What's new

Headley, Rana accuse ISI and Pak Govt for Mumbai Attacks

Then please do, but come up with some facts while you do so. One-liners cant masquerade as facts.

There is no real proof that the Pakistani government was responsible for the Mumbai attacks.

Which national government, officially states that the Pakistani government was responsible?

Well it's not a denial, it's the reality that the TTP is not the same group as Afghan Taliban nor did Pakistan support TTP. In fact's you're in denial and in delusion if you believe the two groups are the same. Nearly every expert on this issue knows that the two groups are not the same. I have no beliefs on which group is true Taliban or not but TTP and Afghan Taliban are not the same group. They don't even work together, are independent of each other, let alone being the same group.

Bharatis as much as they want can try to combine the two groups into one to suit their worldview. However that won't change the fact that TTP has nothing to do with Afghan Taliban.

Looks like you are not one of them ;

.....Fidai said in TV interviews he got suicide bombing lessons for six months, including training to use pistols, grenades and a suicide jacket. He said an Afghan Taliban leader named Mullah Sangeen was in charge of the training camp.

Boy in Pakistan tells police of school for suicide bombing

There is no real proof that the Pakistani government was responsible for the Mumbai attacks.

Which national government, officially states that the Pakistani government was responsible?

I guess DC can be taken as the figure head of the UK Govt and he has said enough.

BBC News - UK PM cautions Pakistan over terror exports

I guess DC can be taken as the figure head of the UK Govt and he has said enough.

That did not answer my question.

"Which national government officially stated that the Pakistani government is responsible for the Mumbai attacks?"

What? Is your head int he sand or what? I have used proof such as terrorist admitting bharati support for these groups - SAME TYPE OF EVIDENCE YOU'RE PROVIDING -, bharati weapons provided to TTP, wikileaks exposing bharati support for Baloch groups. But you bharatis still call it a conspiracy theory. So I am just using your countrymen standards for conspiracy theories and the strength of evidence they require. Based on that you're a conspiracy theorist as well.

As far as this case is concerned - it's a conspiracy theory because nothing has been proven as yet. You quoted my part about inferring 2 + 2 and blah blah blah, you realize you people do the same?
Some pakistani admitting he was helped by RAW is hardly a proof,any criminal will do so for some money.So is some UAE official "thinking" RAW and Iran are supporting baluch terrorists,in wikileaks.And the fake indian weapons was debunked a long time ago.
But on the other hand we have captured pakistanis red handed who admits he was trained by navy frogmen,Two pak origin guys admitting ISI's role while in custody of another nation(not even us),money trails and communications of terrorists leading to pakistan
.Now compare the strength of both evidences and infer which is most likely a conspiracy theory.

That did not answer my question.

"Which national government officially stated that the Pakistani government is responsible for the Mumbai attacks?"

No nation will openly say that in such wordings nor is Diplomacy an online forum where such direct accusations are used. But if you think the "Export of Terror" is not sufficient then nothing can be sufficient for you.

BTW if the US Govt did not think so these 'revelations/confessions' would not have seen the light of the day.

Will the court in Chicago trying Rana and Gilani, make a judgement based on that question?
Let the proceedings continue, more information will be exposed in testimony and evidence. :coffee:

Looks like you are not one of them ;

.....Fidai said in TV interviews he got suicide bombing lessons for six months, including training to use pistols, grenades and a suicide jacket. He said an Afghan Taliban leader named Mullah Sangeen was in charge of the training camp.

Boy in Pakistan tells police of school for suicide bombing

But your friend is claiming that they're both the same group. There may be few individuals here and there working, but by in large the groups are different.

BBC News - UK PM cautions Pakistan over terror exports

You're still gonna clutch to that? :lol:

Even when Cameron said that he was talking about individuals and not Pakistan government? Or that he only said it while in bharat, not before, not after? Or that he came to Pakistan to 'repair ties'? :lol:

Some pakistani admitting he was helped by RAW is hardly a proof,any criminal will do so for some money.

So I can make theories too about Rana - he's saying this to avoid getting a harsh punishment.

So is some UAE official "thinking" RAW and Iran are supporting baluch terrorists,in wikileaks.And the fake indian weapons was debunked a long time ago.

You don't know what I am talking about. I am not talking about UAE or fake wikileaks. I am talking about British Intelligence making these claims in the REAL WIKILEAKS.

But on the other hand we have captured pakistanis red handed who admits he was trained by navy frogmen,Two pak origin guys admitting ISI's role while in custody of another nation(not even us),money trails and communications of terrorists leading to pakistan
.Now compare the strength of both evidences and infer which is most likely a conspiracy theory.

Well it's a conspiracy theory because as far as Headley is concerned, we've been hearing these claims about ISI helping him for a long time but nothing has come out of it. The case hasn't moved forward. His claims remain inside the prison cell, so one would assume that his testimony holds no weight. As far as Rana is concerned, again you have to wait for the court to make decisions. They aren't taking his claims too seriously anyway if you read an article posted on the first page. So, yes, it's a conspiracy theory.

But your friend is claiming that they're both the same group. There may be few individuals here and there working, but by in large the groups are different.

Ok. So now you concede that "there may be few individuals" working here and there. Now thats an improvement and we can work from here.

And you think that is NOT co-operation (knowledge transfer) between the good and bad taliban, two mutually exclusive organisations ?

You're still gonna clutch to that?

Even when Cameron said that he was talking about individuals and not Pakistan government? Or that he only said it while in bharat, not before, not after? Or that he came to Pakistan to 'repair ties'?

DC gave two hoots to it and IIRC it was Zardari who went to UK to 'clarify' Pakistan's position :lol:

Terrorism row: David Cameron refuses to back down on Pakistan terrorism remarks - Telegraph

I won’t apologise: Cameron | Pakistan News

I think rana is given truth serum or threaten to hand him over to indians

i am surprised by the replies of my indian friends, implicating Pakistan in state terrorism while portraying india as a holy cow. Plz recall history n read what india did in east Pakistan (Bangladesh). They took full advantage of the situation and cut us in to two. Even now they are interfering in balochistan and ny1 disagreeing is living in a fools heaven. They dnt let go of any opportunity to harm us in any way possible.

There media is spreading hate against pakistan day n night and so there is much animosity between the two nations. But i believe India is in a big dilemma and has to walk a very fine line. The more it tries to destabilize pakistan, the more it will expose herself to militancy and insecurity. there will be many more mumbai style actions and bomb attacks which will destabilize india as well. any surgical strike or military action will give rise to more militancy and Jihadi groups. This whole situation will risk in hurting indian economy n slow the over all progress. so the only beneficiary will be China.

So i think Indian planners need to see the bigger picture and engage with GOP as well as PAK army. they need to keep an eye on global ambitions rather then petty regional issues. i think unlike corrupt leaders, indian think tanks and policy making institutes are much more mature. the policy of disengagement or isolating pakistan has failed to serve any purpose b4. also the threat of military actions did not work out.

its important for indian global goals to gradually engage and end all the regional conflicts, if it plans to compete with china and other global powers, until it does so its security and economy will always remain vulnerable to regional conflicts.

As far as Pak is concerned, i think the ppl who are fast asleep must get up and force its representatives to be more proactive. Unfortunately we point our fingers towards every1 but ourselves. v need to reclaim our country and force the corrupt leaders out of politics. v need political reforms to bring true democracy through clean and transparent elections. until that happen we will keep on straying in darkness blaming others for our ill-fate.

Back
Top Bottom