What's new

Help me Identify Gog Magog People (Yajooj Majooj) Races

Gog and magog were the scythians and they had 7 clans
What I am saying is that Gog Magog were not in just behind the Mountains but they were already spread and the Worst from them were behind the Mountains Which were blocked by Wall build by Zulqarnain, I strongly believe almost all of Kafirs from esp. Christianity, Buddism, Hinduism etc are part of Gog Magog but now Gog Magog are converting to Islam too!

Last edited by a moderator:
During the Cold War, the West claimed that Gog and Magog - the USSR.

**** ur cavemen logic

islam wants to dominate every freken religion lol
Don't Comment because you don't have a proper knowledge about the subject. Islam, Christanity and Jews all know about yajooj majooj. So better increase your knowledge or please stay out of here. Because you are insulting religions.

Don't Comment because you don't have a proper knowledge about the subject. Islam, Christanity and Jews all know about yajooj majooj. So better increase your knowledge or please stay out of here. Because you are insulting religions.
i realized it later. deleted my post. apologies

Christians or Jews don't care much. there is no reference of mythical Dhulkar-nain in Bible or Torah.

GO through these videos. You will get your answer. His name is Imran Hussain and he has explained the Ayaat and also added his personal interpretation to them. Worth watching.

and

the concept of two races has always fascinated humans, us and them mentality !

Zulqarnain (Dhul-Qarnain) was not Alexander, though some say so. It was probably Cyrus The Great. He is mentioned in earlier scriptures, and fits the profile of a strong and resourceful emperor who ruled over many nations.

Yajooj Majooj were steppe people who preyed upon civilized and settled people. One can not be sure of their ethnic origins, since steppes were home to many people who now inhabit Central & Eastern Europe. The wall could have been in the region between Caspian and Black seas, likely in a valley that funneled attacks by these barbarians upon hapless victims.

It is interesting to note that Khazars were a war-like people who lived in that region and converted to Judaism around 6th or 7th century AD. They formed a powerful empire that persisted for many centuries. European jewry consists of some of their descendents, even though much is made of 400 Jewish families that settled in Europe during the early part of middle ages.

What I have said is speculation, because there is no way to be sure of anything, since Allah knows best. Getting too involved in this matter is unhelpful in any practical way. Speculation can easily lead to error. @shazlion, I think that it is very wrong of you to attribute different religions to this obscure grouping. Your speculations will lead to hatred and that would be against the message of Quran and meaning of Islam. We know nothing about Yajooj Majooj for sure, but we do know for sure that Allah described humanity as a family. I hope you too see humanity as a family (including Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc.), and not give in to hatred based on obscure and uncertain meaning.

@love Icon, I could not understand the context and meaning of your short comment. Would you send me a PM please? Thanks.

They know him as Alexander.

There is no proof that Dhul Qarnain was Alexandar there are theories supporting the claim that he could just as well be Cyrus. Anyways i believe its a religious issue and shouldn't be discussed here as most non Muslims get an opportunity to make a mockery out of Islam and they have no respect for others to stay out of matters that do not concern them so please leave such matters.

Back
Top Bottom