What's new

HDI in India rises by 21%: Kerala leads, Gujarat far behind

Not to forget the new found IT money, rubber money,liquor money ... lol.

IT is an elitist industry, not everybody can enter this field and we have 3.5 million Keralites). Rubber been there for centuries. About liquor, it goes from Kerala to the pockets of barons like Vijay Mallya.

Infrastructure is going good.

But investments apart from IT are not coming. A lot depends on the fragile eco system, where big factories cant be set up.
And of course the bloody muddy roads..and you are right waste managements of city corporations are a mess.

Without a north south expressway built ASAP, Kerala's Road will be the new 'killing field'.

Infrastructure is going good.

But investments apart from IT are not coming. A lot depends on the fragile eco system, where big factories cant be set up.
And of course the bloody muddy roads..and you are right waste managements of city corporations are a mess.

I dont think infrastructure is that good especially roads pathetic.The only good one is the thrissur to ernakulam 4 lane.We need more like these.

Read it.. Written by some communist hating blogger. Doesnt deserve much attention and is not based on facts.

Prove me that following is false:
Chhattisgarh's Raman Singh has been rated as the best Chief Minister in the country while his Kerala counterpart Oommen Chandy ranked the lowest in an opinion poll conducted by India Today-A C Nielsen-ORG Marg.

Can you imagine a chief minister of Kerala being denied a seat at the aircraft and threatened to be sent back from the airport just because the state has not paid its due to the concerned airline? How shameful and shocking it must be for such a VIP!

IT is an elitist industry, not everybody can enter this field and we have 3.5 million Keralites). Rubber been there for centuries. About liquor, it goes from Kerala to the pockets of barons like Vijay Mallya.

When talking about IT , its just not the elitist that benefits , the guy in the top to the nearest tea shop owner is benefited.
But lately some good projects have been going good. And hope the issue with transportation and roads get solved ASA.
The court have given some time for it to complete and there are few weeks left for the deadline.

The problem with kerala is its poor infrastructure, investments and waste management.Otherwise kerala will really be gods own country.

If you have all this, anyplace can be 'Gods Own Country'.

Chhattisgarh's Raman Singh has been rated as the best Chief Minister in the country while his Kerala counterpart Oommen Chandy ranked the lowest in an opinion poll conducted by India Today-A C Nielsen-ORG Marg.

Why dont we compare both states instead ?? and opinion poll.. seriously that was an incumbent governmnt. All governments in kerala are given the lowest of opinions in the last year of their tenure.

Can you imagine a chief minister of Kerala being denied a seat at the aircraft and threatened to be sent back from the airport just because the state has not paid its due to the concerned airline? How shameful and shocking it must be for such a VIP!

2005 article again.. The state just modernised the airports to the highest standards and chief minister flies frequently, business class.

You seems to find a ruppe news of Indian version.

Kerala is one of the best places in the world.....but I wish to God it was more conducive to business also...

2005 article again.. The state just modernised the airports to the highest standards and chief minister flies frequently, business class.

Militant trade Unions:
Frequently seen on Kerala streets....
File:Cpmernakulam_(40).jpg

Kerala has a population as big as California's and a per capita annual income of less than $300...

Kerala government is running some of the highest deficits in India.

Even I can live like a king on borrowed money..LOl

Kerala consumes more alcohol than any other state in India.....Lol Alcoholics

When talking about IT , its just not the elitist that benefits , the guy in the top to the nearest tea shop owner is benefited.
But lately some good projects have been going good. And hope the issue with transportation and roads get solved ASA.
The court have given some time for it to complete and there are few weeks left for the deadline.

I recently saw a debate on local TV about the Trivandrum Techno park. One guy from techno Park was saying that if the infrastructure conditions especially the bad state of roads are not solved ASAP, many companies may move to other states. I think thats one of the negativeness of IT industry..they can simply pack up and leave very easily unlike manufacturing industries.Again compared to manufacturing industries IT needs people who are highly qualified sometimes exclusively made up of Engineers.

I recently saw a debate on local TV about the Trivandrum Techno park. One guy from techno Park was saying that if the infrastructure conditions especially the bad state of roads are not solved ASAP, many companies may move to other states. I think thats one of the negativeness of IT industry..they can simply pack up and leave very easily unlike manufacturing industries.Again compared to manufacturing industries IT needs people who are highly qualified sometimes exclusively made up of Engineers.

The road leading to Technopark has got congested big time. The peak hour traffic is unbelievable.

And the interesting fact is they can actually widen the road that is present there with minimal land acquisition and they are still not doing it and are talking about a monorail all the way to Technopark. How idiotic...

Yes the roads are pathetic they cant even build a good 2 lane road.The Thrissur ernakulam 4 lane is really good one.

Back
Top Bottom