What's new

Hello Please Look inside all the indian Fans and pakistani fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
you sure about the drone Part as Pakistan Army does operate Many drones in and out of its borders and the Payload of that drone does not have to be lethal to be effective, TRUSt me i know AS you can see my avatar and only if you knew what it meant you would understand

I am talking about US drone attacks kid!!

Back to topic You asked if pakistan Produce engines (70cc) yes pakistan does

have you developed them?any links?

why do bh@rti make fun of pakistani civilian/individual made helicopter but not the one made by GORAs,

this is not a helicopter at the first place

IT shows thier INFERIORITY COMplex, IF GORAY makes S!ht (tati) litterally IT would be praised by the indians
n

We dont even care about microlights,gyrocopters etc

Indians are known to be very funny people.
Their country has not made one single indigenous working rotary engne, but feel the need to make fun of their neighbor's achievements.
No wonder India cannot get anything accomplished with their defence projects.
They are too busy staring at their neighbor, without looking at the cockroach crawling up their own arm.
Alas, let them to it, us Pakistanis will just keep on making a comedy show out of the Indians.

Good job done by these men! Indians just get jealous and their bum starts burning! As simple as that.

http://www.motorcycleexport.com/metamorph_colorwaves/GT-70.htm

the guy that made the pakistani gyrocopter was funded by him and made by him as he explains in one of the videos and it is not a kit their are proffesional companies that makes these gyrocopter and sells them to Leo agencies and other rescue services and this pakistani guy made all of that himself and he does not have a college degree

Go Bang your Head on a wall as you are still confused about the power status of your country in present and in future

This confirms my exact point that I was trying to make, and which is why you are considered such a laughing stock. Why the hell would India be jealous of pakistan out of all the countries in the world? Once you build at least a utility helicopter, (no not gycrocopter) hell even something simple as a car then you can start talking.

Plus the OP started this thread because of his own insecurities. No one in their right mind would ever be jealous of such an insignificant pest of an Islamic Republic.

That gyrocopter video is what we resort to,when some trolls start calling LCH and ALH as failures..

l

In any case. We shouldn't bother.

Our achievements in AK tank, JFT and other weapons manufacturing are enough to be proud of.

OP

You have taken Indian trolls too seriously I think.

I just wanted to prove the fact that every time they compare pakistan made stuff they Bring this Pic of an individual pakistani effort and now i have Posted the pics of other professional Services using the same device that the individual made for his country out of his own pocket and limited resources and Specially them being WHite and using this TEch

IT JUST SHOWS it in this THread how most indians are SOME Of them are actually NIce but most of them are just GASSED UP for no reason

This confirms my exact point that I was trying to make, and which is why you are considered such a laughing stock. Why the hell would India be jealous of pakistan out of all the countries in the world? Once you build at least a utility helicopter, (no not gycrocopter) hell even something simple as a car then you can start talking.

Plus the OP started this thread because of his own insecurities. No one in their right mind would ever be jealous of such an insignificant pest of an Islamic Republic.

I bet the creatures from Bharat Matta come here to enlighten us all.
Mate you people are just like a fish in a bowl......it swims in circles thinking the ocean is big.

I am talking about US drone attacks kid!!

have you developed them?any links?

i am talking about pakistan ARMY USING its drone on indian occupied soil and then calling in artilery strikes To rattle Things up

this is just one company thier are other that produces these engines(70cc,125cc,150cc) in pakistan

most indian projects honestly have not seen deployment/combat, Most pakistani System (joint venture or not) have seen Combat So that Proves them combat capable and combat proven

Mate you people are just like a fish in a bowl......it swims in circles thinking the ocean is big.

hahahaha :rofl:
thats the funniest thing i heard on these forums yet

some of them are actually Mature and Can hold a decent conversation and prove valid points, But most of them are the fish in a bowl thinking its an ocean :rofl:

JFT is a joint project,

Still a big milestone for a developing nation like Pakistan.

And that's not alone.

AK tank
Al Zarrar Tank
Different kinds of APC's
Overhauling of AC's
Different kinds of artillery
A wide range of infantry weapons
Surveillance drones

etc etc

i am talking about pakistan ARMY USING its drone on indian occupied soil and then calling in artilery strikes To rattle Things up
this is just one company thier are other that produces these engines(70cc,125cc,150cc) in pakistan

Association of Pakistani motorcycle assemblers??
So that engine was designed in Pakistan?I asked for pakistani designed engine,not manufactured engine..

most indian projects honestly have not seen deployment/combat, Most pakistani System (joint venture or not) have seen Combat So that Proves them combat capable and combat proven

utter cr@p!!What about Agni s,BMDs,dhruvs,Akash SAM,Shivalik Frigate,Rohini and Revathy RADAR,Shaurya missile,Arihant...dont let me start in this one...:omghaha:

What do you think about LCA,ALH,LCH and Su-30 MKI??

What would Indian members feel when Pakistani members belittle our acheivements??

What do you think about LCA,ALH,LCH and Su-30 MKI??

What would Indian members feel when Pakistani members belittle our acheivements??

I bet the creatures from Bharat Matta come here to enlighten us all.

I don't come here to judge pakistan's achievements or lack there of. However you and your countrymen have a tendency to ridicule my country and it's achievements, you will obviously be paid with the same coin.

JFT is a joint project,

So was SEPECAT Jaguar, PANAVIA Tornado, Eurofighter Typhoon and now the JSF.

You should check how much input you received for both the HAL Dhruv and the LCA. !!

So was SEPECAT Jaguar, PANAVIA Tornado, Eurofighter Typhoon and now the JSF.

You should check how much input you received for both the HAL Dhruv and the LCA. !!

HAL LCA was never a joint project and For Dhruv the partners withdrew from the deal too early,back in 1994

Foreign involvement in these cases are much less than JF 17..If you say JF 17 is pakistani,then Su - 30 MKI can be considered Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom