What's new

Hello Please Look inside all the indian Fans and pakistani fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are known to be very funny people.
Their country has not made one single indigenous working rotary engne, but feel the need to make fun of their neighbor's achievements.
No wonder India cannot get anything accomplished with their defence projects.
They are too busy staring at their neighbor, without looking at the cockroach crawling up their own arm.
Alas, let them to it, us Pakistanis will just keep on making a comedy show out of the Indians.

Nothing offensive i find i am just Showing people that sometimes you have to think out side the box

its the same case with Alot of westerner making fun Or iranian Flying Boats when South Korea Uses the same thing in their military capacity to defend its coasts from the north

Now thats what i was saying..... You may not notice this kind of posts when it is made by your own countrymen..... but every countrymen does this in PDF and every other forum.....While writing this just noticed one of them in this thread........ so the best is either ignore or report......

Cool story but still you didn't answer my 4 word question, post the pic in which this thing is flying.

gyrocopter_9.jpg.html

gyrocopter_9.jpg Photo by matchframe | Photobucket

Pakistani-Made-Helicopter.jpg

Tomball-PD-autogyro-02.jpg

why do bh@rti make fun of pakistani civilian/individual made helicopter but not the one made by GORAs,

IT shows thier INFERIORITY COMplex, IF GORAY makes S!ht (tati) litterally IT would be praised by the indians

care to comment Please no Trolls this is Just an honest observation of indian

you dint post the indian heli
Indian Air Force-Light Combat Helicopter in ACTION - YouTube

why do keep saying goras? do u have a weird thing for them? does their approval matter that much to you?

Good job done by these men! Indians just get jealous and their bum starts burning! As simple as that.

Indians who have made real helicopters like dhruv , cheetal & chetan and is making attack helicopter LCH are jealous of your cr@p ....... pleaseeee ....:rofl:

Have your country ever built a 70cc two stroke engine?

haha compare both...by the way,this is just a kit assembled by that guy...

http://www.motorcycleexport.com/metamorph_colorwaves/GT-70.htm

the guy that made the pakistani gyrocopter was funded by him and made by him as he explains in one of the videos and it is not a kit their are proffesional companies that makes these gyrocopter and sells them to Leo agencies and other rescue services and this pakistani guy made all of that himself and he does not have a college degree

Go Bang your Head on a wall as you are still confused about the power status of your country in present and in future

http://www.motorcycleexport.com/metamorph_colorwaves/GT-70.htm

the guy that made the pakistani gyrocopter was funded by him and made by him as he explains in one of the videos and it is not a kit their are proffesional companies that makes these gyrocopter and sells them to Leo agencies and other rescue services and this pakistani guy made all of that himself and he does not have a college degree

Go Bang your Head on a wall as you are still confused about the power status of your country in present and in future

Atleast my country is not targeted for attack from some one elses unmanned aerial vehicles:omghaha:

And a pakistani who thinks Indian are Jealous of Pakistans technological advancements...:omghaha:

Atleast my country is not targeted for attack from some one elses unmanned aerial vehicles:omghaha:

And a pakistani who thinks Indian are Jealous of Pakistans technological advancements...:omghaha:

you sure about the drone Part as Pakistan Army does operate Many drones in and out of its borders and the Payload of that drone does not have to be lethal to be effective, TRUSt me i know AS you can see my avatar and only if you knew what it meant you would understand

and if your refering to me thinking that indians are jealous of pakistans tech I dont, honestly, But i do take my Time To try to bring INDIans down to reality that are flying on CLoud 9 about thier Countries Power status in present and in future
Back to topic You asked if pakistan Produce engines (70cc) yes pakistan does so IF pakistan Police wanted they can follow the GORAS example and mass Produce it to use it in the city for survialance and etc, The kid that made the gyro copter said it costed him 9000 us Dollars, and i think with some light fiber glass work and other goodies from china they can mas Produce one for police and rescue use for around 10000-11000 Us Dollars easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom