very Far anyway next 50 years will in reality shows real Horror of Gog Magog esp. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Egypt, Yemen and other Arab Islamic lands will surely see Wars from Gog Magog on them for their Oil and other Resources! Allah Subhanoo Wat'ala gives me some power and I am giving out this info to my Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters about a Destruction from Evil Imperialist Racist Nazis Crusaders

Supremacist Rapist War hungary Greedy Demons out of Hell Gog Magog Races of World who are really more then other Human Races like said in a Hadiths

Gog and Magog are two groups of Turks, descended from Yaafith (Japheth), the father of the Turks, one of the sons of Noah. 
Don't Comment because you don't have a proper knowledge about the subject. Islam, Christanity and Jews all know about yajooj majooj. So better increase your knowledge or please stay out of here. Because you are insulting religions.
Gog Magog were released in Waves one follow another and these Waves like Tsunami Waves hit all of World Populated and not Populated Areas especially Arabs and Muslims but they will hit Arabs (Muslim Arabs as well as Christian Arabs and other Non Muslim Arabs) more severely then these Waves hit other Muslims and other parts of Human Race, First Waves hit Arabs and Islamic World were First Crusades and other Crusade Waves come after first Crusades, 2nd Waves were Mongol Invasions and Mongol wars and Invasions continue for at least 100 years in which they wipe out Most of Arabs living in Babylon and other parts of Arab lands
so you can say Gog (Yajooj) people are white Caucasian + Aryan races but not all Europeans White Race but most of East Europeans like people from Ukraine + Bulgaria + Greece + France (over 100 %) + Germans + UK (not all) + Canada + Australia + Portugal + Poland + Spain + Lebanon! (White Crusaders Hybrid Arab Race)!! (even Indian Aryans and Persian Aryan Races if they are real Aryans they are Doubtful )etc these Gog

People actually mix with lot of White Natives of Europe so they are not really remain Gog People but Hybrid of Gog people and these Gog people have already released just after the death of Caliph Omar r.a
and Magog (Majooj) people are Mongol and Chinese Races and their Hybrids like Vietnamese,

Only Allah Subhanoo Wat'ala Knows all Truth but this is my Intelligent guess Work but Time will tell and it is not very Far anyway next 50 years will in reality shows real Horror of Gog Magog esp. Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Egypt, Yemen and other Arab Islamic lands will surely see Wars from Gog Magog on them for their Oil and other Resources! Allah Subhanoo Wat'ala gives me some power and I am giving out this info to my Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters about a Destruction from Evil Imperialist Racist Nazis Crusaders

Supremacist Rapist War hungary Greedy Demons out of Hell Gog Magog Races of World who are really more then other Human Races like said in a Hadiths

Gog and Magog are two groups of Turks, descended from Yaafith (Japheth), the father of the Turks, one of the sons of Noah. 
GO through these videos. You will get your answer. His name is Imran Hussain and he has explained the Ayaat and also added his personal interpretation to them. Worth watching.

and

Back
Top Bottom